Noobie CD User - comments sought.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
1111visions
New Friend

Noobie CD User - comments sought.

Post by 1111visions »

Hello Everyone,
your comments would be much appreciated.

Needing to deal with some issues I googled and arrived at 11:11 sometimes in Sept of 2008, then have purchased the CD.

Today however had been the first day that I actually listened to Part #1 intently.

Here are some issues and questions;

1. I have not done if before because the home/neighborhood Im in is very loud, finding a quiet moment here is a job in itself, then of course that causes me to have a very broken sleeping patter, which then makes me sleep deprived most of the time. Such is life.

On top of that I may have some kind of nerve damage as certain noises irritate me badly, the loud traffic outside my window (street facing home) tend to break up my concentration badly, I get very little accomplished throughout the day and tend to have ear plugs in all the time - still hear traffic with ear plugs in.

Any suggestions on fixing this issues?

2. Today I have listened to the CD by playing it on my computer, computer runs very loud and even though I have the sound turned up to max I still hear the computer working over the sound of the voice on CD.

Does it matter if I hear the noise?
Is there a way of tuning the noises out?

3. I have never done any kind of meditation before, Ive listened to the CD
while laying on the floor with pillow and blankie, pretty comfortable but still feeling my body, aches, pains etc.

Am I doing this right?
Shall I be tuning the physical out and how?

4. Ive had an issue understanding some of the words on the CD, yes the accent is cute and the voice very soothing but Ive noticed my mind concentrated on trying to figure out what the missed words may have been a number of times.

Shall I care or shall I just go with the flow day after day during the first week?

Is there a transcript of the 3 parts so I can read the words and associate them with the words being spoken on the CD?

5. I have no problem imagining colors, rainbow, nature, bird sounds, grass, sky etc however I did not seem to be able to imagine the "touch" part. I.e. now imagine you "touch" the color red - I cant imagine "touching" a color.

Is this a problem?
Is there a way to deal with this?
Does it matter if I can /cant touch the colors?
What does that mean?

6. At some point I imagined an older man gray hair, long beard, white dress, kind of looked like biblical Moses, if that is what Moses looked like - have no idea who that may have been but when It was time to "invite" this person/image was no longer there.

What does that mean?

7. I have tried to invite a patient - myself - but I could not clearly see myself outside of my body, standing up in elevator, all I saw was a blur.

Why?
It this a problem?
What to do?

8. Then came the part that said I was on my own, LOL, you are right I was completely on my own, no one there but the feeling of being in my physical body, hearing the computer running and total blackness.
No images, total blackness, hearing the CD and noises around me.
Not knowing what to do exactly I just lied there all black in my mind and eyes seemed like.

Why?
It this a problem?
What to do?

Finally, I felt quite relaxed by the end of this session, no fear or any kind or anxiety, I felt well.

BTW Ive gone to a few of hypnosis sessions int he past but never got hypnotized.

What does that mean?

Again, everyone please comment on this thread and if you may help me understand this process more, please do so.

Thank you very much.
1111V
1111visions
New Friend

Post by 1111visions »

wow

this is really really weird, I am 1000% positive there was a reply to some of my questions by a forum mod

and a suggestion that my questions are posed to George

whats the reason you removed the post?

OHKAY

whoever you are that have posted - lol

cccccccccoooooooooooooommmmmeeeee back

K thanks
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

good morning,
3. I have never done any kind of meditation before, Ive listened to the CD
while laying on the floor with pillow and blankie, pretty comfortable but still feeling my body, aches, pains etc.
i sit in a chair with feet on the floor. if i get toooo comfy i risk the chance of falling asleep :wink: some people sit in the lotus position, on the floor with legs crossed, i cannot do that due to my hips.
2. Today I have listened to the CD by playing it on my computer, computer runs very loud and even though I have the sound turned up to max I still hear the computer working over the sound of the voice on CD.
i have a portable player with headphones. maybe headphones will help with outside noise ? portables are not too pricey.

once i meditated a few times the outter noise was not a big concern, but i do not live in the city either. i would however, suggest that you not get upset with the noise.....do not let it 'get under your skin'.

