>>> The Akashic Construct Healers <<<

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: >>> The Akashic Construct Healers <<<

Post by Sandy »

Hello loveforall,

Your screen name says it all I think. :D As we focus more and more on love and love's path less focus seems to be spent on fear and its "siblings."
You have within you the makings off a brilliant healer and I hope your medical school experience rewards you with infinite knowledge, experience and confidence as this world needs dedicated healers of every description.
Welcome to the message board! :hithere

I have always loved those inspired words of Geoff',s Sammy! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
loveforall
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: >>> The Akashic Construct Healers <<<

Post by loveforall »

Thanks Sammy!! I’ve been contemplating the “live in love” part of that quote for the past few days. Slowly but surely, I am confident that I will get there and be able to leave all of these worries behind :bana:

Sandy, thank you as well. All of your kind words mean a lot to me :) I feel like I’m making progress everyday. Last night actually after my AC meditation, I kept going in and out of different visions & thoughts as I was falling asleep…and it didn’t feel like my own thoughts, which was a little peculiar to me. They kept waking me up. And they were so reassuring. It was a great feeling…I feel like I’m almost ready to start track 3, wish me luck!! & just now as I am writing this i look at the time and it's 3:33...third time prompt today :sunflower:

Thanks again for your input. I’ll keep you all posted on my journey through AC & Med school & beyond :)