MY FIRST EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Angel70
New Friend

MY FIRST EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

Post by Angel70 »

Last night was my first AC experience (well, sort of, few days ago, while doing the 2nd meditation, I was briefly shown a bed with a patient on it, a spiritual being healing that patient and a celestial being sitting and watching. I thought the healing spirit was me, but now I’m not sure. This was very brief, almost a glimpse of something, but it sure gave me something to think about)

Anyway, last night, after doing my 2nd meditation, I felt I should go ahead and do 3rd part (even though I have not practiced diligently for a week).

It was all sort of fuzzy, I was ‘split’ between seeing things and being aware of my mind questioning the validity of this experience.

Anyway, when I got off the elevator a gentlemen greeted me BUT not the gentlemen that I EXPECTED (I expected my guide), so I thought hmmmm………this is interesting.
He showed me to a room where I was greeted by a childhood friend who was killed in a terrible car accident over a decade ago. Her and I have not seen each other for over 30 years!!!! I have often thought of her for some reason. She was my favourite childhood friend.

Anyway, I did not expect her, she had/has this incredibly long, blonde hair (just like an angel) and as she said ‘we’ve been waiting for you’ I kept thinking ‘this is not real, it’s my head talking again’. All of this was not very clear, it was fuzzy, (probably due to my mind at work…….lol).

I think she (her name is Monica) said ‘the connection isn’t all that clear”. But she kept on talking. I don’t even know what the heck she said because I was looking at her and thinking ‘this is not real, it’s my brain’!!!

At one point, she handed me a book, thick, brown leather bound book. I opened it and it was empty. All the pages were blank. So I asked her ‘why blank?’ and she told me that it was “for me to write it”
The next thing I remember was when she said ‘we have about 1 minute left’, and I just clung to her, wanting more and more and suddenly I felt this incredible PUSH, like she pushed me away and the next thing I heard was Georges’s voice. The “push” was so strong, my heart started to race like crazy and I almost got scared. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

Does this sound like a real experience or is my mind proudly at work here??? …………lol
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Angel70,
I think it was a real experience. How wonderful....next time it happens you will be clear about that. Very happy for you.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Holey Moley.. Yes! It sounds like a real experience. How wonderful! :D
You did well!
Love,
Sandy
Angel70
New Friend

Post by Angel70 »

Well, I tried again last night, incredibly my cat would not leave me alone and then I fell asleep............. :roll:
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Angel!!

Wow! First let me say Hello and Welcome to the 11:11 board and then let me say congratulations of the great success using the AC cd!!

I am thrilled with hearing your progress! Please continue sharing !

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Angel70
New Friend

Post by Angel70 »

Is it 'normal' to have good meditations and then not so good meditation some days? I had another session last night, but it was nothing like the one few days ago, maybe I'm expecting too much??
:shock:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Angel70,
I'd say coming from my own experience that is is perfectly normal to have what we feel are good meditations and also what we feel are bad meditation days...I say, "what we feel" because we have been assured by the Celestials that indeed every attempt we make at drawing closer to our Source is beneficial in ways we cannot comprehend. It is all good and leads us closer to our spiritual goals.
I think as humans we often judge our experiences by our human senses when in fact there are many senses yet unnoticed that are not taken into acoount yet... As we continue to grow in love, truth, beauty, etc...our senses expand and meditation becomes something that happens as we walk down the street...do our chores... read a book....The goal is a growing oneness... a familarity and friendship with our God within (or whatever name seems appropriate) and it happens as we dedicate daily time to this powerful life changing relationship. It is simply important our intent and our trying. Trust that all is well and enjoy ever moment of the process.
Love,
Sandy
Try not to have any expectations before you meditate..Just let it be and allow and accept whatever comes through whether it is something that wows you or simply a peaceful feeling afterwards.
Oh I got a chuckle out of your cat interrupting your meditation... I can throughly commiserate...I had a cat who used to love to crawl up on my lap and take a bath when I was meditating.. :shock:
Angel70
New Friend

Post by Angel70 »

Sandy wrote:Hi Angel70,

Oh I got a chuckle out of your cat interrupting your meditation... I can throughly commiserate...I had a cat who used to love to crawl up on my lap and take a bath when I was meditating.. :shock:
lol....I now have been asking my guides to keep my cat away from me when I meditate, so in the last two nights, she's been napping next to me but not bothering me.......lol

All the other things you said are very true, I have to get to a point where I will have no expectations, I'm not there yet... :oops:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Angel,

That was very awesome. Great news.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Angel70
New Friend

Post by Angel70 »

Can I just talk to the Thought Adjusters and Dr. Mendoza like I talk to my guides (which is ALL THE TIME) or will they not want to hear from me unless I'm meditating?

I don't want to be a bother but I would like to be able to tell them things without meditating :lol:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Yes sure Angel, they will be able to hear you, but you can possibly better connect with and hear them while in some kind of meditation or relaxed state.

I hear it is better to talk aloud but not in the company of others.... :roll: :lol:

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Angel70
New Friend

Post by Angel70 »

nasra1996 wrote:Yes sure Angel, they will be able to hear you, but you can possibly better connect with and hear them while in some kind of meditation or relaxed state.

I hear it is better to talk aloud but not in the company of others.... :roll: :lol:

Love Sarah
LOL...........yeah I know, I normally talk out loud at home only, unless I forget :roll: