Fell asleep for about 5-6 minutes during CD?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Fell asleep for about 5-6 minutes during CD?

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hi everyone!!

I had a very unusual experience this morning. I recently received the AC CD. I have gone through the first week, part one. And started on week two five days ago. It was suggested to practice it in morning so as not to fall asleep, which I have done.

This morning something different happened. Even though I had been up for a couple hours already, I fell asleep *during* part two. I had started the counting, and the next thing I know, I hear the wake up part beginning.

So, I was 'out' for maybe 5-6 minutes? I remember nothing from that. I have never fallen asleep like that for 5 minutes.

Has this happened to you? Does it mean anything other than I 'drifted' pretty far?

Thanks!
Happy Sunday ~
Barbie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

yea i noticed that too, i feel asleep and woke up in the time span that you also talk about...it only happend to me about 1 time, maybe 2...but still weird

anyone care to explain this?
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Barbie writes:
Has this happened to you?

Yes! :)
Does it mean anything other than I 'drifted' pretty far?
You went VERY deep, Delta, but it would be wrong to say that you wasted time. The "good stuff" still went in.

Hugs.....
George.
:bigsmurf:
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Fell asleep for about 5-6 minutes during CD?

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Barbie*stars wrote:Hi everyone!!

I had a very unusual experience this morning. I recently received the AC CD. I have gone through the first week, part one. And started on week two five days ago. It was suggested to practice it in morning so as not to fall asleep, which I have done.

This morning something different happened. Even though I had been up for a couple hours already, I fell asleep *during* part two. I had started the counting, and the next thing I know, I hear the wake up part beginning.

So, I was 'out' for maybe 5-6 minutes? I remember nothing from that. I have never fallen asleep like that for 5 minutes.

Has this happened to you? Does it mean anything other than I 'drifted' pretty far?

Thanks!
Happy Sunday ~
Barbie
Hi Barbie :D
Yes, it has happened to me. While using the AC (track 3) i went into a deep medidation.. and then woke up on the couch about 8 hours later, still fully dressed. I was confused for a moment (what am i doing on the couch?).. then remembered the meditation.. i'm not sure at what point i fell asleep, but it was the best sleep i'd had in a while! :wink: When i hopped up, i felt unbelievably refreshed, and somehow "clearer" in my head. Maybe my invisible friends thought a 45 minute session wasn't enough? :cheers: I went to work with a smile on my face that day! :)

Love
Star
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

George wrote:
You went VERY deep, Delta, but it would be wrong to say that you wasted time. The "good stuff" still went in.
it does go in, and it will stay with us ! :cheers:

meditation.....is the best gift we can give ourselves....to our mind, body and soul .

after i started the AC CD.....my sleep had changed, the quality has improved....my anxiety levels fell, i regained confidence.....lots of good 'stuff' happened and is happening :D :D

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Interesting and unexpected, I have been a bit careful the past two days after reading about Star Struck waking up 8 hours later!!

I am thinking though, that you fell into a regular sleep?

I can't meditate before work and take a chance (as much as I would love it, lol) to be 'out' for 8 hours.

Blue Nova (Michigan? Me too) Thank you for the encouragement on sleep quality. I can definitely use that, as well as all those improvements you mention.

George, thank you for reassuring me that others have had this. Including you! I am wondering where I 'went' and why it happened. Even though it has only been 2 weeks, this is the longest I have stayed with one particular meditation. I don't understand what going very deep Delta means!

Someone I work with, who has been to Monroe Institute, said it sounded like 'clicking out' ~ a term they use for either the same thing, or something similar.

I am wondering if I should give part 2 of the CD a few extra days or go straight to part 3 as it is the third week?

(also a question ~ there are 3 parts to the AC CD. Do I play all parts each time, or do part 1 for a week, then part 2 (only) for a week, then (I am assuming part 3 is a meditation on its own also and I would do only part 3?)

Did I totally confuse myself and you in that question?! If I sound a wee bit scattered, I am, it is early morning, and I need to get ready for work!

Blessings on each of you~
Love, Barb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Barbie*stars wrote:Interesting and unexpected, I have been a bit careful the past two days after reading about Star Struck waking up 8 hours later!!

I am thinking though, that you fell into a regular sleep?
I would have thought so too, if it hadn't been for the fact that i was in the middle of the construct when i fell "asleep". I was talking with my guide. When i woke up i felt like a million dollars.. it was a "cleansed" feeling 8) I knew that much had been said.
Barbie*stars wrote:I can't meditate before work and take a chance (as much as I would love it, lol) to be 'out' for 8 hours.
I would normally sleep for that long at night anyway :wink: It's a good "investment".. and is always enjoyable. I guess it depends when you meditate.
Barbie*stars wrote:I am wondering if I should give part 2 of the CD a few extra days or go straight to part 3 as it is the third week?
Just take it at your own pace.. i did each exercise for a week (using the cd every day) and it worked well for me. But everyone is different and there's no need to rush.

Best of luck on your journey with the AC. :D

Love
Star
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Barbie*Stars,

I'm a champion of falling asleep or drifting off, but I continue doing meditation still for almost 2 yrs now. I can tell you that much goes in when we go out and many messages will be received well after a meditation. You will discover your means of communication and how to control your deep alpha state. Just give yourself time, my first lesson was patience.

Listening to the different tracks are up to you because only you know what you need. Heck I started out for a long time with just stillness meditation and what I had read about the AC, so when I got the guided meditation I had to work longer on each one and I'm still working on the guided meditation off/on. When I get confused or questioning my meditations pull it out and remember how to reach that deep alpha state which is track#2. You will visit all of them often I even go to track one to try and visualize, so it really depends on what your needing to learn.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

well i have been doing part 1 and 2 of the cd for about 3-4 weeks now, i tried doing part 3 2 days ago but nothing happened and i didnt reach my ac.

I did notice that now when i get out of the meditation on part 2, i feel like i am getting out of a deep deep sleep, it feels really weird, almost like my mind has to catch up with my body...haha it feels really good though,

i figure i would give part 1 and 2 a good go for another week then work on part 3.

but i don't fall asleep anymore, in fact i feel incredibly relaxed and it is very easy to get relaxed when i am doing part 2. i still don't see any visualization images...maybe i need to work on my nature scene?
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hullo atsguy, I had success with my visuals initially, then as various life 'problems' cropped up, I couldn't do visualize at all.
I decided not to let that get me down as well...eventually I was able to again.
I did notice that now when i get out of the meditation on part 2, i feel like i am getting out of a deep deep sleep
It's the opposite for me!
...it feels really good though,
I quite agree with you there, and I'm usually relaxed and in-tune throughout the whole day.

I think you're doing just fine atsguy. Do continue with it, it'll bring with it many other benefits, you'll see.

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

thanks petra, i am keeping at it, it all seems to go very well. I am just amazed at the level of relaxation i can attain, i mean comparing from the 1st time i tryed to do stillness to now, it really is cool...hahah

thanks for your support