" I AM SAM "

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
ODAAT
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

" I AM SAM "

Post by ODAAT »

Hello Family,
I am new to the Construct,so it is a wonderful pleasure to share my exitement with you who understand me.
For months now ,contact with anything,or anyone during meditation has eluded me. It seems that I have been trying much to hard to focus on what I don't know; However,the need to discover what these recent 9:11 prompts were all about directed me towards our message board once again,and upon reading about the experiences others have had, I am satisfied with the results of all of your combined input, and knowledge on this matter,my mind is once again at ease,and I thank you.
Last night,while meditating about nothing,I finally heard an unfamiliar very low voice that was not of my own mindfulness. He said "I am Sam"in a tone that seemed to be answering one of my many questions of long ago.At first I was elated to have acknowledgement from him,but I calmed myself and returned the thought with a cheerfull " Hello...now is that Sam,or Samuel "I asked,it really didn't matter because I was as tongue tied as a teenager on his first date.I waited for another responce from Sam and there was none,after all just an introduction was all that was intended for me,and all that I needed to know at that time.Having made this initial contact with Sam has opened new horizons,and hopes for me,and has brought me closer to identifying with you wonderfully gifted lightworkers of the 11:11 Progress Group. I will be honest,open-minded,and willing to further my relationship with those who have chosen to recognize me.
I practice Progress not Perfection,so be patient with me.
Till we meet again on the road of Happy Destiny, Bill D.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

That is great news, well done.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.