>>> The Akashic Construct Healers <<<

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: >>> The Akashic Construct Healers <<<

Post by Sandy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Hello loveforall,

Your screen name says it all I think. :D As we focus more and more on love and love's path less focus seems to be spent on fear and its "siblings."
You have within you the makings off a brilliant healer and I hope your medical school experience rewards you with infinite knowledge, experience and confidence as this world needs dedicated healers of every description.
Welcome to the message board! :hithere

I have always loved those inspired words of Geoff',s Sammy! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

loveforall
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: >>> The Akashic Construct Healers <<<

Post by loveforall » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Thanks Sammy!! I’ve been contemplating the “live in love” part of that quote for the past few days. Slowly but surely, I am confident that I will get there and be able to leave all of these worries behind :bana:

Sandy, thank you as well. All of your kind words mean a lot to me :) I feel like I’m making progress everyday. Last night actually after my AC meditation, I kept going in and out of different visions & thoughts as I was falling asleep…and it didn’t feel like my own thoughts, which was a little peculiar to me. They kept waking me up. And they were so reassuring. It was a great feeling…I feel like I’m almost ready to start track 3, wish me luck!! & just now as I am writing this i look at the time and it's 3:33...third time prompt today :sunflower:

Thanks again for your input. I’ll keep you all posted on my journey through AC & Med school & beyond :)