Floating through the colors...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
ruthnfla
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Floating through the colors...

Post by ruthnfla »

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new at the AC and sometimes when floating through the colors, I don't see the color I'm supposed to be seeing, (no matter what I tell my brain). When I'm supposed to see red, I may be seeing Purple or Violet and nothing I tell myself can make it change. Sometimes I start out seeing a beautiful rich green or blue. I don't know why this is happening. Any ideas? Ruth
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi dear Ruth,

Possibly you're "making it happen," and that can occur when you are rushing it.

Some never see colors, so the idea is to imagine that you imagine that you imagine. The colors are only a means by which to reduce the brain/mind level of firing the neurons.

When I see blue or green, or blue-green especially, it means my Thought Adjuster has stepped aside to let another Teacher through.

a thought to ponder....
Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

Ok, I should try to relax more? I'm not so good at this kind of meditation. It doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes. I usually just close my eyes, without the cd and I start seeing deep purple or green or red, and then when the cd starts, my brain doesn't want to switch over to the color requested. I've only been successful with guided meditation a few times, but each time that I was, I had great results. I saw one of my guides once when using a John Edwards cd. Usually, I just zone out and go into another place and have a short event, without a cd. I have a hard time with the "guided" meditation. I think I have issues with being "told" what to do, due my younger years, and I rebel maybe?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

A regular routine is important, Ruth.

Stick with it. It's worth the effort, I reckon. :)

Hugs....
:bigsmurf:
ruthnfla
Old Friend

floating through the colors

Post by ruthnfla »

Yeah, ya got me there..... lol Life has been so busy lately, I've just been too tired at the end of the day on most days. I will make a point of making time during the day instead of at night when I'm already so tired. I do child care and the kids nap time is a better time for me I think.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Ruth writes:
I do child care and the kids nap time is a better time for me I think.
After all these years I could do it hanging from the rafters by my toe nails after midnight. :)

When you start with it, being fresh and meditating mornings, regularly, is best.

Hugs.............
me
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D ruthnfla,
Welcome first off, I've not been on the MB as often as I used to be. I'm glad you asked this question because I thought my brain was broke. I rarely see anything let alone in color :lol: :lol: . I'm glad George explained its just to lower the activity of the brain. Just stay committed and you will make progress.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.