visit with Annette

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

visit with Annette

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

hi guys

this morning i entered into the construct, for the first time at least 6 months. I feel slightly out of practise and had varying success

upon looking at my reasons for entering the construct, i decided i wanted to see Annette (my wonderful spirit guide). I was able to see her, but my vision was sort of shaky, like a light bulb flickering..

She came out of the elevator in her lovely blue dress and as usual i was overcome with emotion. There were hugs and tears of joy, the feeling of happiness and completion was so strong.. she is always so delighted to see me and this makes me feel so loved.

I managed to receive some information and a lot of feelings. I spoke to Annette about my feelings of frustration over not being able to find work, she smiled at me and warmly told me that this could not really be considered a break as every day i am learning, growing and progressing. She seemed very pleased that i am back on this MB, with all of you wonderful, loving people. She also advised me that she is concerned about the things i put into my body, because everything i truly require will be lovingly provided by the Father.

Now my question is.. what was with the jolts and twitches to the body? My eyes were closed and twitching like crazy, and i had strong twitches and vibrations in my whole body. It jolted me from communication a few times, and i had to really, really focus on relaxing and keeping my visualisations strong. i haven't experienced jolts/twitches to that degree before. Noise distractions from outside can also make it difficult.

Time to now get back into the swing of it and really increase my communications again.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Star,

The jolts may have been an energy healing. I know that if we sit in a circle, holding hands, I can jolt the folks either side of me.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Star!
What a wonderful "welcome home" you received from your Annette! It sounds like you did beautifully just like old time... :D
I am so glad you asked your "jolt and twitches" question because a few times that has happened to me too and I wonder, "What the heck!" Next time it happens I will relax in and allow the healing to proceed.
Thanks Geoff for your answer. :)
Love,
Sandy
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

Whoah! Hey All, Energy healing, eh? That's good to know. I was at my desk earlier and got this 'feeling'. So I pushed back and went to meditate. Anyway I was getting deep into it and jolted like I was half in, half out, and suddenly was snatched back, with Feeling! I lay there for a few more seconds, my heart racing, then decided I should come back to my writing.

Interresting feeling, 2b sure.

Love, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

I've read somewhere before that those twitches or jolts are actually caused when energy blockages are being removed. like, your body had a block to the flow of energy through it, and this is the effect when it is overcome. They are neat, huh?

Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
welfki
Old Friend

Post by welfki »

hi star :hithere

i enjoyed that :cat: thank you

jody, hello friend :alien: thank you

love. :happy
eric