Recent experiences

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Recent experiences

Post by crluvearth »

I continue to practice my meditation daily but have switched to doing this during the day as suggested in the List Op email "Becoming a Receiver of Celestial Messages" (loved this one!).

No contact but I can tell I am learning something with each experience. My biggest struggle continues to carry the relaxation/peace with me throughout the day, but I assume this takes time and practice too.

I am concerned I am still having trouble with the visual part of AC. I still only see it as I if I am watching, not experiencing and I find myself trying to look harder which can break the deep relaxation. Are we suppose to feel like we are there in person or is it more of a witnessing experience?

Regardless of what happens as I continue this practice I am truly grateful to be in a place where I can turn my mind off for more than a few seconds at a time....15-20 minutes, a miracle to me! . This is a welcomed gift :D

With love,
Cindy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cindy,
you wrote:
I continue to practice my meditation daily but have switched to doing this during the day as suggested in the List Op email "Becoming a Receiver of Celestial Messages" (loved this one!).
I loved that one too. Mornings are hectic for me but I am considering starting the day with meditation as it suggested. In retrospect what better way to begin a busy day then with prayer and guidence huh? :)
I am concerned I am still having trouble with the visual part of AC. I still only see it as I if I am watching, not experiencing and I find myself trying to look harder which can break the deep relaxation. Are we suppose to feel like we are there in person or is it more of a witnessing experience?
When I first began working in the AC I too felt a bit confused about the visuals. I was told by George and Helen Whitworth, a marvelous receiver, to go with the flow and accept what you see as you see it. If at this point for you, it is a feeling of witnessing rather than participating I should think that is quite alright. When I quit wondering whether I was doing it right or wrong, it seemed almost immediately the whole experience took on a life of its own and my Akashic Construct sessions became productive and beneficial to myself and others who came needing help and healing.
Regardless of what happens as I continue this practice I am truly grateful to be in a place where I can turn my mind off for more than a few seconds at a time....15-20 minutes, a miracle to me! . This is a welcomed gift
Isn't it the most peaceful place? Some days I was a little sad to leave it. :lol:
Have fun and enjoy all the great experiences ahead!
Love,
Sandy
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Thank you Sandy! I appreciate your suggestion "to go with the flow...", it is hard at times not to judge how I am doing but you are correct that I need to let go and not worry if I am doing it right or not. I will work on this.

I have two kids so yes mornings are hectic, most times it is the afternoon and yesterday I had to do it before bed and I started falling asleep. Better late then never I guess :wink:

With love,
Cindy[/quote]
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cindy,
Well, I just barely made a morning meditation today...(11:30am. :lol: )
Yep, I'm with you...."better late than never." :)
Love,
Sandy