Great video that explains the science behind the construct..

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
atsguy
Family

Great video that explains the science behind the construct..

Post by atsguy »

I found this video when looking for information on lucid dreams, there is a pert that talks about how to create an image, and how the image forms in the vizualization of both the place in nature, and the construct...

If you go to the part in the video where it says "How to sense where the real imagery comes from: the shifted blackboard trick"

( link lost )
Create a space in your subconscious that you can immerse your focus into to have a WILD

Shift your focus into the part of your brain that generates mental imagery and away from the physical imagery you usually see

Craft your own efficient visualizations to develop solid subconscious spaces

Fix blindness in lucid dreams and sense your surroundings without using vision

Solve problems associated with relaxation such as involuntary muscle twitching, itching and the swallow reflex

here is a youtube version, with some great comments about how people get better and experiment with visualization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7_uSaly7l8

good luck everyone, i myself am progressing very well...i have started doing the relaxation exercise along with tape number 2, and i feel that i am progressing well...i don't want to go onto part 3 where it talks about the construct until i get both part 1 and 2 down very well!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi atsguy,
This is interesting.. thanks for posting it.
Love lilly xxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda