Just about ready for AC

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
silvrevo
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Just about ready for AC

Post by silvrevo »

Well I had bought the cd about 10 months or so ago, its been sitting on my tv stand ever since.

I have been getting what I now know as prompts for the past 13 years.

I found this site about a year ago.

I think it will be very easy for my to reach them, as I see prompts everyday. But Im a little leary of what this is all about? Espically what George posted about a topic, and he then said it has nothing to do with 11:11. I respect his word, and will not say any more on this.

I think Im going to give the cd a try this weekend.

I just wish I could ask more questions.

I find it hard for myself to ask for help,, but Im more than willing to give help. But really I think I could use a little push in my life for more happiness.

Ill keep you guys and gals posted... and maybe talk with george though PM.

Thanks all.
Less is More , More or Less.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

if you used the cd 10 months ago till know, you probably would have expereinced the most wonderful thing you could do in your own mind...the akashic construct...

work at it bro, and go help some people, thats the only modivation you need, to do some good for others...and grow more spiritually
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Silvreco,
I understand your confusion at times as more than once I have found myself searching for answers. :scratch: Don't stop searching and as much as I love my husband, George, and trust his judgement, I want you to relly on your own heart, and opinions, and experiences that are based on your own inward search. You are a unique individual so you will process the information, experiences... your spiritual growth in a way that is yours alone.
I think you will love the AC. It has brought me so much joy and aided my spiritual growth in leaps and bounds. It is wonderful to be able to help others in this place of safety and peace. Just take your time with it, giving each part of it at least a week or more before beginning the next one. Do you still have the instructions? Let me know if you need George to resend them, okay?
Love,
Sandy
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

THE RELAXATION, DEEP ALPHA
& AKASHIC CONSTRUCT PROGRAM

http://www.1111AkashicConstruct.com

The CD you have received is the inspiration of George Mathieu Barnard, a long-time practicing therapist from Australia. For nearly 40 years George worked with “invisible” beings, which he referred to as the “Eleven-Eleven Creatures of the Temporal Half-way Realm.” In his work with these entities, George performed many rescues and healings while “out of his body.” George did not know who these beings were, he only “followed directions” from his Half-way Friends, and the “rescues” were performed. Many were remarkable life-saving events, some were “remote healings” and others were therapy sessions that dramatically turned suicidal patients completely around, and into productive citizens within their communities.

It was during these “rescue efforts” that George utilized the Deep Alpha exercise that he is now teaching on this CD. It is in the space that George calls the “Akashic Library” that he is allowed the freedom to “leave his physical surroundings” and literally go anywhere he was needed to perform whatever task the Half-way Realm Creatures had scheduled for him. The concepts are not “new” but are the accumulation of many established methods added to his personal experiences of many years.

Your mind/brain has 4 basic metabolic levels of operation: Beta-Alpha-Theta-Delta.

Beta is the “conscious” level, and it functions between 21 and 14 cycles per second. Alpha is the “subconscious” level, and it “ticks over” at between 14 and 7 cycles per second. Theta is the “unconscious” level, working at between 7 and 3 1/2 cycles per second. And Delta is your “super-conscious” level, and it functions between 3 1/2 and 1/4 cycles per second.

Your decision making process goes on in the Beta level. Bodily functions (like breathing) happen in the Theta level (requiring no conscious participation). Delta is the level of “Higher Thought”... universe messages and communication happens there. Alpha is your Truth level.

Your subconscious -- your Alpha level -- seeks only the truth. It does not rationalize situations. It is “truth sensitive” in that it intuitively knows what is right or truth, not necessarily in a moral sense but in the judicial sense, as in; is this Just, is this Fair, is this Love?

By lowering your Alpha level -- the level at which you can exercise the greatest amount of control -- you also automatically lower the other three levels.

Consequently, a lower metabolic Beta level will allow you to make better “forebrain” decisions. A lower Theta level will give you a better functioning of your entire physiology. A lower Delta level “prevents interference” with the “universe messages” brought into the Delta level.

And so, just by lowering your Alpha level, you allow “universe” information to “bubble up,” and all the way up to the Beta level in a “clearer” (unpolluted) fashion; with less distortion. This process is therefore designed to allow you to use your Full Consciousness.

The Exercises

# 1 - Relaxation Exercise

This is the first step in learning how to allow yourself to relax to a point where you can lower your Alpha level. Think of it as a “guided” Meditation or Stillness exercise. You'll need a comfortable place to either sit or lay where you will not be in direct sunlight or be interrupted. The exercise will help take you down to that desired metabolic level. You may want to practice with this exercise for about a week, daily, just to “get the feel.”

#2 - Deep Alpha Exercise

This is an exercise in reaching that Deep Alpha state where you are completely relaxed. This is the exercise you will need to master in order to effectively receive those messages that come from your super-consciousness -- your inner, higher mind and source. You will eventually become so adept at this routine that you can perform it on your feet, in the midst of daily activities. You will be able to be calm, clear thinking, and be able to perform at a much more effective level during any situation.

