Questions about the Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
angellove
Busy Bee

Questions about the Akashic Construct

Post by angellove »

Hi Everyone!

I am now on the second exercise on the cd and I would like to know do we practice the exercise once daily with the cd? Or, am I able to practice visualizing the scene in nature throughout the day, on my own, after having practiced with the cd first?

Also, when I was constructing my scene in nature out popped a tiger(friendly) who was calmly relaxing with me. Is this normal? Is it part of the process to have an animal become part of the scene in nature? I've practiced this for 2 days now and both days he was there, waiting for me and then lying next to me. Would this be considered part of what I'm constructing or did I do something wrong?

Your guidance and feedback is most appreciated!

Blessings,

angellove :D
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

i practiced with the cd when i felt the need. usually once a day and if i felt like more i would do so. i also visualized about it during still moments, when not plugged into the cd.

i also had a 'usual unexpected visitor'....turned out to be a Teacher :D

they come to us in many forms...literally ...once you get to know him, he will reveal himself to you.

in my humble opinion... :wink:

hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

I've practiced this for 2 days now and both days he was there, waiting for me and then lying next to me. Would this be considered part of what I'm constructing or did I do something wrong?
i may suggest also...when in meditation do not doubt anything that comes...

when in doubt, we deny. its only human.

when it comes to meditation, grab on and go with the flow..

sounds like all is going well for you :D :D

P.S...keep on doing your thing and let the tiger do his thing....
he will come to you and reveal his identity when the time is right.
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Questions about the Akashic Construct

Post by Geoff »

angellove wrote:Also, when I was constructing my scene in nature out popped a tiger(friendly) who was calmly relaxing with me. Is this normal? Is it part of the process to have an animal become part of the scene in nature?
Wow, you are going well. I don't think one can categorise "normal" in the AC, but its unusual, certainly first up. But that's wonderful. Your tiger is possibly sentient, so let us know how you go.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
angellove
Busy Bee

Post by angellove »

Hi Blue nova,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will continue to do the meditations daily and also practice without the cd as well. I really love these meditations! I've never relaxed so much with a cd before. I am happy I'm not in the same state of mind I was a couple of years back when I first purchased the cd. This cd rocks! I feel so relaxed when I do the 2nd meditation, I feel like repeating it as soon as it's done.

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the encouragement! I really like these cd's! At first I thought the tiger was my animal guide. I read somewhere that our animal guides are those that we actually have an attachment or connection to. As in my case I really love tigers. They are such a beautiful creation on our planet. Since childhood I could never really get enough. I would rank domesticated cats a very close second. Anyways, I thought it was really cool that the tiger appeared. I hope he sticks around. I love relaxing with him.

Blessings,

angellove :D