Track 2 Works on my CD Player!!!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Prodigal_Daughter
New Friend

Track 2 Works on my CD Player!!!

Post by Prodigal_Daughter »

I have to apologize to George for emailing about this --- I just didn't know how to operate my own CD player. Since I began this adventure --- things have been happening --- I've had a situation at work that's involved a couple of negative bosses and we've been rocking along for about a year. It's come to a head now and I've been 1111'd like crazy -- more than ever. Except it's gotten to a point where I'll be fired or we will go into mediate to resolve it. It's up to the bosses --- they're making a decision tomorrow at 5pm and I feel some fear but a knowing that it's going to be ok. You know the Serenity Prayer ... like walking off a ledge & not falling ... I just had to share about this personal thing that's happening and another thing that's happened is that I finally asked for help today from my colleagues. I'm one that has no social life or friends because I work all the time. I'd forgotten how great it was to commune with people :)

PD
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya PD, You must have a great stereo system, one of those complicated looking ones? hehe!

I do feel for you having negative bosses.
they're making a decision tomorrow at 5pm and I feel some fear but a knowing that it's going to be ok.
Well, that would be early morning for me; I'll keep you in my thoughts!!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning PD,
It's come to a head now and I've been 1111'd like crazy -- more than ever
it sounds like they are giving you much support during this period.
i am glad you are catching these prompts. a thought of mine, is that if we are sensitive enough to notice prompts, if we still our minds a bit...we would be able to hear their Messages.

you're in my thoughts and prayers.

(((Hugs)))
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi PD,
You wrote:
It's up to the bosses --- they're making a decision tomorrow at 5pm and I feel some fear but a knowing that it's going to be ok.
Once I lost a job that I loved and for a brief moment after it happened I had this knowing that it was going to be okay, that actually the loss was leading to something better and it did. :)
You are in my prayers tonight with this big decision looming tomorrow.

{{{Hugs}}} from me too.
XX Sandy
Prodigal_Daughter
New Friend

Wow --- thanks for the emotional support !!! Of course, today is 9/11 and it was an all day thing with 1111 ... on the clock, when adding up figures, it's amazing how many places you can see 1111. It has been a very good day --- I went to a Director of an agency that provides whatever people need ... not just food and clothing. Sitting in his office, I was explaining the "crisis" I was having and in walks one of my bosses to speak to Jerry too. He sized up what was going on real quick and said to me that I needed to apologize to them for putting them in a situation and to her, he said I'd give her 90 days to straighten up. But he was gentle and kind and explained what I was doing wrong --- simple enough, I wasn't acting like an employee --- a good employee. I had my own agenda and I run with ideas. Time for some "humble pie" and learning how to listen & follow. Their meeting was postponed because of the weather ( Hurricane Ike ) but it's really ok whatever they decide. I finally understand how I sabotage myself in different circumstances. I really believe this process we are all going through has brought me enlightenment. It's all good :)

PD
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi PD

Sounds like you picked up on 'the lesson',,,,that was great,,,
now you won't repeat it....if you see the same thing happening again, then you'll have the opportunity to change course before you 'sabotage' yourself again...

excellent progress,,,

love and light
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello PD, I was thinking about you and all the time 'humility' cropped up. Not just for you either, but especially me these days!
Humility, true humility is a good feeling!

Love, in humilty, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Prodigal_Daughter
New Friend

Petra: You are exactly right! A lesson in humility --- that's what it's all about. I am now waiting for Monday evening on a decision. I understand where I screwed up and I am now willing to correct the behavior. I will probably not get that opportunity on this job. Another thing I've noticed since listening to the CD every day is that situations that were stagnant are beginning to quickly work towards resolution.

PD
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello PD, It sounds like you had a productive day. Glad you were given the opportunity to understand what the problems were.
Petra wrote:
I was thinking about you and all the time 'humility' cropped up. Not just for you either, but especially me these days!
Humility, true humility is a good feeling!
Oh me too Pet... :oops: I think I'll be fixing some "humble pie" for dinner tonight.
Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:cheers: PD,

Welcome to our great big family, how your situation seemed so much like mine while working with a helping organization. I'm so glad that you see what went wrong and it will be sad that they dont see a wonderful gift they are blessed with in you. I can only speak for myself but if I knew back than what I've learned now I would still be working for that organization. I now know that I have bigger fish to fry and many tools to acquire to get the work done and something greater than my pride moved me forward.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.