BRAINWAVE MEDITATION

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
hannah
New Friend

BRAINWAVE MEDITATION

Post by hannah »

I have been using brainwave sounds to help me meditate and I have had some success with it. I actually stay a little longer than Im sure most do, 1 hr. I find listening to someone speak as in your CD, I get distracted too much. I will still try and use it later when Im more practised.

Thankyou 11:11 group & God Bless :)
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

Hi Hannah, What do you mean by brainwave sounds?
I have some CDs by Hemi-Sync (Monroe Institute) which are supposed to synchronize the 2 sides of your brain with various tones while you are led into different levels of focused meditation. Is that the same kind of thing you are talking about? I haven't been listening to them for long but so far, I feel they seem to work better for me than many other meditation CDs with either just music or someone's voice telling me what to visualize. I have a hard time visualizing with any clarity and have been frustrated by that. But I slip quite easily usually into a deep state when I use the Hemi-Sync system.
I meditate every day after work for the past 3-4 years and I alternate between various methods and/or different producers/artists/speakers depending upon my mood or guidance that day. I played my Akashic Construct CD so many times over the past few years that I guess I wore it out. Now I can only listen to the first track about the rosebush and that one is so short it's over too soon. I never liked the 2nd track with counting backwards from 5,000 because I'd concentrate so hard on getting the numbers right that I'd be all tense and stuck in my body in the present. Alas I wish it wouldn't just turn itself off before track 3 as that one is where it is supposed to get really good. One of these days I'll have to re-order. Ever think of producing another guided meditation CD, George for some variety with a slightly different approach? I'd buy it for sure! I don't really mean different, just more maybe.
Please don't take offense as none is intended. You have much much more experience with hypnosis, meditative states and communication with celestials that I do so I am sure you do know best and obviously others have had some amazing experiences too. Leaves me a little jealous. Not that nothing happens for me but it just isn't usually very visual.
I do get great surges of energy coursing through my body and fingers, hands, arms, feet, legs begin to vibrate is the only way I can explain it. It's as if Spirit has come into me or awakened within me at that time. The more I meditate the quicker this response is. But vivid visualizing just doesn't happen for me. Am I blocked perhaps or maybe doing something wrong? Well I'm stubborn so I'm not giving up.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Hannah,,
welcome to the mb,,,,,,glad to hear you're doing well with meditation practise....it's the practise that counts....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi lilaslight,
haven't talked with you in awhile,,,nice to see you again...hows the warm waters down there....(I"m freezing up here and it's supposed to be summer) HA!!!!!!
But vivid visualizing just doesn't happen for me. Am I blocked perhaps or maybe doing something wrong? Well I'm stubborn so I'm not giving up
This has been a problem for me too,,,,and I'm discovering it has to do with focus....you know where you're 3rd eye is.....put your finger there if necessary with a little pressure....then concentrate your focus on that spot.....and relax.....if you have all that feeling of energy,,,you are doing really good,,,I think....

we just have to learn how to focus in a different way than we do with our physical eyes....

you know how they say,,,,,put your attention on parts of your body to relax them???? do the same thing with your 3rd eye....keep your attention there,,,,focus on it....and relax....

hope that helps abit....

love and blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

Peacock,
Thanks for the advice. I think you're probably right. I keep trying to see with my regular two eyes but behind my closed eyelids. When I breathe really deeply and focus on my breath I can sometimes forget about what I do or do not see and then sometimes I'm surprised to find there are a few actual images in my head rather than only thoughts of images but those times are few and far between.

As for the weather here, it is August and that being the hottest month of the year, it is boiling. Thank God for air conditioning!

Lila's Light
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hi lilaslight

yes, you've got the idea,,,,I was doing the same thing...

trying to see inside with my two physical eyes....

and it is funny when all of a sudden poof there's a 'vision',,,

need more though,,,,

we're overcast again,,,,I think summer has left the building...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi All,

With most people words (sounds) are first, vision comes later.

With me it was the other way around, and for a long time I battled hearing anyone celestial properly.

Relax the eye muscles and focus "lazily, and with closed eyes" on an imaginary point some 6' or 10' away, not the inside of your eyelids.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

thanks George

loves pp
Daily Affirmation:
hannah
New Friend

Post by hannah »

I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to respond to your posts but I've been way too busy :? . I use Neuro-programme 2 professional, it's great. Once you buy it, you can add voices if you like or add other sounds, like wind, ocean or thunder etc. It is useful for just about anything. It has sounds for anything you need to do or stop doing, smoking, weight loss or just deep relaxing. I believe you can google it and learn more. I have lately been getting images of different people and I tried to ask for Jesus and I did see a vision of a man that may or may not have been Him. I would like to believe it was. I also have asked for and seen St. Micheal. So I'll just keep doing what I am doing and hopefully I'll start to hear them.
George, I have to tell you that the times I was hearing radio sounds a few years ago I was not asleep when it happened, just in a semi-deep state and I was told these are my negative souls that were trying to make contact with me because at the time I was very weak and not in a good place. I was in a bad relationship and had been in a very bad car accident. These voices would come evry time I would relax enough to be able to sleep. I was once alerted to being dragged off the end of my bed.
I truly hope you don't think I'm crazy because I know this all seems alittle weird, but it is true. I'm very grateful for all of you here and I am learning alot from you all. Thankyou and God Bless