Vibrant Colours in Spiritual Vision

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
lilly

Vibrant Colours in Spiritual Vision

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
This post is what I can remember of the one I deleted in a moment of impulsiveness... :roll:
Sitting in the garden on my little chair I was feeling such despair and heartache over problems in life, tears were streaming down my face. Not that I felt the midwayers had abandoned me at all...in hindsight I realise that there are some things in life which must be faced and corrected..one being reactions stemming from childhood....very painful...like a hot coal in the throat stuff....With help I can grow up and refrain from blaming others for the way I act now....Huge learning curve....
On closing my eyes a vibrant red colour filled my spiritual vision, it felt like my base chakra blended in with Mother Earth and felt anchored to her. This was followed by orange...yellow and then a bright pale blue..but no green. Wondering why this would be I was told that things would be sorted out and not to worry about life situations.... could see two figures....one with material wrapped around their head. Other things were being said very fast and I couldn't catch what was said....My whole being was filled with a golden light. Saw myself holding a microphone and singing, looking very happy. I could see Yogananda's face clearly with a sweet smile. Felt truly blessed and grateful. Thankyou for understanding my childlike side. I know nobody here would hurt me or pull the rug out from under my feet.
Love lilly xxoxox
Last edited by lilly on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Goooooood morning lilly :D
I wondered consciously about that and two figures appeared to me and started telling me not to worry about that and things will be taken care of in my life. One of them had material wrapped around his head.
sounds like Teachers to me sis.....the turban or head-dress, sounds like a certain Guru to me... :wink:
A golden light filled my being and I could hear information coming in very quickly....can't remember any of it though.
you will remember.....i promise. the info will 'trickle down' into your consciousness.... :D

a wonderful experience sis !!

Teachers....always point towards God.... :D it seems that they steered you right to Him during this mediation...

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

That is beautiful Lilly. Happy for you.

8)

*hugs*
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Very cool. :D

Love,
Michelle
lilly

Post by lilly »

Heather, Anne and Michelle,
Thankyou, I feel really fortunate and blessed to experience this. In the car this morning was thinking about it and looked to see 777 straight in front of me..
Love lilly xox LUV2
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
After reading the Progress message today...I felt saddened that my stillness meditation involved seeing myself happy and singing. And seeing the figures that I did....If the midwayers step back from me then so be it. My intentions are not for personal gain. Sorry I will edit my post.
Love lilly xox
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Lilly,

You wrote:
I felt saddened that my stillness meditation involved seeing myself happy and singing.
Perhaps you need to read that transcript again. In sharing the experience you are involving others, one person at a time.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Lilly,
What in the world are you talking about? Is this the part that has you so upset?
“If your stillness meditation is designed to simply achieve greater success in a monetary fashion, in your endeavors, in industry, or your trade, you will find that we will step back. We do not often assist you in those functions. However, if you are oriented towards others, working with others, making life pleasurable and worthwhile for others, we are with you every step of the way.
Since I have known you on this site you have done nothing but be concerned about the welfare of others. We all have to heal and by healing ourselves from the inside out we are better able to heal the wounds of others. The Midwayers want us to be joyful and happy and they delight in our delight as we each close the gaps between us. Since you deleted your message I cannot comment on your experience. But I cannot imagine it being in any way detrimental to your welfare or the welfare of others.

I read the above excerpt of the transmit as they,the Midwayers will step back from those endeavors that involve self centered monetary gain. Heck, I am more guilty of this than you as I buy a Boystown home ticket every month and hope to win the jack pot. In fact when it (The transmit )was coming in I thought " oops!" :oops:

You and your on going spiritual progression and journey have helped me and many others on this site. Why would you think you were suddenly cast aside? The Midwayers know we are imperfect. For that matter so are they. But we all forge ahead, working through the rough spots and misunderstandings that occasionally arise. That is what family is about.
When all peoples of the world look to the other as family than we will know that progress has been made on this planet and we have turned the dark corner.

Read your signature...does that sound like a person who is completely self centered and entering stillness strictly for monetary gain? You are an earth angel, lady...accept it and move on doing what you do best, spreading God's light.

Love and hugs,
Sandy
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

My Dearest Lilly,

Put it back!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Sandy said is right. You are not a selfish person and the midwayers and any other angels out there don't see it that way either. Your vision was uplifting in so many ways. Not just for you but for all who read it. I myself had a sort of healing dream after reading it. Not quite as awesome as yours but I thought of you when I woke in the morning and gave a big smile. It seriously isn't about saving the whole wide world but about saving ourselves first and by doing that we do our part to save others just by being us. What you experienced was a beautiful gift and I was so happy you shared it with us. You have no reason whatsoever to feel guilty. Please don't.

Love,
Michelle
lilly

Post by lilly »

Carrying on like a silly billy.... :baby had a temporary attack of over sensitivity...I am sorry..... :oops: Forgive me for acting like this....there are people being killed by rocket attacks overseas...makes me feel awfully ashamed. Please forgive me.
Love lilly xox
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

There is nothing to forgive. We love you sis! :kiss:
{{{{LILLY}}}}
XXX Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

I love you, too...I've put my put my post back as best my memory can remember. xoxox :kiss:
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Ditto what Sandy said. {{{{LILLY}}}}

Love,
Michelle
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Yeah, Thrice what Sandy said, Liller's! You funny girl, you!

Hey EveryOne, Lilly is so kind and considerate to me nearly every day...she waters my virtual plants in Facebook and earns me gold points! LOL xx That must take up a fair bit of time Lilly!!!

Love you very much,

{{{{Lilly}}}}
ॐ LOVE Petra
Theresa1111
Busy Bee

Post by Theresa1111 »

had a temporary attack of over sensitivity...I am sorry..... Embarassed Forgive me for acting like this....there are people being killed by rocket attacks overseas...makes me feel awfully ashamed. Please forgive me.x
Dear Lilly,

Yes, there are problems world wide. Sandy gave me some wonderful insight when I felt as you did and it was something like..."I know what you mean when you say I know others must have troubles worse than mine...but your troubles and your hurdles of life cause you pain and hurt you just as much as those that seem so much worse in other's lives...You are just as important as anyone and just as deserving of happiness."

Don't be ashamed. We are friends here and we are here to listen. Thank you for sharing it is a release and a healing experience. I am so glad a upsetting experience for you ended in happiness. I can tell you are an awesome caring person.

:flower: Theresa
Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it. Lucy Maud Montgomery Author of Anne of Green Gables
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

OH Lilly,

I just wanted to give you a hug {{{{{Lilly}}}} and tell you I can very much relate to your being sensitive like the way you mentioned!

I too have been seeing colors in my spiritual vision, this seems to be increasing! I really love seeing them... While awake and not meditating, I regularly see purple or violet too

God Bless You Lilly! :sunny:
Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lilly

Post by lilly »

Thankyou Everyone,
I'm up and running this morning and much the wiser. My grandchildren are coming over so I'll look forward to seeing them today. Thankyou so much for the Love and strength, we are like geese here...Lol If one is wounded or can't fly in a formation...one or two others go and stay with it until it recovers....
Sometimes things get overwhelming for me, all my relationships seem to have gone haywire....except the one with my daughter and you people here. Things will work out for the best.
Godbless you all, hey, and me too.
lilly xox :kiss: