Still struggling with the visual

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Still struggling with the visual

Post by crluvearth »

I was hoping after more time I would get better with visualizing my Akashic Library but I am still struggling with certain elements such the stage and elevator. The elevator I can not visualize at all for some reason so therefore I can not see it rising. No elevator, no visitors :cry:

Is it likely this just isn't going to happen for me? I will continue to work on meditation regardless. It's so hard to not to be disappointed. So maybe if someone says "Hey, you gave it a go, it's probably just not in the cards for you." it would be easier to let go of the expectations I have. What to do???

Thank you for all your support!

Cindy
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

i had a bit of a time with elevators also. this is your construct....i suggest that you make improvisions to make you most comfortable.

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Still struggling with the visual

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

crluvearth wrote:I was hoping after more time I would get better with visualizing my Akashic Library but I am still struggling with certain elements such the stage and elevator. The elevator I can not visualize at all for some reason so therefore I can not see it rising. No elevator, no visitors :cry:

Is it likely this just isn't going to happen for me? I will continue to work on meditation regardless. It's so hard to not to be disappointed. So maybe if someone says "Hey, you gave it a go, it's probably just not in the cards for you." it would be easier to let go of the expectations I have. What to do???

Thank you for all your support!

Cindy
Hi Cindy :hithere
Please don't be disheartened :loves During the first few months of my meditation attempts i had limited success.. but i kept working at it and had amazing results. Recently i hadn't meditated in a while, so when i tried, again i had sketchy results, really it just takes practise. Please just be patient and keep trying. Have you practised Exercise 1 and 2 of the AC cd? Try not to rush your way through them because they can be very helpful in your visualisations once you get to the third and final exercise.

*hugs* Keep trying! :sunflower:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cindy,
I did what Anne suggested and changed things in my library the way I wanted them to be. I had no trouble in the beginning with visuals but during a tough period of my life I didn't go to my library for months on end and when I finally did, I allowed myself to entertain self doubt and suffered some disapointments. It became harder for me to visualize the elevator at this time and I used to get a little nervous and aggitated while I waited for a patient or a celestial... Soooo... I revamped the whole thing and I changed my elevator. It now has a big heavy curtain across the front so I don't see anyone on it until It is time to greet the patient or celestial. Remember, this is your special place, a part of you, and you design it exactly the way you want it to be. I felt no qualms about looking at ideas in books before hand... I remembered what I liked and took it with me in the akashic... just made it easier for me and worked like a charm..

So please keep at it. You can do this and your experiences will be unique to you alone... No worries... no problems...just relax and enjoy the peacefulness of your special place... examin the equipment...make changes... work on projects... talk to God. Things will happen...wonderful things... when you least expect it and when you are ready.
With Love,
Sandy