Woo Hoooo :o)

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Woo Hoooo :o)

Post by Barbie*stars »

I received my Akashic Construct CD in the mail today!!

It came quickly.

I had been trying 5 minutes ago to meditate. I was too restless, went out to check mail, and voila', 'twas there.

It will be tough to follow directions, i.e. only listen to part one in beginning. I plan to follow instructions though. Too much thinking on my own has created enough trouble in my life WHIST *smile*

Barb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Barb,

Yeah! I think you are wise to follow instructions. :lol: Take your time with it and don't worry about how you are supposed to feel..what you want to accomplish etc...just be with it and enjoy the relaxation and peace with no preconcieved ideas of what will happen, okay? Meditation is about peace and joy and fulfillment, connecting with your Higher self and the Celestials around you in a way that will be somewhat unique to you...Hmm not sure that made a bit of sense...but I guess I keep thinking of what Dr. Mendoza told me once, to look to this special time with joy and expectation just like a child looks forward to a special outing. Meditation, in whatever way we choose should always be fun... no pressure whatso ever.

Love,
Sandy
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Sandy wrote: to look to this special time with joy and expectation just like a child looks forward to a special outing.
What a great way to look at this time. I like that.

I've done the first track twice now. I saw in some other posts that morning time is best. Not sure why, maybe so I don't drift off to sleep !
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

I saw in some other posts that morning time is best. Not sure why, maybe so I don't drift off to sleep !
you're right on Barb :D

also, our minds seem to be 'fresher' or clearer at this time...at least mine is ! :wink:

(((Hugs)))
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Heyyy Barb! I was awondering about your akashic CD! There I am thinking about mundane stuff, like shall i roast the chicken? or boil her? and at the almost same time: "I wonder if Barbiestars got her CD? I hope she did??" :lol: And YOU DID!!

Happy, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

hehe Petra ~

Nourishment is hardly mundane lol. Interesting that you remembered it on the same day I got it!!

Love and hugs,
Barb
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Good going Barb,,,

glad it came so quickly,,,,enjoy...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Petra wrote:
Heyyy Barb! I was awondering about your akashic CD! There I am thinking about mundane stuff, like shall i roast the chicken? or boil her? and at the almost same time: "I wonder if Barbiestars got her CD? I hope she did??" And YOU DID!!
I love it! Just another example of how we are all connected. 8)

Love,
Sandy

PP, I know I told you before, but I really do love that photo of you! It shows of your beautiful smile and twinkley eyes!
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Aw gee gosh Sandy,,,,,

I was just about to change it too....the one I like better is the Eden one I put up awhile back,,,,but I thought this one really does look like me (for now),,,,we change so quickly don't we...ha ha ha

ok,,,I'll leave it for abit,,,,

hows it going with getting a new one of you?????

since I'm starting to progress visually,,,a bit,,,, I'll try the AC again,,,do the whole couple of weeks for each track again....

Georges last hint helped alot,,,,

loves pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

I started on the second part today. Not knowing what to expect is when I am the most open. I was a bit confused about the counting backwards. Am I to focus on that, or have that in the 'background'?

Also, on CD, part two comes after part one (lol, duh). Am I to listen to part one first, wake up, and then go into part two?

Or ~ start CD straight on part 2. (which I think makes more sense? There is relaxation in the beginning)

Thank you!
Barbie
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Barbie:
The CD you have received is the inspiration of George Mathieu Barnard, a long-time practicing therapist from Australia. For nearly 40 years George worked with “invisible” beings, which he referred to as the “Eleven-Eleven Creatures of the Temporal Half-way Realm.” In his work with these entities, George performed many rescues and healings while “out of his body.” George did not know who these beings were, he only “followed directions” from his Half-way Friends, and the “rescues” were performed. Many were remarkable life-saving events, some were “remote healings” and others were therapy sessions that dramatically turned suicidal patients completely around, and into productive citizens within their communities.

It was during these “rescue efforts” that George utilized the Deep Alpha exercise that he is now teaching on this CD. It is in the space that George calls the “Akashic Library” that he is allowed the freedom to “leave his physical surroundings” and literally go anywhere he was needed to perform whatever task the Half-way Realm Creatures had scheduled for him. The concepts are not “new” but are the accumulation of many established methods added to his personal experiences of many years.

Your mind/brain has 4 basic metabolic levels of operation: Beta-Alpha-Theta-Delta.

Beta is the “conscious” level, and it functions between 21 and 14 cycles per second. Alpha is the “subconscious” level, and it “ticks over” at between 14 and 7 cycles per second. Theta is the “unconscious” level, working at between 7 and 3 1/2 cycles per second. And Delta is your “super-conscious” level, and it functions between 3 1/2 and 1/4 cycles per second.

Your decision making process goes on in the Beta level. Bodily functions (like breathing) happen in the Theta level (requiring no conscious participation). Delta is the level of “Higher Thought”... universe messages and communication happens there. Alpha is your Truth level.

Your subconscious -- your Alpha level -- seeks only the truth. It does not rationalize situations. It is “truth sensitive” in that it intuitively knows what is right or truth, not necessarily in a moral sense but in the judicial sense, as in; is this Just, is this Fair, is this Love?

By lowering your Alpha level -- the level at which you can exercise the greatest amount of control -- you also automatically lower the other three levels.

Consequently, a lower metabolic Beta level will allow you to make better “forebrain” decisions. A lower Theta level will give you a better functioning of your entire physiology. A lower Delta level “prevents interference” with the “universe messages” brought into the Delta level.

And so, just by lowering your Alpha level, you allow “universe” information to “bubble up,” and all the way up to the Beta level in a “clearer” (unpolluted) fashion; with less distortion. This process is therefore designed to allow you to use your Full Consciousness.

