A little perplexed...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,

I can barely describe how interesting your experience is to me Loretta. I have dreamed so often since I was a child of walking the halls and corridores of a great Learning Center, called a Mystery School, as a young man, in ancient Alexandria, and Heliopolis, that it seems more like a fond memory. When I first arrived there I was introduced to a young lady who described the method of teaching as "Here we use the knowledge of the Cue." I learned that the Cue was not written lessons, but Teachers who's minds are directly linked to the knowledge of the cosmos. They appear to teach by way of thought transference. Although, to be honest, yours is the Only reference, outside of my own mind, that I have Ever seen to the Cue.

Love,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Kenge,
You are too cute! I must say your new picture is much more flattering then you last one. I can see more of that beautiful face of yours!

John,
Wow, I read your message and got chills. The thing that makes my dream not so dream like is that if it was my own subconscious I would have labeled the text messages I was receiving as "prompt" not "cue." Also, you mentioned that they teach by thought transference. Lately I've had so many experiences with thought transference with certain friends around me who I have strong connections with. It's become so common that neither one of us are surprised anymore when it happens. Even though you and I are the only two people who may have experienced something involving this "Cue" I find great comfort in knowing that someone else has had some similar experience and can offer some sort of explanation.

Love and wellness for all,
Loretta
Last edited by sleepyhead11 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

sleepyhead11 wrote:Kenge,
You are too cute! I must say your new picture is much more flattering then you last one. I can see more of that beautiful face of yours!
Thanks, Loretta. LUV2
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I'm joking of course (I think )
hahahahaha. :lol: Classic, Kengie! :compress:

Can't find a scaredy cat smiley. So this will have to do:

:rambo: :salut: :sword: :dwarf:

Love and Light,

jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

P.S. I totally agree with Loretta!! ^^^^^

LUV2 :loves :queen: :love

Love,

j
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

jfarris wrote:
I'm joking of course (I think )
hahahahaha. :lol: Classic, Kengie! :compress:

Can't find a scaredy cat smiley. So this will have to do:

:rambo: :salut: :sword: :dwarf:

Love and Light,

jody
LoL, thanks Jody :lol: :D
jfarris wrote:P.S. I totally agree with Loretta!! ^^^^^
You are too sweet. Thank you. LUV2 :love

Hugs and Love,
Kenge
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings everyone :love :love :love

I have just read through all of this thread...thank goodnes there are so many of us new to all of this type of contact experience :hithere

Kenge I totally relate to your slight treperdation...Matilda sounds so Australian...Waltzing Matilda is our unofficial anthem over here :lol:

After reading everyones posts I have decided to go back and do my AC meditation tonight :!: Loretta I have been having words come in my head around healing...Im not sure if its a voice...it sounds like male energy if that makes any sense... :roll: John can you tell us more about the Cue...are they midwayers ? I have never heard of them but I think MAYBE I have seen their faces in the mist of my meditations...they look very like Michael Angelo type faces he used in his paintings and sculptures...I often see them with purple cloud like mist swirling around them...they look so wise...old

Sleepy...my bedroom door has been opening at night...now that scares me...but my puppies who are terribly yappy never bark...I lay there feeling like someone has come in...last night I said in my mind OK whoever you are I am not scared and if you are a guide trying to make contact say something...maybe these kinds of things have been happening for a long time and I just have not noticed before...

Kenge I think we are opening up in a big way :roll: :wink: Gypsy and others I know take it all in their stride...like it is perfectly normal...maybe this is what being mystically spiritual is all about and the seeing is a new door opening... :?: I feel like such a baby with all of this...

In love and Light

Light1
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Light1 wrote: Kenge I think we are opening up in a big way :roll: :wink: Gypsy and others I know take it all in their stride...like it is perfectly normal...maybe this is what being mystically spiritual is all about and the seeing is a new door opening... :?: I feel like such a baby with all of this...

In love and Light

Light1
Yes, I agree! Just taking it all in day by day. :wink:

Kind of freaky about the door opening at night - I would be telling myself it's just the wind and trying not to be scared - happens at my house sometimes. (And strangely enough, Light, just as I was thinking about this, and about to type, my fiancé said "...there's so much wind!" hehe. :lol: Granted, he's playing a football video game, but I felt like that was a indirect message about what I had been thinking since it caught my attention?)

But if you say feel a presence come in, I would have done exactly as you did (aside from this: :shock: hehehe) I would have asked them to identify themselves in some way. At least this way there would it would put me more at ease...

It has been hard for me the past couple weeks to quiet my brain enough for me to feel like I am having a meaningful enough meditation, but your post inspires me to jump back into it.

I have been wanting more contact lately, so guess I must work for it :)

Look forward to hearing of your experience, Light. I always enjoy reading your posts :thumright:

Love & Light,

Kenge