with practice, you will learn how to adjust to outside disturbances. they will eventually 'move' or blend into the background...

i can meditate fairly well in the passenger seat of a car now. :D some people have made their meditation spots in their closets due to noise disturbances.
5. I have no problem imagining colors, rainbow, nature, bird sounds, grass, sky etc however I did not seem to be able to imagine the "touch" part. I.e. now imagine you "touch" the color red - I cant imagine "touching" a color.
it took me a few times before 'touching' the colors....

meditation has many many benefits, i believe the medical field is just now finding out how much it benefits us....lowered bloodpressure, calmness, improved sleep , just to name a few :D :D

it was not i who had posted earlier...although, i did send you a thought to ask George... :wink:

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

1111visions wrote:wow

this is really really weird, I am 1000% positive there was a reply to some of my questions by a forum mod

and a suggestion that my questions are posed to George

whats the reason you removed the post?

OHKAY

whoever you are that have posted - lol

cccccccccoooooooooooooommmmmeeeee back

K thanks

It was meeeeee..... :oops: :oops: :) sorry.... i deleted it because i made some silly joke that seemed funny in the small hours of the night.. this morn it wasn't..... :roll: :lol:

I was just saying really that if you hear too many distracting background noises, why not listen to the cd by earphones... :P

Take care...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi 1111visions,
You're doing fine, the noises will fade as you get used to going into a deeper state of meditation. Fine tuning takes place as well. Sometimes things are fuzzy and then come clear at other times. Keep meditating and you'll get results. Many of us have noise to contend with, "Where there's a will, there's a way" Persistance!! Everyone is unique and in time your contact will be strong. If they want to make contact, they will, when you are ready.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi 1111visions,
You asked questions that many of us have wondered about when we began either the cd or meditation in general. As with anything new...it takes a little time to adapt and adjust..finding just what works best for us as an individual.

You have been doing part one, the Rosebush and part 2 the Relaxation exercise haven't you? Those, for me, most epecially the relaxation exercise, helped to prepare me for the third part the Akashic Construct. However, with that said, visualization can sometimes take a little time. Just go with the flow and allow..try not to think your way through it rather feel and experience whatever comes through. If nothing shows up in your AC that's okay. Use the time to visualize and create the workshop that is held in your heart. Remember it can be anything you wish it to be. Anything from a giant hole dug in a sand dune with a leaky roof as George's is, or quite elaborate with gardens and walkways...

If all you see is blackness...that's okay...just relax and watch it... you may discover when you turn off your mind's questions as to whether you are doing it right while you meditate that things don't always remain all black. Take note of any subtle changes in your "spirit vision" and in the way you feel. I experienced something similar when I began meditating...a blackness that within a few weeks became violet with swirling patterns and energies about me which I soon was able to feel.

I also had problems with noise and distractions around me when I began meditation. I had two large dogs and a cat who followed me around constantly and couldn't understand that I didn't want to play or have any of them on my lap. I persisted and continued to ignore them and it did get easier for "all four" of us. :)
Finally, I felt quite relaxed by the end of this session, no fear or any kind or anxiety, I felt well.
I'd say you are doing well! :D Please keep at it!
Love,
Sandy
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

I just got my CD yesterday, yay :D

I listened to the first 2 segments with earphones and everytime I started to relax the voice prompts would startle me. I got really frustrated but tried to remember it will take time. I am also sensitive to noise so I did try turning the volume down but nothing helped. I am hoping I get past that, I do enjoy the soothing voice and the guided meditation is nice.

It's just getting my brain to not focus on the voice and drifting into a deeper state of relaxation and staying there that I see being the hardest struggle. I also thought since I had been practicing on my own for over a week I might be ahead, well I guess I proved that I am not, which is OK. It's good for me to learn to follow directions, in order.

I appreciate hearing all the feedback, once again it's good to know it's normal and we are on the right track!

With love,
Cindy
citizen
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by citizen »

Needing to deal with some issues
Don´t pressure yourself trying to fit to the meditation process. Let this activities be natural. Find a right place to you with your favorite music (liquid mind it looks like a good advice for this) and dream with this feeling while you are awake.

Best Regards...!!!

JCH
I´m dreaming the dream of angel...