Angel Eyes

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
ruthnfla
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Angel Eyes

Post by ruthnfla »

Just wanted to share with you what happened the other night when I was praying and listening to the cd. I saw a beautiful angel face with porcelyn like skin and mostly the eyes, the eyes were such a beautiful blue and it was as if I only saw the eyes. Suddenly my vision went to one of the eyes and fast forwarded into the blue, (zoomed in) to the universe and heaven itself. I wasn't expecting it and I came out as suddenly as I went in. darn.... I broke my concentration! I will keep working on it.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Ruthnfla writes:
darn.... I broke my concentration!
You're doing well !!! As a kid I spent a whole winter season trying to ice skate in the Netherlands. The next season I was unstoppable and ended up 60 kilometers from my home on all those interconnecting canals. :shock:

I asked for the way home, but the good folks spoke a dialect I did not understand. :lol:

When I got home my skates were conficated for the winter, but you can get going again tomorrow.

God bless....
George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh Ruth, that is fantastic! :cheers:
Seems that is how it often happens for me. ..When I least expect it something throughly wonderful and mind boggeling occurs. :D and darn just like you, sometimes my excitement cuts it short. :wink: Ah well...plenty more where that comes from. :happy
Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Sandy
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Welcome, first of all :hithere

What a marvelous experience you had!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Ruth!

That is so beautiful! What an amazing experience :cheers: I have only had a few visuals... One was a 3:33 prompt, type written! lol Another was when I believe I got a glimpse of Dr. Mendoza one night by my bed! That was exciting!

One was a scene, I called it a painting only because it had different colors, that the usual sky and water of earth! This was unusual and vibrant! Oh my for the split second I saw that beautiful moonlit site, it left me breathless in it's beauty. I would love to fool around with colour sometime, have always wanted to!

God Bless you Ruth, ty for sharing! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

That is great. 8) 8)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.