WOW ~ AMAZING CD

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

WOW ~ AMAZING CD

Post by LOUISE »

Hi there,

My CD arrived yesterday and I have now used it twice.

I have noticed that when I get to the shower in Track 3 and begin to wash all my fears etc away, I seem to fall asleep and can't remember anything else after that! This has happened both times now.

Has this happened to anyone else? How are you all finding your CD.

It certainly does relax you, I can't deny that, lol.

Love, light and blessings to you all.

Lou
x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hi Lou :hithere

This happens to me when I am very tired after a long day...maybe try during the day or in the morning...often meditation sends me to sleep as well...

Enjoy !!!

Light1
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

HOLY COW!!!!

I started meditating at 2:30 my time. Went through part 1,2 and 3 of the AC CD...the PHONE "woke me up" at 5:40...I'm sure my journey would have continued.

The b u m m e r part is (hehehe, the computer didn't like "b u m m e r") I THINK most of it was a dream...the cool part was how vivid it was! When I dream my dreams are incredibly detailed. It can take me a half hour to describe the details I see in 5 minutes of the dream.

This was even MORE detailed!

Prior to meditating (and again in the Library) I asked to meet my "angel guide", healing for myself and for my co-meditating friend.

Here are the parts I don't think were the dream: I was seated in my kitchen, looking toward the family room; I saw a red outline of a woman (angelic like woman). It started to disappear, and I asked rather adamently "Please come back...Let me see you...who are you?" The faded line got more vivid again and turned purple (I think) and I think she said her name was Claire (but not certain right now). She turned into a human type figure and moved behind me and started massaging my head. HOLY COW was that a GREAT massage. Her fingers were REALLY long and super flexible (almost like rubber) and they could massage almost every spot on my head all at the same time!

At some point I was shown a small chalkboard with these words: Gram Negative Bacteria, the symbol for "equivalent to" (can't find that on my keyboard), Cancer. I am hoping this is not related to my friend, but I was specifically asking about her when I was shown that. Not sure what I'll do with that bit of info at this point, but any suggestions would be appreciated!
-----------
In part of the "dream" 2 women (people I don't know) came by my house. We went to my backyard and I noticed some trees were blooming even though it is fall. Much to my amazement suddenly bananas appeared growing on them. I thanked the woman and explained I had always wanted banana trees around my pool but they just wouldn't grow in the climate I live in.

My husband is on a business trip...in another part of my dream he came home during my meditation (early). He explained that 2 of his appointments had to cancel. He showed me a green card with white lettering...it was a free flight card...so he rescheduled the rest of his appointments and came home 3 days early. He said he had to go back next week instead. Then he showed me a piece of paper. His boss had given him his review. I could write out everything I saw on that paper...but I won't bother you with more details than I already have (lol)...bottom line, he had an excellent review (as he should). I asked if he was going to get his bonus and he said yes...I asked how much, he wouldn't tell me; all he would say is "it's a good bonus"...which when he says "good" it means unbelievably great!
-------
OH! Ew! Ew! Ew! I just remembered - after the angel massage EW!!! I went to the bathroom...EW! I think she cleansed something really nasty out of me...I'll leave it at that...EW!!!! Really nasty details...EW!!!

Well - there was a TON more to it, but nothing I think was anything but dream...and it would take me all night to write about it.

What an experience! That was a lot of fun! I hope next time (tomorrow) I'll get to see something that helps me grow spiritually!

Thank You GEORGE for that CD!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

WELL HOLE COW AGAIN!!!

I just went to read the latest messages from Celestial Teachers - I was reading about negative thoughts influencing health...then it popped into my head "Gram NEGATIVE = Cancer" (the message shown me on the chalk board!). My friend and I were just discussing her negative thought pattern and how to over come it!

I think I'm being nudged!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

WOWWWWW :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sammy first try and it all happened...mmm...I was thinking about how you said maybe next time you will grow spiritualy...I believe this experience is a quantum leap :bike:

I too have been having some pretty amazing things going on...I am right into my AC healing room...its out in nature...no office...I tried to keep re-creating an office but kept finding myself in this beautifull rainforest clearing...a place I know...I was taken there by a local old hippy gent, its on his property, we were looking for a plant he felt sure was growing there, Aboriginals use this plant for many things and I was shown how to prepare it by my Elder Gerry... :study:

Anyway we came to this pool...and platypus were swimming in it, then two big blue butterfies flew over us and hovered...this actually happened :!: :!: so that seems to be where they want me to heal...Im going back there on the week-end to see if he will allow me to meditate for a while alone...Im sure he will he's a delightfully eccentric character and he takes all my strange behaviour as normal :lol: :lol: :lol:

So much is happening for all of us at once...its fantastical...we are all being opened up together...its so exciting :D

In love and Light

Anne
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
sammy

Post by sammy »

Really? Doesn't sound like I drifted off too far into dream land???

So, this is where I go (in my mind) for my peaceful place to meditate - there is a very green area (jungle like) that meets the most beautiful beach - above the beach to one side of the jungle is a mesa overlooking the beach...does that look at all like where you go for real?

