First Akashic Construct Experience, Confused

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Tanvir
Busy Bee

First Akashic Construct Experience, Confused

Post by Tanvir »

I'm discussing this in my tried meditation thread in another subforum but also believe it to belong here since I just tried the CD:

I just tried the akashic construct thinking there would be some breakthrough. I had fun with the visualization. But when it came to the glass elevator and visualization, I consciously created in my mind a celestial with first a black oval face with no features in a white robe and wings, then a blonde dude with fabio's features almost. But in both cases I know I created it in my mind. I didn't intuit that they were celestials.

I feel dissappointed, and a bit sad that all my efforts may be for nothing. Anyone, please, have any similar experiences/words of encouragement?

Edit: I was laying down with my back against the wall and my feet straight out as if I was about to go ahead and stretch to touch my toes or something. As I went into alpha, my head tilted to the right and put my left ear up in the air. The left side of my neck's muscles were tensed. I imagine the blood drained down from my left ear. As I counted down from 20 to 0, at 10 (glass elevator half way up), my left ear got very warm and felt like my ear was a bit wet inside and I also noticed I felt "inspired" or got a bit of goosebumps all over. Analyzing this, I think it may be contact OR just that my ear drained of blood felt warmer after feeling myself inspired.

I then got up and adjusted my head to its regular tilt and slowly felt blood rush back into the left ear. My ear got progressively colder and then colder than normal. Then back to normal temperature.

Now shouldn't I feel my ear become COLDER as its blood drains away and WARMER when the blood drains back o.O?
nobadges
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nobadges »

When you are early in your AC experience it is quite normal to be overly analytical with your experience. With time you will experience visits from Celestials...just keep at it, with practice it becomes like brushing your teeth.
If you are having your head tilt like that it becomes a distraction. Try laying flat on your back with a pillow on your bed, arms loosely by your side. If the room is cool then cover yourself with a blanket. The more you are comfortable physically, then the less distractions you will have. What you are aiming for is to become free of most physical inputs so you can experience unbounded consciousness.
Keep at it.

Allan
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~