Question about starting Akashic

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Question about starting Akashic

Post by crluvearth »

I started reading about Akashic last week while visiting this site (I love this site!!!). I haven't been able to stop thinking about it and I am so excited to order the CD and start learning and praciticing. The only question/concern I have is something I read on the Akashic link from the homepage and that was that Akashic is for people receiving the 11:11 signs. I generally receive 3:33 sign, but sometimes I will get 4:44, 5:55 and once in a great while, 11:11. Mostly it has been 333, although I am not getting them as much as I use to :cry:

I have faith that if I practice, become more open and continue learning and talking as many do on this site that more will be revealed. I just want confirmation that Akashic is for anyone, even if you don't receive 11:11 signs on a regular basis.

Thank you!
Cindy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Cindy,

Welcome. You are one of us, don't doubt it. We use the 11:11 as a generic sign, folks often, in fact usually, see something else.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Thank you for the welcome and clarification. I have ordered the CD (although I would have anyway) and I can't wait to get started.

I have already been working on quieting my mind a few times when going to bed and it's amazing how relaxed I felt. I feel more hopeful and connected to "something" then I ever have before and I believe this feeling is confirmation that I am on a path/journey!

I see there are many here with so much to share and offer and I am a sponge ready to absorb :D

Thank you again!
Cindy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Cindy,
Welcome to our site. I receive similar prompts and feel glad to know the beings behind them are loving helpers.
love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello Cindy welcome to the site :hithere

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

The only question/concern I have is something I read on the Akashic link from the homepage and that was that Akashic is for people receiving the 11:11 signs. I generally receive 3:33 sign, but sometimes I will get 4:44, 5:55 and once in a great while, 11:11. Mostly it has been 333, although I am not getting them as much as I use to Crying or Very sad.
There are many harmonic frequencies to the primary cosmic clock beacon...So many of us also do pick up these "harmonics"...

IMHO if you are not picking the sync beacons as much right now, maybe it means that you're more in-sync with Nature, which is always a very good thing... :)