LOVE!!!!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Louise -

My first experience with meditation was with a CD by Deepak Chopra for chakra balancing. I would get part way through (to the heart chakra) and then suddenly "wake up" over an hour later feeling like 5 minutes had passed. Remembering nothing. Funny that I would "black out" at the heart chakra...that seems to be my most easily accessible chakra!

I HAVE to lay down to meditate. So I was concerned I'd never get past that. I eventually tried other CD's (different things like drumming, ocean waves etc). At some point I got past the "falling asleep" thing and started getting pretty cool connections and visions. I can now meditate with the Deepak Chopra CD and get visions rather than and hour that feels like 5 minutes of "nothingness".

Don't get frustrated...just keep at it. Eventually you will have a marvelous experience...I promise!

I really think it has to do with some sort of spiritual "adjustment period".

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,
Sammy! WOW!!! I can hardly wait to get home today to see if my AC CD is waiting there for me! I Very much want to get started with it. I'm still three hours away at my sis's.
I've had some pretty amazing things happen lately, Hot spots!, for instance. While I was driving to TN, I experienced one in my left arm, just below my shoulder, and in my left thigh. Like a blow torch had been turned on me! :shock: They lasted several minutes, and when they were gone so was a lot of the pain I had had for Years! It happened again on the return trip, in my left foot. At the same time my ears also began ringing.
Had a most interesting dream of a small boy. A very beautiful, but shy child with six fingers on each hand, (He held them up for me to count). He had his head down, like he was hiding his face. I put a finger under his chin and raised his head, and when he looked at me I saw he had three beautiful blue eyes! It was such a bizarre thing, but made me smile to see a third eye in the middle of his forehead! When he finally opened up to me I got a vision of an earlier dream of seeing blood work needles being inserted into my thumbs. (HA! I was dreaming about dreaming!) I was told I have been receiving steady transfusions. I don't recall a lot of what we talked about, but when I asked how he got here he pointed to the sky, to a cloud, very high up. He said he would come on a cloud. There was a white tornado on the cloud, which in dream language denotes mental confusion. I turned to him and said, "Oh, I get it, so you haven't actually arrived yet, but when you do you will come from the clouds, and there there will be much confusion about where you are from?" He nodded, saying either he was afraid, or Everyone will be afraid. So I told him that when he does finally arrive I will take him somewhere safe where he will be among friends who will keep him safe from harm. He said he knows that, and it is why I was chosen. Something about things that are happening now are happening because our minds are becoming linked. I got the feeling he was referring to the hot spots. I've also had some pretty amazing things happen with animals lately that people around me have called to my attention. One thing that happened that noone had to call to my attention was when a whole herd of horses ran at me. When they got to the fence it was like they were trying to get through the fence. It scared me. My friend said I better go talk to them before they break down the fence. I thought she was nuts, but did it anyway. It was weird, but it was like all they wanted was for me to pat them on the head and say something, and then another would take it's place to be patted and so on. Freaked me Out!
I'll write more later, right now I need to drag my tired butt out to the kitchen. I smell coffee!!! :D

LOVE, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

WOW, John!! How cool was that??

One question. The horse stampede part, was that in a dream or in real life?

Love and Light, BRO!

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
sammy

Post by sammy »

COOO-el John! Can't wait to hear more!

LOVE!!!!
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hey All,

No Jody, that really happened. Another cool thing that happened was when I went to the Pow Wow. Before I left for TN I had been on another thread talking about Wee People and Fairies. I was saying something about inviting my granddaughter to bring her plastic flute along to play for them. Anyway, when I got to the Pow Wow I met an Indian woman from a tribe in Florida, who was selling flutes. I mentioned to her that we had been discussing on the MB about playing flute music for the the Wee Folk, but I didn't buy one of her flutes because they were Soo expensive. $75.00 to over $100.00!
About half an hour later a Cherokee woman introduced herself to me saying she had overheard me talking to the other woman, about having met a "Wee Person." She said I had something to show her. The only thing I could think of is what I showed to you when you visited. She looked at them for a few seconds, then pulled out a beautiful old flute and handed it to me, saying, "This is why you're here." I stood looking at it, not wanting to take it because it was old, and looked expensive. Nothing like the flutes the other lady was selling. She told me she had received it a long time ago from someone who told her that one day she would know what she was supposed to do with it. She said she felt like I was supposed to have it. :shock: She took off her scarf and a feather, tied the feather to the flute and wrapped the flute in her scarf. I kept telling her I couldn't accept it, but she kept insisting. SHe kept telling me I have to learn to play it. Is that cool or What!? What a cool person she was. Ended up spending half a day talking with her, and wishing she would send Herself home with me.... :lol:
Okay I'm heading home now in a few minutes. Have a blessed day All.

Love and Light...John. :lol:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

WOW, Dude! :shock:

Not only am I speechless, i'm completely wordless!

L&L

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."