A voice I heard

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
vivrider
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A voice I heard

Post by vivrider »

I have been meditating fairly regularly for about 12 years. I started mostly to help with anxiety. I only found out about this group recently, though I have seen 1111 for years. I received my AC CD a few weeks ago, and have been working on it but so far no contacts.

About 3 months ago, I heard a very distinct voice while meditating. It was a man's voice, and it said, "An old problem still exists here." That's all. I wondered about it for a while, but didn't know what it might be talking about.

Since that time, a lot of changes have occurred in my life. I have been married for 2 years but my husband Mark lives in another state. Initially he planned to move here, because I have children from a previous marriage and their dad is here, but he has not been able to find a job here. I finally decided to try to move the family to where he is. But we all went for a visit last month, and I realized that Mark will be unable to take the stress of having a houseful move in with him. We had a fight over a very minor thing that my son did. I don't want to bore you with too many details, but I decided that I could not make the move, and now we are planning to get a divorce.

Although I have been kind of in a state of shock, and sad, I have also felt freed in a way. I'm a pediatrician, but I also write children's books, and that is what I really love to do. Mark did not understand this passion in the least. I published a book five years ago. I illustrated it with quilts, and I felt that every quilt was sent to me from a higher source. I would think, "OK, now I need a quilt for "Thank You for the moon and stars." And an image would appear in my mind, and I would make the quilt effortlessly. The book was not a success financially, but many families have told me that it is their child's favorite book, so I feel that it was very successful. Mark was against me publishing again, and I almost quit what I was working on. Now I am going forward, and plan to have two books published in the next few months.

Just this morning, I thought about that voice, and I wonder if "the problem" is that I have let people influence me too much, to the point of not being myself, not doing what I want to do. This has been a pattern for most of my life. I didn't really want to go to medical school but it was what my parents expected. Now I'm glad I did, it's a good way to support my quilting and writing habits. :lol:

So, despite my life kind of taking a 180, I feel really calm and happy, and that I'm on the right track. I don't know if that voice meant what I think it did, but still I feel like this is what I should be doing, and I'm not alone, I'm getting help and guidance all the time!
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Great story. I have heard that it is really tough to make a living being a writer. I think there aren't a whole lot percentage wise that get as big as say Steven King. But it sounds like you have a passion for it that you really put your heart into and if you are getting such great feedback from the families who do have the book that is worth the effort in my mind. Best of luck with your two new books.

Love,
Michelle
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Thanks, Michelle. I may not ever make a living as a writer, though maybe I will. At least I have doctoring to fall back on, lol. Regardless of the profit, it's very important to me to keep doing this.

Love,
Vivian
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Absolutely, you are making a difference all over the place, doctoring and writing. Very impressive. More power to you. :D

Love,
Michelle
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Vivian,
I was watching The Secret dvd and one of the men who wrote Chicken Soup for The Soul got countless knockbacks....he didn't give up and now look where he is. If you believe in yourself and your dreams then you will be successful. Keep writing and publishing.... :loves
Love lilly xxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Vivian writes:
So, despite my life kind of taking a 180, I feel really calm and happy, and that I'm on the right track. I don't know if that voice meant what I think it did, but still I feel like this is what I should be doing, and I'm not alone, I'm getting help and guidance all the time
There's a limit to the advice you will get, even when you make it clear you WILL follow the advice to the letter, as I did long ago.

The catch 22 is our freewill prerogatives to make our very own choices. It's not just a right, but a requirement.
Regardless of the profit, it's very important to me to keep doing this.
I've got about 3500 of "The Search for 11:11" sold since 2001 -- not enough $ return to buy the next offset printing run -- but the trend in sales is slightly upwards . . . so ??? It'll one day happen.

Of every 100 manuscripts only 1 gets published, and the rest gathers dust in attics or on oily garage floors. And of every 100 books published, just 1 becomes a best seller.

You've got a book "out there," you're one in a hundred. :)

Hugs.....
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Vivian,
I too have enjoyed reading your post, and while I am sorry that your marriage is dissolving, it truly does sound as if you know where you need to be at this time.
So, despite my life kind of taking a 180, I feel really calm and happy, and that I'm on the right track. I don't know if that voice meant what I think it did, but still I feel like this is what I should be doing, and I'm not alone, I'm getting help and guidance all the time!
You are following your inner guidence and intuition and feeling calm and peaceful about it. A very good sign I think. :)

I have to tell you...that I was in tears after your post...maybe I should explain if I can.

