Just ordered my AC CD...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
justbo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Just ordered my AC CD...

Post by justbo »

I've been lingering about for the last couple of weeks, and finally ordered my CD about half an hour ago.

Just wanted to tell each of you that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading of your experiences, and am totally thrilled to be a part of this... God willing.

I heard about the 11:11 on a radio show and wanted to learn more about it, and in doing so, I've started receiving the prompts, as well. Is this okay? I feel that I've had some great experiences with the stillness, only been doing it for the past 7 days without the AC CD. Never done meditation, either. ... but just kind of feel that I'm coming in the back door, so to speak... in the sense that I started looking for information and then the prompts started. Can I still have the same experiences as some of you have had, and continue to have?

I so want to be a part of this ... and thus far, I feel as though I am. Can't wait to hear from y'all.

My name is Bo... nice to meet all of you.

Love & blessings to all...
bo
Last edited by justbo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hi Bo welcome to the 11:11 angels site :hithere
God willing
it is His will, for His children to find their way back to Him again.

the experiences we have during meditation are wonderous....but seek not only the visual experiences, seek His Love.

Once He sees that your Will has become His....new Doors open.
I heard about the 11:11 on a radio show and wanted to learn more about it, and in doing so, I've started receiving the prompts, as well. Is this okay?
yes. i think it has helped you open a new Door :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
justbo
New Friend

Post by justbo »

Thank you so much for your reply, Anne... I truly want to draw closer to Him.

One day, one step at a time.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:cheers:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

Welcome to the board, Bo.
You won't be disappointed with the CD.
The experience is truly enlightening. Just keep practicing the meditations daily..it gets easier and more beneficial over time.

Love and Light
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Bo!!

Welcome, welcome! I am happy you found this site!! Thank you for your kind words! I wish you luck with the AC!

God Bless You and Yours Bo! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Bo! Good to have you around...

love Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Bo,
Lovely to meet you....think you'll love it here.
lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »

Pet,
That photo would look real nice on the cover of your first book...just a thought.
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Bo,

Your on your way and very much welcomed here on the message board. Just remember you are you and your experience will be unique to you. The most wonderful experience to receive is your connecting and love you WILL receive from Our Creator, Source, God, Our Father which ever you choose. Dont measure your personal journey with other's and go with the flow. I AM sure we will be hearing some of your wonderful experiences soon.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
justbo
New Friend

Post by justbo »

Thank you all for the kind words. As I've said... I've truly enjoyed reading your msg's ... look forward to spending a lot of time in here with y'all.

Love to all...

bo

Keep in touch! :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bo,

Just wanted to say hello and welcome you to our little board community. (I'm a little slow) It sounds like you are enjoying and appreciating the benefits already from meditation. That's wonderful! :D

I had the similar experience as you in the beginning...I didn't know anything about the prompts when I came here looking for more info on Midwayers. But my oh my, the prompts soon started big time. So in a sense I came in (sneaked in :lol: ) the back door same as you... it's all good. :)
Our celestial friends prompt us in many different ways... the radio show was the biggie for you...the Urantia book was the"directional" for me that led me here. In whatever way gets you here...we're glad you found us and you are definitely already a part of this. Where your journey leads from here..Wow..the skys the limit... :D
Nice to meet you too!

Love,
Sandy
justbo
New Friend

Post by justbo »

Thank you so much, Sandy. :D

I've truly enjoyed reading the forum, learning more and more about the journey that lies ahead for each of us, individually and together as a group on here. I don't know what lies ahead for my future, but with each day that passes, I feel more at peace with the ever-changing world that is around us. Finding comfort in the peace that surpasses all understanding, certainly makes the day a bit brighter... if that makes sense?

Personally, the past year has had a lot of ups and downs... and with the new year came even more drama. But I'm determined not to let it effect me. The stillness exercise that I've been doing for the last couple of weeks has made it better ... waiting for my AC CD, now.

Again, thank you Sandy ... and everyone.

Love to all.
bo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bo,
You wrote:
I don't know what lies ahead for my future, but with each day that passes, I feel more at peace with the ever-changing world that is around us. Finding comfort in the peace that surpasses all understanding, certainly makes the day a bit brighter... if that makes sense?
It makes a lot of sense. It's a lovely secure feeling isn't it? I find I smile alot more these days. Lots to smile about. :D

Have you received your cd yet? Hope so. We always try to get them out immediately but unfortunately the mail system sometimes has other ideas. :roll:
Take care my friend and let us know how it goes when you can.
Love,
Sandy
justbo
New Friend

Post by justbo »

Good mornin', Sandy...

It certainly is a secure feeling. I've talked to a friend of mine about this and they're like, "uhh, okay"... :?

I've not received my cd, anxiously awaiting its arrival. I've been doing the stillness exercise, though... really look forward to it each day.

Hope you're doing well, Ma'am. :D

I'll let you know when the cd arrives, too.

Love,
bo