Need Advice

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
JennyDot
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Need Advice

Post by JennyDot »

Hello!

I've not posted before, but read often. I've recently purchased the CD and have, on numerous occasions, attempted the meditation. My problem is that I get so far into the relaxation and then I start to get really nervous. I'd like so much to overcome this. Has anyone experienced this as well?

Thank You!
JennyDot
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Need Advice

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

JennyDot wrote:Hello!

I've not posted before, but read often. I've recently purchased the CD and have, on numerous occasions, attempted the meditation. My problem is that I get so far into the relaxation and then I start to get really nervous. I'd like so much to overcome this. Has anyone experienced this as well?

Thank You!
JennyDot
Hi Jenny :D
I think a certain amount of fear, is completely normal. Many people go through a period of uneasiness, but fear is something that you can overcome with time and prayer. Ask out loud for help to overcome your discomfort, pray for strength, and don't give up. Meditation is a wonderful tool to converse with angels, it's worth it to persevere.

Also, try not to rush through the meditation exercises. Take it slow. I did each exercise daily for a week, before moving on to the final exercise, the akashic construct. I followed instructions and took my time, and had wonderful results.

I hope this helps.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Need Advice

Post by Geoff »

JennyDot wrote:Hello!

Thank You!
JennyDot
Dear Jenny,

Welcome.

Fear is a big problem, and I guess you need to meditate on why you are fearful, and overcome that first, before trying to go any further.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Jenny Dot,
I believe that people who get quite anxious and fearful are just sensitive and once you practise a few times your fear will dissolve away....takes time....Jenny....You will find that you can relax and let go easily and be the total opposite...We are all here to help with questions and support...Ask for guidance and it will be there. Wam Welcome to you.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome JennyDot,

The fear is just perceptions, so change the perception and move pass the fear. Like Geoff said meditate on why you have fears and begin recognizing and releasing those barriers. We all have them and no sooner do you get pass some fears and here come some more, but with each one abandoned to darkness, the more progress you will make.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.