It has to do with your quilts and the memories they bring back to me. I used to work for a wonderful, elderly lady who always put the needs of others before herself. Some years ago she along with several other church women decided they would make quilts for Lutheran World Relief. In one years time these sweethearts made over 120 quilts to provide shelter comfort and warmth to those in need. I will never forget the Sunday they spread these gifts over the sanctuary, their bright colors reflecting the love woven in every stich. There was like an enormous presence there, as if the church was filled with "unseen visiters" come to see and bless the quilts. I remember one quilt in particular, my favorite. I had marveled at it many times and touched the soft vibrant fabric when my friend, Marie, was putting it together. It was of the moon and stars and just seeing it was enough to warm your heart. What a gift it was... and what a gift she was in her own right to so many people, including me. She believed in me and gave me strength, love, and confidence when it was in short supply. Sadly, Marie passed on a year ago on August 13, hince the tears and although I know that she is well and happy in her new existence, I can't help but think about the little joys we both shared with just a little touch of sadness and longing.
I wonder...why am I sad? Marie is fulfilling her eternal destiny and I will see her again... Maybe it is human to dwell a bit on loss instead of gain and we have so much to gain and be thankful for..now and in the times to come...

Thanks for letting me speak for a few moments about this special lady.

I used to collect childrens books. It started with the buying of books for my own children but carried on long after they were grown. There is something very special I think about nurturing a child's mind, feeding them with the fruits of imagination, and encouraging them to think and experience life for themselves. To relive those simple joys again is as easy as picking up our long ago cherished favorites. Just like that, we are transported back to the most amazing places again. :D

Being a children's book author is giving a grand gift to the children and future adults of the world. I wish you enormous success, Vivian!

love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Viv, and exactly what Sandy said at the bottom there!

Where could I buy your book?

Love, pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Thank you everyone for your love and support. It was such a wonderful surprise to find your messages. I need to go make some breakfast for the kids, but I will write more later.

For anyone who is interested in my books, I have a website, www.childwonderpress.net. It needs a lot of work, but you can see some things I'm working on. But if you'd like a copy of Thank You for Giraffes, the book I wrote about, please just PM me your address, and I'll send you one. I don't sell them to friends, they are gifts!

Love,
Vivian
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Oh, look under my quilt above: I joined on July 11, and that was my 11th post! :D
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Well, darn, I changed it!! :? Take my word for it, it was 1111 for a few seconds!
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

OK, all the tummies are full of waffles.

I haven't quite figured out how to pull a quote out of a previous post, but I want to reply so here goes! Lilly, just yesterday morning, I was thinking that I want to eventually make a living writing children's books, and do medicine as volunteer work. Doubts jumped into my mind, but then I told myself to think about the guy who wrote Chicken Soup for the Soul! And then later in the day, a friend of mine sent an email which mentioned the book too!

Thank you for the encouraging words George. And I am sure that it will happen for your books. I hope to someday be able to understand more clearly what angels are trying to tell me. For now, it's just feelings I'm going on. Like I mentioned before, I felt like the images for Thank You for Giraffes were popping into my mind fully formed, and I just made them into physical form. I had a very strong desire to write a children's book about gratitude. Then one night my daughter was saying prayers, and she always said, "Thank You for giraffes." Then she ran out of things to say, paused, and said, "and more giraffes." It was so sweet. And it started the book. Here are the words:

Thank You for giraffes, and more giraffes.
Thank You for food
Thank You for water, and otters.
Thank You for wild,
Thank You for calm
Thank You for sunsets,
Thank You for dawn
Thank You for home, and places far
Thank You for the moon and stars
Thank You for animals big, and small,
But most of all, Thank You for love.

The next 2 books that are coming out aren't spiritual, one is a bedtime book called The Mouse Yawned, and the other is about being a nurse. The company I work for asked me to write it to encourage children to think about nursing as a career because of the shortage. They were illustrated in colored pencil by a friend of mine. Another book has been forming in my mind, no title yet, I just think of it as "the enlightenment book." It's things that I think children should know, illustrated with quilts again. These are some of my ideas for it, not really arranged yet.

There is enough water, jump in
There is enough air, breathe deeply
There is enough laughter
There is enough silence. Be still. Feel all that you are.
The world is high enough and wide enough for all of us.
Look at your hands, can you feel them tingling with life?
Don't be afraid, the universe will always catch you if you fall.

I have some others on scraps of paper here and there that I hope to come across. . .

And I want to find the authors of these quotes and maybe use them:

You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body.
Death is not the opposite of life. Birth is the opposite of death. There is no opposite of life.

The email sent out yesterday, received by Mechelle from Thuroc and Rihte, about messages being transmitted to artists got me very excited. Could they be talking about me? Then I felt like, oh that's silly, I couldn't be one. . . But then again, why not me? I hope I am.