You will also want to practice this exercise for about a week, daily, until you are comfortable with moving on to Exercise #3; your Construct.

#3 - The Construct

This will be the exercise you will be using primarily from this point on. There will come a time when you will be able to go down into your Akashic Library on your own, but it will be worth your while to occasionally revisit this guided session as a reminder of things you may have forgotten and to remind you of your own growth.

Before listening to your CD, please read the following:

Constructing Your Pleasant Scene in Nature

In the exercises you'll find on this CD you will be practicing the skill of “lowering” your Alpha level. This takes a number of “practice runs” as you adapt to the “counting down” and allowing yourself to go into a more self-hypnotic state. This is very similar to many meditation practices that you may have already attempted where you concentrate on your breathing or in putting your conscious brain into “neutral.”

Your “Pleasant Scene in Nature” is a place for you to find comfort and security with nothing being able to bother you or interrupt you. This Quite Place is your refuge. Design it, as you will, creating the most peaceful and familiar surroundings you can imagine. You may find this self-creation to be a space that you cherish -- a place to go, to just relax and refresh your energies.

To create your Pleasant Scene in Nature:

Visualize the most comfortable and serene place you can imagine. The concept of this being a scene in Nature is obvious; Nature usually provides the seclusion and peacefulness that you're seeking in this special space. Of course you may imagine another type of scene that provides such an environment. The idea is for you to create that place. This is where you take that first step in assuring you have all the elements that give you a sense of confidence. You “construct” it, using those elements that work for you.

Your Pleasant Scene in Nature is where you reach a level of relaxation that many people reach during effective meditation, stillness and centering. In this scenario you can move down to the Akashic Library level; which is an Active and Participatory space where you can become pro¬active in the co-creative process at a higher level than you may have ever imagined.

From your Pleasant Scene in Nature you will “construct” a pathway that leads up a slight hill. You will be walking up this knoll and then down again toward your Akashic Library. The little hill should be high enough so that when you are at the top, you can look back at your Pleasant Scene in Nature, and as you go down the other side, you lose sight of your Pleasant Scene.

But always remember that your Pleasant Scene in Nature is a safe haven; a gateway to the Akashic Library level yet a wonderful place to visit and dwell at any time to relieve stress, get grounded and get re-energized.

Constructing The “Construct”
Your Akashic Library & Workroom

This is yet another place, or space, that you Construct; you visualize it; you build it from scratch.

see www.1111AkashicConstruct.com for the purchase of this inexpensive CD.

George Barnard is the author of The Search for 11:11 – A Journey into the Spirit World, and
In the Service of 11:11 – A Celestial / Mortal Alliance.
good luck bro, also read the urantia book, hahah it all goes hand in hand
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Silvreco, someone once told me not to waste so much of my life's energy worrying about what other's thought of me! And she was SO right!
George & Geoff are Guardians to this site and if something they say doesn't agree with you doesn't always mean it's true to you. We are all journeying on our own paths of Truth.
I agree wholly with what Sandy wrote.
Imagine this Site not existing at all? I've roamed a few 'spiritual' sites and they're all first and foremost ego based. So, Thank GOD for George and Geoff.

The CD is a very effective tool for meditation! It's so effective that my children use it and it helps with their studies. They're currently having to learn French after only communicating in English and my daughter Thalia is almost fluent! Not to mention my son's geography skills...he's better'n me!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi :hithere
So you've got the AC.. well done! You will love it.

Let me ask you a question- have your prompts increased since you received the AC- even if you haven't tried it yet?
When i received the AC cd, it arrived on a day that i had to work- but i was anxious to get home and try it. Well, so were they! I got an unbelievable amount of prompts that day. It was insane- i've never been prompted so hard. They were so, SO excited that i had obtained the AC and would now be able to communicate more effectively. I was averaging a prompt every five minutes or so.. constant, hit-you-over-the-head, insistent prompts, they seemed to be saying "we're here, now talk to us!"
I've had great success with the AC, and would definitely encourage you to stick with it. I was told to try each track for a week before moving on to the third, and i feel this helped "prepare" me.

Good luck on your journey! :D :wink:
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D silvrevo,

Have you ever done any type of meditation?

When I found this site and saw I would have to meditate all I could think of was "what will my family think of this". I still get things like if you read the Bible thats all you need, what if you find out what your doing is wrong, what are you following a cult? Just a few examples.

I came to this site because "I" was the one prompted and whether my family visits Our Creator this way or not it sounded worth a try to me because nothing else seemed to have worked over the years. It was the best decision of my life, if only to bring me more peace and less stress.
Like many I think what if what I'm doing here ends up being wrong? Than, I think what if its right? Does any of this seem familiar? The fact of the matter is I do no harm to anyone, I'm taking time to be with Our Creator, my life is growing brighter and better everyday and in my Heart I know I AM needed.

Hope this helps you get started you feel free to PM anyone of us and we will hopefully help you overcome your fears, believe you I had plenty and still do. Sometimes our new members help me face my own fears.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.