Having a little trouble here

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Margaret
New Friend

Having a little trouble here

Post by Margaret »

I am having some problems with the Akashic Construct cd. I notice George says to choose our point of reference during the cd..but I am not sure what he means. I believe he means to sometimes choose something though at each place. Should we always use the same thing we choose all the time during each session?

Also, I need to know if it is allright to invite the Midwayer Healers into help with healing the patient when I am in the Akashic Library, because I do not know much about healing? Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you,
Margaret
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi dear Margaret,

To make your point of reference is to especially keep clear in mind what you visualized at a given time, so that when next you arrive -- next day, week, year -- you will instantly feel at home with the visual kept in mind.

The Midwayers come and go as they please. Yes, invite them! It was they who showed me how to heal, operate, do reiki and "borrow" someone's mind to know how they felt.

Hugs.....
me
Margaret
New Friend

Post by Margaret »

Thank you so much for your answer George! So far I have seen 3 of these men ,but have not seen them working with me yet...I look forward to that. Thanks again George!