experiences after stillness excercise...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
john
Old Friend

experiences after stillness excercise...

Post by john »

Hello Friends,

About two years ago I had the time and inspiration to try out the stillness excercise, allready read George's advice, I started with a breathing excercise. Untill today Im amazed I had the motivation to do a 15 minute excercise about three times a day for a couple of weeks. I was not prepared for Its effects. After a few days I began to have some miraculous experiences, somehow all my senses became much more sensitive, It seemed like my vision was somehow altered, all my sences seemed to be amplified. Later on I began to have experiences I tend to find hard to explain, it had to do with time. It felt a little like a Deja-Vu but so much stronger! It seemed after a while I started to have a kinda feeling predicting the future! I knew a few seconds before something was going to happen what was going to happen, or like I heard footsteps approaching and knew wich personn was about to apear or enter the room?! It gave me the same peacefull feeling as the 11:11 timeprompts did.

I was frustrated at the time I did not hear any voices in my head besides my own voice and my own little inner conversations.
Does this experience sounds familiair to you people? Now after a few years I realize I was much more succesfull as I tought at first.

Im planning to start the excersize or maybe the Akashic Construct CD I bought many years ago again within a few weeks.....

Greetings,
John
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello John,

yes, it all sounds very familar to me, exactly... :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Dear Blue Nova, if seen your avatar piccie for a while now, until this morning, now I realize its meaning/symbolism! Very Nice!!!!

John
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

good morning John,
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 am
^^^ you got a 333 prompt...whoohoo ! :D :wink:

most of my avies i have created....they mean a lot to me...thank you for your compliment :flower:

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Tanvir
Busy Bee

Post by Tanvir »

This is very interesting to me. I have experienced the heightened sense of hearing. I put this up due to the fact that I have been focusing on my hearing a lot more lately. Maybe not to any supernatural thing. But if I begin to experience precognition or something, that'll be interesting (predicting events a few secs ahead, knowing whose foot steps are whose etc.).

Can you tell me more about what I can expect? Both bluenova and john and any others?
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Tanvir,

here is a link to list of awakening symptoms that i have found quite helpful....

http://www.namastecafe.com/edu/symptoms.htm
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Tanvir
Busy Bee

Post by Tanvir »

thank you. have most of the things on that list happened to you? to others?
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

thank you Blue Nova!

Only red the firts part but allready got an answer to a question I was pondering my mind for about 24 hours, It feels sa save to "be taken care off", and it keeps amazing me how answers keeps presenting it self if a question is wondering arround my mind....

Love,
John,