The Exercises

# 1 - Relaxation Exercise

This is the first step in learning how to allow yourself to relax to a point where you can lower your Alpha level. Think of it as a “guided” Meditation or Stillness exercise. You'll need a comfortable place to either sit or lay where you will not be in direct sunlight or be interrupted. The exercise will help take you down to that desired metabolic level. You may want to practice with this exercise for about a week, daily, just to “get the feel.”

#2 - Deep Alpha Exercise

This is an exercise in reaching that Deep Alpha state where you are completely relaxed. This is the exercise you will need to master in order to effectively receive those messages that come from your super-consciousness -- your inner, higher mind and source. You will eventually become so adept at this routine that you can perform it on your feet, in the midst of daily activities. You will be able to be calm, clear thinking, and be able to perform at a much more effective level during any situation.

You will also want to practice this exercise for about a week, daily, until you are comfortable with moving on to Exercise #3; your Construct.

#3 - The Construct

This will be the exercise you will be using primarily from this point on. There will come a time when you will be able to go down into your Akashic Library on your own, but it will be worth your while to occasionally revisit this guided session as a reminder of things you may have forgotten and to remind you of your own growth.

Before listening to your CD, please read the following:

Constructing Your Pleasant Scene in Nature

In the exercises you'll find on this CD you will be practicing the skill of “lowering” your Alpha level. This takes a number of “practice runs” as you adapt to the “counting down” and allowing yourself to go into a more self-hypnotic state. This is very similar to many meditation practices that you may have already attempted where you concentrate on your breathing or in putting your conscious brain into “neutral.”

Your “Pleasant Scene in Nature” is a place for you to find comfort and security with nothing being able to bother you or interrupt you. This Quite Place is your refuge. Design it, as you will, creating the most peaceful and familiar surroundings you can imagine. You may find this self-creation to be a space that you cherish -- a place to go, to just relax and refresh your energies.

To create your Pleasant Scene in Nature:

Visualize the most comfortable and serene place you can imagine. The concept of this being a scene in Nature is obvious; Nature usually provides the seclusion and peacefulness that you're seeking in this special space. Of course you may imagine another type of scene that provides such an environment. The idea is for you to create that place. This is where you take that first step in assuring you have all the elements that give you a sense of confidence. You “construct” it, using those elements that work for you.

Your Pleasant Scene in Nature is where you reach a level of relaxation that many people reach during effective meditation, stillness and centering. In this scenario you can move down to the Akashic Library level; which is an Active and Participatory space where you can become pro¬active in the co-creative process at a higher level than you may have ever imagined.

From your Pleasant Scene in Nature you will “construct” a pathway that leads up a slight hill. You will be walking up this knoll and then down again toward your Akashic Library. The little hill should be high enough so that when you are at the top, you can look back at your Pleasant Scene in Nature, and as you go down the other side, you lose sight of your Pleasant Scene.

But always remember that your Pleasant Scene in Nature is a safe haven; a gateway to the Akashic Library level yet a wonderful place to visit and dwell at any time to relieve stress, get grounded and get re-energized.

Constructing The “Construct”
Your Akashic Library & Workroom

This is yet another place, or space, that you Construct; you visualize it; you build it from scratch.

see www.1111AkashicConstruct.com for the purchase of this inexpensive CD.

George Barnard is the author of The Search for 11:11 – A Journey into the Spirit World, and
In the Service of 11:11 – A Celestial / Mortal Alliance.
This is the whole thread: getting familiar with the AC CD

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hello Petra ~~

[quote}#2 - Deep Alpha Exercise

This is an exercise in reaching that Deep Alpha state where you are completely relaxed. This is the exercise you will need to master in order to effectively receive those messages that come from your super-consciousness -- your inner, higher mind and source. You will eventually become so adept at this routine that you can perform it on your feet, in the midst of daily activities. You will be able to be calm, clear thinking, and be able to perform at a much more effective level during any situation.

You will also want to practice this exercise for about a week, daily, until you are comfortable with moving on to Exercise #3; your Construct. [/quote]

Wow, first of all, I might be able to learn to do this at any time? I would LOVE to be able to be in that state in a regular day. Even the reference to my memory improving was enough to keep me doing this every day.

Thanks for reprinting the instructions. The one part I am not sure I understand is about the counting backwards. When I am (was) listening to CD I could either 'focus' more on counting or 'focus' more on what George was saying. (lol, nice voice he has :sunny: )

Or maybe it really doesn't matter. I guess whichever brings me closer to that state.

Thank you!
Barbie
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

It sounds like you're doing really well with the AC Barbie,,,

good going..... :cheers:

love
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

hi Barbie,

I'm resending you the Akashic Construct instructions.

What I do with the AC is count until I'm not too sure where I was, then I know I'm relaxed enough to drift deeper . . . that is if I use the AC at all.

After a while of practice it is easy enough to "remember" how relaxed you felt, and simply "reproduce that feeling." :shock:

Voila ! Alpha ! Easy as falling off a log !

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hello George ~

I received the instructions, thank you.

Thank you for the info on the counting, wasn't sure how to focus on it.

I also have accidentally received 2 CD's. The second because I sent in an address change after realizing my PayPal address was my old one.

So, I have an extra CD here (unopened) that I would be happy to mail out for you if you wish. Or back to you, although then postage is getting up there!

Blessings on your day,
Barbara
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there, Barbie,

Good that you've got the idea on the counting the numbers.

I still use that method at times -- "what is my next number? What was the last? Oh, who cares? I'm in Alpha." -- so go my thoughts, and I take it from there.

And, yes, there's an AC wanted. Thank you!

I'll PM you the address.

Hugs.....
me