Question about voices and a strange dream

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Ikki
Busy Bee

Question about voices and a strange dream

Post by Ikki »

I had recently purchased the guiding lights vol1 and vol2 eBooks when a few nights ago I had a strange dream. I remember I was in the dream, and I heard a voice saying “invoke me” “Invoke me”. After that I woke up and was wide-awake when I heard what sounded like the voice of a young female girl saying, “call her” in a pleasant tone. I had heard this same voice once before after a similar dream but I’m unsure what to make of it.

I just wanted to know what peoples thoughts are on this?

P.S. I was not sure what topic to put this post under so please feel free to move it if you like.

Blessings,
Ikki :D
Maria L
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Maria L »

Well, it could be your "inner light" coming through. Books can inspire us and inspiration can lead to amazing spiritual experiences and insights. Be open-minded. Try to speak to her when you are relaxed. You will feel if she is harmonious, if she brings light and joy to you. :happy

Good luck!!!
Maria
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Yes very good advice from Maria. Also you might want to try and ask for more clarification when you go to sleep and see if you can have a follow up dream that takes it farther. Good luck.

Love,
Michelle
Ikki
Busy Bee

Post by Ikki »

Thank you for the advice ill give it a try :D
Ikki
Busy Bee

Post by Ikki »

Ok I have one more question and this will be the last one I promise. Is it still possible to meditate in a noisy environment?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ikki,
You ask all the questions you want. We all learn from the questions others pose. It gets us all thinking.

In my opinion, yes. You can meditate in a noisy environment. Just as people learn how to tune out noise in their fully conscious moments when they are focused on a particular item so we can reach a place where we no longer hear the noise and activity around us while in a meditative place. One of the best examples of this I found in an amazing book called Autobiography of a Yogi by Parmahansa Yogananda. It spoke of the Yogis and Gurus who could sit for many, many hours unmoved and did not feel any discomfort whatsoever because their spiritual body was someplace else..communing with Parent.
Well, I know we are not guru's (yet :) positive thinking :wink: ) But I can say it does get easier the more you meditate and place yourself in your special place within.
Take care...
Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Is it still possible to meditate in a noisy environment?
yes !! :D :D

once you sip nectar from the cup of Bliss...you will keep going back for more....no matter what distractions that seem fall onto your path :wink:

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I must admit Blue, it can be pretty difficult though! Ikki, persevere, stick with it and never give up, no matter how many times you might fail as i did, still do in fact! Then, woah....rein in the horses, I'm having a success at last!
I'd say, as early in the morning as you can! Most folk are asleep then!
I watched the movie, The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson & Morgan-gorgeous-freckles-Freeman! He spoke about the incredible silence on top of Mt Everest...I'd love to experience that!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Ikki
Busy Bee

Post by Ikki »

Glad to hear that it’s still possible to meditate in a noisy environment :D. The reason I asked, is because I recently moved from a small rural town to the city, and the window in my new room as well as the entire house is located right next to a busy road that not only has traffic 24/7 but construction going on during the day. I have been finding it difficult to relax with so much noise. I guess I will just have to be super disciplined with my meditation’s:D. Thank you for the help everyone! If you have any more advice on how to tune out the noise and focus please post it, it’s a big help!

Thank you!
Blessings,
Ikki
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ikki, maybe a constant sound within your nearby environment would help. My sister has always been a sound hound. Noises really can annoy her, so to sleep peacefully she plays a cd with sounds of waves crashing on the beach or rain striking the ground. When I stayed with her for a few months, she had this large aquariam set up in her spare room for her 40 year old Red Eared Slider which he never used because he much rather enjoyed having the run of the house...(sorry long story there..) Anyway, she told me to, "Turn on that pump and filter at night and it will help you sleep." I tried it the first night and thought I was gonna go crazy! :geek: So it is funny the way different people respond to different physical stimulas. Tuning out noise is actually rather easy for me unless our parrot gets wound up. Honestly, I suspect that even the great Gurus would have had to get up and cover that rascal's cage! :shock:
For me, my biggest obstacle is my inner noise.....my mind chatter. :roll: Its all good though ...lots of learning going on for all of us. :thumright: We shall overcome! The spiritual rewards are better than anything we can possibly imagine! :cheers:
Love,
Sandy
Maybe some nice soft meditative music would help too. :)
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Maybe some nice soft meditative music would help too.
excellent idea Sandy :idea: :D

sometimes, i will do stillness in the shower.....not the tub.

i'll put in a classical music cd and let my mind go.....i used to have many flying 'dreams' as a kid which i adored..i will visualize myself flying again....

sometimes i will meet up with my Teacher or Christ...
Honestly, I suspect that even the great Gurus would have had to get up and cover that rascal's cage!
:lol: :wink:

((((((((((Hugs)))))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
daysee
New Friend

Post by daysee »

Hi Ikki and everyone else. :D :D

Ikki, I live way out in the sticks and it can become quit still at times but there are times all 6 of my dogs get barking for unknown reasons to me :? but it does happen and if I am meditating at that time I put myself into their sound, kinda like being one with the sound (no I don't start barking :) ) I concentrate on their bark and then it's like it becomes a part of me and before ya know it, I don't hear it any more. I do that with other noises too. Again, like others have posted,,,it is hard at times to keep concentrated during meditation but if you keep at it, you will succeed. I agree you just keep asking those questions you have, we're all here to help one another and you may just be asking a question someone else is to shy or uncomfortable in asking.
love
cathy
When old things seem to be breaking up...new things are breaking through....
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Cathy,
That's a great tip for times when noises seem overbearing or annoying.
Love lilly xxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cathy, :hithere
It is so good to see your little flappy angel back on the board again!
I too love your idea! It brought to mind a similar aligning exercise I used to do from the book "Ask Your Angel'. It used much the same principle and actually involved thinking and listening to the sounds around you. First you were asked to listen to the sounds the furtheriest away from you, like planes, distant traffic, thunder, dogs barking etc...Then you bring your focus in a little bit...say listen to the noises in the house or the room with you and finally you are asked to listen to the sounds within..your heart, the blood running through your veins, the air going in and out of your lungs.... It was an amazing transformation and I remember experiencing such a feeling of belonging in this body, the world and the cosmos... :happy
So cool to think that the noises many of us feel are a curse to our meditation can in fact be a source to lead us into a deeper more satisfying place within.
Thanks sis! :D
{{{Hugs}}}
Sandy
Ikki
Busy Bee

Post by Ikki »

Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I will give your suggestions a try and let you know how they work for me over the next few days :D.

Blessings,
Ikki