Just a quick question

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
vivrider
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by vivrider »

Thank you for posting this. I finally had time to go back to what you wrote before and read it with the graph to follow and it makes more sense.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

I just sent a transmit from Teacher Aaron to the list, somewhat complex, but likely to be of interest to those whose professions deal with communication.

It deals with Wernicke's speech center being able to process "words strung into a sentence" as well as receiving "complete concepts" (which Wernicke's itself is also capable of producing).

It's a step towards the understanding of mind-to-mind communication, picking up on other's thoughts, and silent prayer even !

Have fun........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi George,

I just 'loved' that transmission from Aaron..
Receiver’s Note: I’ve often heard the comment that people who are ‘in tune’ with each other can ‘pick up on’ each other’s thoughts. I’ve also experienced this mind-to-mind phenomenon many times. It is this ‘in-tune-ness’ Aaron is referring to, in my opinion.
I think I've experienced that too,,,and probably lots of others have too...

it's like you don't get 'words' and it's not really a picture,,,,but somehow you get the concept and relay the idea back to the person...

definitely honing up on our telepathic abilities.....can hardly wait to experience 'long distance'......

loves pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi PP,

It was some years ago when Andrea told me that "word-for-word input" would become less frequent and "total concepts" would become part of the lessons, slowly at first.

I didn't much like the idea, still don't -- laziness, I guess.

This is how Teacher Aaron put it: “Always as the receiver becomes more familiar with the Teacher will we direct at him, or her, complete concepts to be understood, rather than one-at-a-time individual words. Your Wernicke’s speech center is capable of processing total concepts, as well as individual words – not always names, dates, times and numbers. In this way, however, you become more co-creative with us in the overall task of receiving messages . . ."

It can be awkward to suddenly "grasp" an input concept, then having to find the words to express it on tape . . . EVEN when you know that total concept could not possibly have been your own idea.

It can be unsettling, just for a moment, at least, as you question yourself about whose mind input the data, but our Friends assure us the process is "clean" and no less accurate than word for word.

Understanding broadly how Wernicke's and Broca's speech centers work together gave us a fighting chance to understand how mind-to-mind works.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi George,,,
I didn't much like the idea, still don't -- laziness, I guess
no, somehow I don't think it's laziness,,,,well,,,,now ,,,, as I'm thinking about it...maybe it is...
It can be awkward to suddenly "grasp" an input concept, then having to find the words to express it on tape . . . EVEN when you know that total concept could not possibly have been your own idea.
ha, now I got the lazy part,,,,

I think for me,,,it would be more,,,,did I get it right,,,and is it coming out right....

would they have a hand in making sure it got transcribed correctly???

hmmm,,,,now I'm remembering you're misinterpretation of MNO 8 one time....

well, I still think I'm 'far away' from receiving any of those 'concepts',,,I'm still practising on this earthly level....with us humans....and that's hard enough at present...

I just googled the name and alot of stuff came up,,,which I'll look at later, but I'm off and running as usual,,,,and need to eat first..
love
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

PP writes:
would they have a hand in making sure it got transcribed correctly???
Yes, I can check when I get to formatting. There's always someone that will turn up. Only one word out of place on the last one. Look for Michael's transmit. clean but for one word out of place.
hmmm,,,,now I'm remembering you're misinterpretation of MNO 8 one time....
That might have been before the changes, and something I "just did NOT want to know" more like it.

Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi George,

:lol: :lol: :lol:
and something I "just did NOT want to know" more like it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, and that'll get us into more trouble than just 'doing it'...and getting past it...

glad to hear the 'team' doesn't just send and leave it to us mortals,,,

I'd be in a world of hurt.....(or they would be!!!)

loves
pp
Daily Affirmation: