My First Trip to the Library

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
ssjenn
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My First Trip to the Library

Post by ssjenn »

Hi all....I really enjoyed the first two tracks of the CD and had not problem with reaching the states. In fact I even felt an arm on my arm touching me to assist.

When I got to the third track (I have been doing it in my car at lunch time in a park with my seat all the way back) I was okay at first but then a rumbling with no source started happening at my head. When I turned around there was nothing there. I returned to the CD and continued on and it happened again. There was nothing in my car. So I accepted that I was meant to be distracted and continued on again.

My intention was to do a healing on a young boy from the list one that George had sent out. His name Cameron P. When the elevator opened it wasn't him but what I thought was the Pope. However, I am not Catholic and really have no connection to the Pope other than as a fellow human being. The hat was red but it was definitely a papal hat.

I did what I could and had a great discussion but am interested as to why I would get someone totally different than I intended for a healing?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Jennifer
You are all that you need to be.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi ssjenn,

Ah, yes, anyone SPAMmming Phil-ips tv sets has his goods turned into "second hand junk." :lol: I fixed that.

No idea WHY you got to look at the pope, but it's not uncommon for me to get someone other than who I'm "aiming for."

Sometimes a previous patient returns, and I take it that the "new" patient is simply unwilling to be healed.

Hugs.........
me
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Re: My First Trip to the Library

Post by Artisanlady »

This is my fourth trip to the Library. I'm not trying to heal anyone at this time, don't think I'm ready for that, but just want some guidance from my spirit guide. I'm trying to visualize him in the elevator, but I think I'm just projecting what I would think they would look like (twice american indian, and once celestial {like drawings we've all seen}). I guess this is par for the course until you've been doing it for 10-20 days? Will the "real spirit guide" eventually show theirself to me? I know it's possible that they could be american indian but you know what I'm asking I'm sure. . .and I'm not staying too terribly long in there because I'm not really getting anything. . .?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Artisan Lady,

Stay with it. Expect nothing and don't be surprised by anything.

I took MUCH longer than most. :(

We have instant coffee, instant cream, but no instant Celestial.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Thanks George I will, and thank you for the encouragement. :kiss:

Hey, I want you to know, I know you've received alot of flack about your accent and pronunciation in the CD, but I really love it. And I can definitely hear the french accent which is beautiful.

Have a good day :D

Lisa
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

George, you will be proud I hope, I actually saw an image today while in my library. . .I asked for my divine life purpose and I saw an image of a school bus. Whether that means it is my child, who is responsible for getting me here, or whether that means schooling/teaching is yet to be revealed, but finally an image! I'm excited :roll

That's sixth day in btw :bana: (I mis-counted earlier)

Lisa
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Lisa,

You're doing well.

God bless...
George.
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Hi George,

It's been 3 months and yesterday was the only other time that I have had an image during meditation. I noticed where under Akashic Construct Healers you told a woman she should be hearing from a midwayer already. Am I also doing something wrong? Or do I still need to be patient? I did see an image of a woman yesterday in native type clothing like African or Indian, and it startled me out of meditation. . .it's just moving so incredibly slow :(

Thanks,
Lisa
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

Hello! Does it help to listen to the AC cd in the morning or at night? I do both if my schedule is busy. I feel like I'm making slow progress but I keep listening and coming to this site and learn something new that helps. What do the celestials look like? Hugs :loves Brenda
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello you both,

I know it is important to forget the self and "work on" what will benefit others.

Seeing Celestials should not be the objective.

Sooner or later that will happen, anyway.

Impatience can "kill" your efforts, stay diligent at the task.

:) They look like us. :) :mrgreen:

God bless.....
George.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Thanks for that advice, George! It makes a lot of sense.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi all,

I heard from someone the other day -- the Scribe, I think it was -- and it was made clear that my expectations were way off. That we need many healers, and less receivers.

Healings usually take care of only one person. A transmit goes out to thousands.

Think about it. I worked on healings from 1972 until 2000 and when I channeled, it was for one person at a time, plus plenty stuff in my books, sure. But other than that there were no fully-fledged transmits from me until 2001 :shock: only just 10 years !!!

Stick with the Akashic Construct and meditate on the transmits, especially Lytske's work.

:)
:bigsmurf:
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

How do we become healers? Especially if nothing is coming through? Are they going to intuitively give us some insight at some point about how we can help?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

That's a promise we have !

Check out http://www.1111AkashicConstruct.com and or post (PM) me your email address to go onto one of 5 groups of 40 plus 11:11 healers.

When I first started, I was shown how to heal.

The reason why I got to see them all first up was because (1) they knew what my future was, yet (2) as a student of psychology I would have rejected them all outright and booked myself in for some pretty heavy therapy. :lol:

That might well have been the end of that.

Say "Goodnight, George." :happy

Cheers yall.....
:bana:
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

Thank you! I will work on that more. God Bless, Brenda :hithere
Artisanlady
Busy Bee

Post by Artisanlady »

Thank you George :D

After buying the first part of the Guiding Light Within, alot of my questions are being answered. I will also follow your link and join the healing group to learn. Felt a kindof "charge" today in meditation, so it's progressing as it should I guess . . . :bike:

I'm so thankful you're here to help us newbies, thank you for all you do!

Lisa