Sandy, when I first saw your picture I had a feeling that I know you. Where do you live? Probably not in this lifetime, but thought I would ask. I loved your story about the quilts. How wonderful that Marie was in your life. Thank you for telling us about her.

Michelle, thanks again for your encouragement. And Petra, PM me and I'll send you a book, and anyone else who wants one!

Today is my day off, think I'll take the kids swimming. I have 4, ages 7, 8, 12 and 18. The oldest is leaving for college in a few weeks, that's hard to believe. Hope you all have a wonderful day. . . . or for you guys down under, night!

Love,
Vivian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vivian,

George and I have been away for a time visiting Geoff and we are just now getting back into the swing of things so I apologize for not posting sooner. I have spent a most enjoyable afternoon looking over your website and the links to the Ashraya Initiative for children Home in India.
http://ashrayainitiative.org/ What a wonderful organization. Are you involved in it as well? My heart went out to those kids who have so much potiential now that someone has reached out to them and showed them they are loved, cared for and very, very special.

Thank you for posting the words to your beautiful book. You are most generous in offering to send us a book...but you must keep in mind that many of us are across the ocean from you and the postage would cost you a fortune. :) Bless you for your kind offer.

I love the ideas you are formulating for your next children's book. It sounds like it is well on its way into coming a reality. Please keep up the good work. A whole generation of children will be better for your enlightened books.

I have to tell you that when I read the transmit you mentioned channeled by Michelle I briefly thought of you too. Yes, it could certainly be for you...many people write George about particular transmits that touch their hearts at just the right time, almost as if they were written specifically for them and these busy celestials are quite capable of arranging it.

You asked me where I was from...Well originally I was born and lived my childhood in Eastern Tennessee and then spent much of my so called adult hood in Northern Ohio. A few short years ago I married George and now find my self an ocean away and living in New South Wales Australia. I have two grown boys ages 28 and 26 and a daughter-in-law who is as much my daughter as if she were blood. I am blessed.

Best wishes for a smooth transition for your eldest in college. They grow up so quickly don't they? I remember driving away from my son after seeing him settled in his dorm and I felt like I did long ago when he was starting kindergarden. :( I think it was rougher on me than it was for him...

Well I have rattled on enough for one post. Take care.

Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Vivian,
Your vibrations just run through your posts...I love your beautiful nature and know that you will have success with your books....... :D What a lovely person you are. Godbless
lilly xxx :loves :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Hi Sandy and Lilly,

Thank you for your notes, it's so nice getting to know you.

Sandy, I was so impressed with the Ashraya Initiative and wanted to help, so I put a link to them on my site. And I contacted them about helping in other ways. We talked about me helping them set up a clinic and I was hoping to do that, but they stopped writing me and I got busy with other things. I think I will get back in touch now!

I would still like to send my book, or as many as you would like. I don't mind paying the postage. If there are any young children you would like me to sign them to, let me know. You too, Lilly!

I have always wanted to visit Australia! Although I have lived in Minnesota for almost 20 years, I still have a hard time with the winters here. Last February in the midst of winter blues I told the kids that we're going to spend next winter in Australia, and I even checked out temporary doctor jobs there. Just the other day my son said, "Aren't we going to Australia this winter?" I don't know if it will be that soon, but someday maybe I'll be coming for a visit.

I'm really enjoying George's books! I finished In Search of and am halfway through In Service of. . . is #3 being written now?

Thank you for your encouragement about my book! Now that the kids are about to go back to school, I'm hoping to have time to start working on it. I have four kids--18, 12, 8 and 7. The two oldest are by birth, the other two were adopted, from Vietnam and Guatemala. They are wonderful and amazing, and they keep me busy!

Still no visitors in the AC, but I'll keep going there. I'm not as regular as I'd like to be but my schedule stays pretty hectic.

Love,
Vivian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vivian,

Oh my, I have heard about those winters in Minnesota and have been on the tail end of the "Alberta Clippers" which blow through the middle of the United States from Canada. I love snow, the more the better but those bitter sub zero temperatures are too much. They freeze my blood.

Winters here in this part of New South Wales (south of Sydney) are not so bad, rather mild actually. I get a little cool sometimes indoors, but that is because we don't super heat our home like I once did in frigid Ohio in the winter.

I do hope that the clinic you proposed becomes a reality for the Ashraya Initiative. Good health care is so important for those growing little bodies.

