Hieroglyphics

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
ssjenn
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Hieroglyphics

Post by ssjenn »

I was doing an akashic meditation. When I got to my own chart all I saw were hieroglyphics. I turned to my guide and laughed as I was unable to read it. Has anyone else come across this and have you had any success?

Love and light,
Jen
You are all that you need to be.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Jen,

this is interesting !

i was just thinking about hieroglyphics just yesterday afternoon. i was thinking about language and how many words there are :roll: and that one picture is worth a thousand words...no wonder why egyptians used them :wink:

as to seeing them during meditation....this is the first time i have heard this....maybe from a past of yours... :?:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
ssjenn
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ssjenn »

Thanks Anne.

Sylvia Browne said in Insight that when you get your own akashic record that it is blank as we are not meant to see our own path.

I guess in a language that you can't understand would be the equivalent.

Love and light,
Jennifer
You are all that you need to be.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Jen :D
Sylvia Browne said in Insight that when you get your own akashic record that it is blank as we are not meant to see our own path.
Gurus and other Masters are able to access their records consciously through meditation and Yoga, it would seem to me that if They can/could do it, so could anyone who put their minds to it :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~