A beautiful experience... in my AC garden

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Maria L
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Maria L »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:My AC garden.. i love it.. i drift through the rainbow and land on a mossy hill, under a big, shady tree.. the sun shining down on me. Birds chirp around me and i listen to the noise of the babbling brook that runs nearby.
It's a beautiful place. 8)
WOW Star, Your garden sounds like a truely wonderful place. My garden is
very classy and clean. Roses and goldfishes... Reading about your garden
gives me some new ideas... I will definitely add the rainbow and some of
Anne's dolphins. :D

Heather, stick around. I have some more I would love to share. Just need
to get my notes in order...

hugs, Maria
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Heather, stick around. I have some more I would love to share. Just need
to get my notes in order...
Will do. :) [/quote]
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Dear friends,
I have another experience I would like to share with you. (And this will be the last one I post here.)

This one was first a mystery to me. There is always a reason behind my guides’ interaction with me. They truly are teachers, and they educate me about healing (myself or someone else), or about something universal or private (my journey). This time, as I am about to tell, was a lesson about our soul-nature, it took me a while to figure that out... And it has inspired me a lot...

It was in the end of July, I was meditating, and I slipped into my Akashic garden and there I met with one of my spirit guides. I always greet them with love and respect. They are far above me in knowledge and I feel honored... that they come to me and educate me. I feel very blessed, and have surrendered to them, (except my newest teacher… but that will come too, when we know each other better)… and I follow them wherever they want to bring me, in time and space, and it has been quite adventurous, but sometimes also confusing...I have learned that I will understand, eventually... things will fall into their right places. Sometime I receive a piece of information, and later another piece… and together they make a sensible whole. Their wonderful love and knowledge are far above me. I have learned to think with my own head, trust my sanity and to be patient. Friends, and you guys, here on this board, have been of enormous value to me.

So… this day, in my meditation, meeting my most beloved spirit guide, as always, made me very happy. We walked, side by side on the paths along the rose bushes. Just doing this, just walking with him, is wonderful. He is often quiet, unless I ask him a question. He seldom speaks to me, like the other ones. With him, I learn by doing and by receiving concepts telepathically, sometimes on a metaphorical level. Sometimes he gives me objects. He always answers my question with a clear voice, and I always feel free to ask him anything I don’t understand…

This day, on the path in my Akashic garden, he took my hand, and we started to float upward. When we did this, I received an outsider's perspective of myself interacting with my guide. This has never happen before or since… I was literally two. I had two experiential positions – doing and seeing - and I jumped/changed between these two positions, as the active doer and the passive watcher.

In the instant I split and became two, the “me” who was the doer and closest to my beloved guide, floated upward, but not in body, but as a “luminous ball”. My guide had become a light-ball too. We resembled a pair of two bright dancing stars, moving, circling counter clock wise, upward, together, toward the firmament, the constellations of stars of our galaxy. I was the dancing ball, and then I was the one who watched two spirits, dancing in space toward a more divine realm. It was amazing, it was absolutely beautiful.

The view of these two dancing luminous balls, and the feeling of being a dancing luminous ball, were very, very beautiful... there is nothing I can write here to describe the feeling I had. Even now, six weeks later, when I recall this, the memory just fills me with light, joy, and harmony.

What I can say is that, being in a pure spirit form, and dancing with my guide toward a higher realm, has pushed me forward, and I have become more attached to the Divine than before. I am a mother, but second to that, I am a soul, nothing more and noting less. And it is spectacular. A life-changing event, that is for sure. So, what a lesson that was...

My meditation experiences are not always beautiful. What I have just told you, is the best ones… the most beautiful ones. There are more of them almost as beautiful, but I have also been to warzones and met armed soldiers full of hate and sadness, I have met crying kids suffering from malnutrition and illnesses, I have healed a woman, whose face was ugly, and twisted because of all her inner, mental issues, plaguing her. With this said, knowing that this is just the beginning on my light-worker journey, the beautiful memories from my meditations, are very precious and will help me deal with a reality that is not always beautiful.

Thank you for reading. And thanks for all inspiration. You are all so wonderful.

God bless you all,
Maria
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Maria dear,

You are truly blessed with your life and purpose,,,

that was an incredibly beautiful experience and I thank you so much for sharing it...

I think it gives me great hope,,,

love and blessings
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Maria,

Wow, just beautiful. Thanks for sharing all your experiences.

Love,
Michelle
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

absolutely beautiful !! Thank you sis, for sharing :D Image

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~