Akashic - My first experience...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Karlossal
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Akashic - My first experience...

Post by Karlossal »

Good morning all :)

So I received the CD a few weeks ago but I've waited til it 'felt right' in order to do it.

I listened to the first track, but I practice Reiki a lot and feel that I can reach that state quite easily and effortlessly anyway, so I went to the second track.

As I was sinking deeper, I went into a dream like state and found that everything was moving INCREDIBLY FAST but GRADUAL AND SLOW at the same time.
This sounds confusing, let me be more specific...

As I drifted off into the second track, I saw what I can only describe as a PSYCHADELIC KALAEDISCOPE of ALL of my 11:11 prompts that ever received.
Including, my first ever one I received on my phone, the 11:11 light outside my apartment, my 'Seat 11' cinema ticket for the Watchmen film, my 'Block 111' seats for the Michael Jackson concert, my 'Row K, Seat 11' ticket for Tori Amos concert, the sound of my boss shouting "...he won 11 out of the 11 bets he put on!" across the office, aswell as all the more obscure ones I see every day. They were moving SO fast, sort of like a slideshow, but because I could see them all so clearly, that's why it seemed like a slow, gradual, chronological slideshow...

I hope this is making sense, lol.

I was then brought back into the room by Georges voice, it was the end of the 3rd track by then.

Whilst I knew I wouldn't be able to make celestial contact as this was my first listen, I kind of see it a reassurance that the messages, are indeed, coming.

Thanks for reading :lol:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Karlossal,
It will be interesting to hear what happens next. If you set an intention before you start it might make a difference.
Whilst I knew I wouldn't be able to make celestial contact as this was my first listen
This thought may have blocked your connection, somewhat.
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

cooool Karl :D

try and keep an open mind, who knows may show up :wink:

denial kept me from my first visitor....for a few meditaitons, then i gave in after the third time he showed up...thank Heavens i decided to go with it... :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Karlossal
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Karlossal »

Thank you, i'll bear that in mind for next time!! :D