Question on text I keep seeing in my mind

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Question on text I keep seeing in my mind

Post by Nikki88 »

I keep seeing text in my mind; it appears to me as white letters on a black background, this usually happens late at night or early in the morning. On very rare occasions, it happens when I meditate. The problem is when I see these messages at night I seem to read them and comprehend them but when I wake up I completely forget what they said and only have the strange feeling that they were somehow important or contained a lesson or information I needed. Other times though the text don't seem to make sense at all. Is this a method of communication do you think? Or is it just my mind playing tricks on me? Also, does anyone have a technique or prayer I could use to help me better remember these text?

Thank you :D

P.S. sorry if I put this under the wrong category
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

maybe keep a note pad and pen next to bed ?

you are retaining them...sometimes, it just takes a while for it to sink into your consciousness.... :wink:

it also helps to declutter your mind, aka rid yourself of everyday nuisance type of thoughts....practice focusing also helps.

((((Hugs))))
anne
Last edited by blue nova on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Nikki88,

That's good! That's fine! That info goes into your subconscious (super-conscious). Trust it. It has probably bubbled up already without you knowing, doing you good.

My long-ago co-worker, Tamara Chelsey, used to tell folks to keep a glass of water by their beds. Before going to sleep, she said, take a small swig and say, "With this I will have the solution to (whatever problem)"

When waking up, she suggested, take another drink and say, "I now have the solution to . . . "

I never tried it. I counted heavily on the Midwayers to tell me, and I think I was very demanding (or else :shock: ) and they had a big investment in me they did not want to lose.

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Nikki88
Family

Post by Nikki88 »

What about when I see words that are scrambled? Sometimes, when meditating ill see the usual white letters black background thing, only since I’m conscious of what I’m seeing it will just be a word or two long and I can’t seem to make it out because it appears to be scrambled, blurred, or it does not appear to be a word at all. :?
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

my first thought would be to let 'them' know that you are confused by this way they are communing with you. i would ask 'them' to be more clear in their communications :wink:

tell them you are trying and to "speak up and be more direct.."

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Nikki88
Family

Post by Nikki88 »

Ok I have just one more question about meditating then I promise ill be done. If you started meditating and then took a break, would that hurt you chances of success in the future? I ask because I took a break because of stress that was in my life (college) :lol:, and now that I have started back I don’t seem to be doing as well.

P.S. Thank you everyone for the suggestions ill do my best to put it to good use. :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Nikki,

Could be. At stressful times meditation is likely to be more important to keep going with. Even if stress causes you not to progress, meditation will hold you at a level. But you will soon catch up.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

George wrote:
At stressful times meditation is likely to be more important to keep going with. Even if stress causes you not to progress, meditation will hold you at a level. But you will soon catch up.
:cheers: :flower: :cheers: :flower:

during times of great stress...i have found that it is a bit harder to keep focused during meditation because of all the extra mind chatter.

but...one must overcome this. meditation...is a wonderful way to un-stress yourself...relief ones self of anxieties.

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Somewhat in line with what I stated above ... I used to chart my patients' biorhythms and determine their next visit on the most appropriate time for best results ... staying away from lows, criticals, and yes, highs.

Cheers...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki88
Family

Post by Nikki88 »

"Could be. At stressful times meditation is likely to be more important to keep going with."

I know what you mean; I regret not sticking with my meditation during those stressful times. I sure hope I can get back to where I was with my meditating, I soooo miss feeling good and refreshed when I finished meditating . I’ve been at it for a while now and still no progress, but im determined to keep the habit anyway this time.

Anyway, thank you blue nova and George for answering my questions! I have many more but ill stop here for now so I don’t drive everyone crazy :lol:

hugs

Nikki
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Nikki writes:
Anyway, thank you blue nova and George for answering my questions! I have many more but ill stop here for now so I don’t drive everyone crazy
Hehehe! :lol: Love you.....
me
:bigsmurf:
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Nikki,
A similar situation just happened to me. I was mediating laying down and I ended up falling asleep... :oops: But just before I woke up I dreamt my mom was reading me a text message out loud. I don't remember what it said but I know it was lengthy, and I think it was a message from the angels even though my mother was the one reading it. Unfortunately, when I woke up I couldn't remember what was said! This is the first time this has happened to me so hopefully I will dream it again or that it is already in my subconscious like George said. Best of luck on remembering your text!
Peace and Love,
Sleepyhead
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."