George will be so pleased that you are enjoying his books. He has five written in all, but as of now only two are published. The third one in the series, 'By the Grace of 11:11' is pushed back a bit because of changes George is preparing to make in its structure. The Anatomy of the Halfway Realm' is just about ready to publish but needs a couple more editings... There are other books though, we would like to publish first by Lytske, our dear friend and brilliant receiver of celestial messages so... it may be an interesting year. I keep reminding myself trust God...trust God...trust God... :D
Anyway it would be lovely to meet with you some day in Australia. This would be a great place to shake of the northern hemisphere chill and instead warm yourself on the sunny beaches of Australia's beautiful coast land. Lilly and Gypsie and Geoff are relatively close by as well.

Hang in there with the AC. When you least expect it, things seem to happen. :wink:

Love,
Sandy
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

Hello vivrider! nice to meet you!

what a lovely website you have!!
:flower:

Lisa
~be still and listen~
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Hi Sandy and Lisa,

Lisa, thank you! I'm hoping to get more onto the website soon. And Sandy, how exciting for you and George to have so many books coming out soon. I just got a proof of my next book in the mail today. This is the bedtime book called The Mouse Yawned. It's so much fun to see an idea I had 10 years ago as an actual book!

Yes, the winters of Minnesota last way too long for me! I grew up in the south--Texas, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas. I love the first few snowfalls, but around February and March it just gets to be too much. New South Wales will be looking really good around then!

I dropped my daughter off at college this morning, in Madison Wisconsin. It was hard but she seemed just fine, and I know she's going to love it there. I think I'll go give her a call. . . .

Love,
Vivian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vivian,
How are you holding up college mom? :) I bet your eldest will be just fine. They usually try to keep them busy and active those first few freshman months so they don't have a lot of time to be homesick. Now if they just had a program designed for us mothers! :)

And I am so excited for you! ...another book ready to go! Can't imagine what it must be like to be an author and see something you have created sitting on a library book shelf! :D
Well now that I think about it, my dad did keep a clay horse's head paperweight I made for him as a kid on his book shelf... Wasn't quite the same thing though. :wink: :)

Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Vivian, and Everyone,
I would still like to send my book, or as many as you would like. I don't mind paying the postage
...Until you get about 50 PM's, :lol: Sorry Vivian. Oh, I just loved reading this whole page.
Viv, to pull a quote, you can do so two ways. The one I do mostly, especially if it's a long post, is left-click, keeping your finger down, on the sentence you want to lift and it'll be highlighted. Next, go into postreply, Start with, "such&such wrote" click on the Quote button above, between u and Code, then right click, go down the list on to Copy, the text will appear, then close the Quote by clicking on quote again...voila! Only you see the result after you've submitted.
The other way is to click on the quote button in the person's whole post, be careful not to delete the quote in brackets, and from the the two boxed quotes delete all the words except the ones you want to quote!
Did that make any sense?? Hope so!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Petra Wilson wrote:.
Viv, to pull a quote, you can do so two ways. The one I do mostly, especially if it's a long post, is left-click, keeping your finger down, on the sentence you want to lift and it'll be highlighted. Next, go into postreply, Start with, "such&such wrote" click on the Quote button above, between u and Code, then right click, go down the list on to Copy, the text will appear, then close the Quote by clicking on quote again...voila! Only you see the result after you've submitted.

Love, Pet XXX
Hi Petra,

Thanks! I was able to do it the second way. When I tried the first way, when I clicked on Quote, the box came down but I was not able to click on copy. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Sorry to be so slow!!

Love, Viv
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hmm, I don't know. Hang on, I think I left something out??
OK, highlight the text you want by leftclicking and then on the highlighted text right click and copy. Go to postreply, "such&such wrote" click Quote box, then rightclick, and copy again, close quote! There, that should do it?

Love pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Thanks, Petra, I can at least do it one way, and that's all I need! Couldn't figure out the other. But, since we're talking about how to navigate the board, can someone tell me how to make a picture small enough to use as an avatar? I'd like to put a picture of myself, just because I love seeing all of you guys and having a picture in my mind of who I'm talking to. But no matter how tiny I shrink one, it doesn't get less than about 30kB.

Oh, and Sandy, thanks for asking, I'm doing fine. I've been talking to Liana daily (what did people do before cell phones??) and she is making friends and having a wonderful time. And as long as she's fine, I'm fine. She moved to her dad's house when she was 11, so I went through the painful physical separation a long time ago.

Love to all,
Vivian
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Viv, use a less kB photo. I use the web cam, phone and lesser kB's!

With a larger kb photo you have to shrink it with a downloaded site or you could shrink the photo with a web site, such as photobucket?

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

Hey Viv...i can shrink it with photoshop for you :wink:

xoxo
Lisa
~be still and listen~