Sleep patterns and meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Sleep patterns and meditation

Post by Geoff »

George has asked me to put this picture here:

( image lost )
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Thanks Bro,

It looks a little sorry for having been rained on, but it should do the trick of making clearer what a 7.5 hour sleep pattern should look like.

Your doctor would generally suggest you need about 8 hours of sleep, but in reality 7.5 hours is correct. When a sleep pattern is monitored on an EEG machine, surprisingly, an undisturbed sleep segment lasts 90 minutes -- give or take a few seconds either way.

7 hours of sleep leaves you groggy, likewise an 8 hours sleep, the last 1/2 hour being a virtual waste of time. However, 9 hours is good, too, being 6 segments of 90 minutes each.

The above drawing shows the main levels in which our brain operates -- Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta.

In Beta one might actively "chase" a red sports car, or the pretty gal next door. :shock: In Alpha sleep (one could say) only truth exists, and dreams come to the fore. In Theta a stocktake of body requirements and emotional requirements takes place, whilst in Delta the Thought Adjuster has an opportunity to do His or Her task of "adjustment" re the person's spiritual outlook.

That isn't a great deal of info, but it could be said that there is more un-known about sleep than what is known.

More than 50% of us have irregular sleep patterns, affecting much of our lives in all we do and think about.

The drawing above shows only a single line. In reality, Beta, Alpha, Theta, and Delta (and a big bunch of minor patterns) all function at the same time, but the single line represent the pattern that is (becomes) predominant.

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi George,

I have noticed that if I am woken in the middle of that 90 minutes I am simply tired all day long. I realized that my sleep needed to be in 90 minute segments so if I can only get a short nights sleep I would opt for 3 or 4 and 1/2 hours so you have just confirmed for me why. Yup, very useful information. Thanks.

Love,
Michelle
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Dear Michelle,

If you can only opt for 3 or 4.5 hours, the next step would be to conscious "order that to contain" the 2 or 3 segments at the end, those with the longest Alpha duration for maximum well-being. :happy

We did this in college, and succesfully, but I was not one of the 5 "white rats," or "human guinea pigs." I was monitoring the EEG machine on my blood-shot eyes turn at the lab. :roll:

Hugs.....
:bigsmurf: