Dream/Question

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
alysmom
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Dream/Question

Post by alysmom »

Last night a young man with blue eyes came to me in my dream and called me a couple times to wake me up. When I looked at him all he said was two (I thought was strange). Now this leads me to a question-when we dream we are not seeing with our eyes but with our minds eye correct? So if this is the case and we can see our dreams with great detail then why when I meditate do I have such a hard time sometimes trying to see things? Sometimes I dont have a hard time,as a matter of fact when I was in the shower the other day I closed my eyes and the garden just popped into my head, so vivid and beautiful.
Peace and Love,
Rachel
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Rachel.

I'm sorry I just saw this. I think when we dream we are in a deeper more relaxed state of mind then when we meditate thus many of our preconcieved blocks and fears are released and we are more open. On the downside with many of us it is harder to get the message through to us because we don't remember it when we awake. For instance last night I was in a dream state..minding my own business when before me a sign popped into view. It had a very short phrase or message and I remember thinking wow! That is an ingenious way to get a message across...but as I was trying to memorize the sign it got all mixed up in my mind and made no sense. When I woke up and tried to explain it to george...I realized I had really brought very little out of my dream with me. I think you can train yourself to remember dreams...sounds like it would be helpful, huh? :lol:

Do you have any idea what 2 means to you? interesting... very interesting!

Love,
Sandy
alysmom
Family

Post by alysmom »

Well, I think dreams are a funny thing. Last night I had a few and remember thinking this is important I have to remember this and look it up. I forgot them and my dad is over for the day and he got a phone call and was talking about repotting flowers which kicked in a dream I had last night about repotting a cactus (Ihavent looked it up yet) so I think are important enough they will come through somehow. As for meditaion I have been getting better with visuals and of course trying on a nightly basis is hard for me now that the kids are on summer break school starts in a month so we will all be back on schedules.
Peace and Love,
Rachel
Kerryoki
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Dreams

Post by Kerryoki »

Hi Rachel,
I read in one of the posts (cant remember where)a suggestion for remembering dreams or the importance of them. This was to keep a pen and paper beside your bed and to write down upon waking your dream or the important points. I have tried this and I think I need more practice... because in the morning when i review what I have written it is often difficult to figure out what I've written and to make sense of it..
some others have better success with this technique.
Anyways just a suggestion, might help.
Take care and sweet dreams :lol:
Kerry-Lee
alysmom
Family

Post by alysmom »

Thanks Kerry-Lee I will have to give it a try :D
Peace and Love,
Rachel
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rachel and Kerry-Lee,
Here's another technique to help you remember your dreams. George told me about this, but obviously, I haven't tried it myself yet. :)

Take a glass of water and place it by your bedside table. Take a sip of it and say, "With this solution I will have the answer to my dreams." Then in the morning when you wake up, take another sip and say again, "With this solution I will have the solution to my dream. He says it is sort of like a memory peg and a lot of people have some success with this.

I'll give it a try. Might help... couldn't hurt... that is unless I electrocute myself with that glass of water and the electric Cd/tape player that sits on my nightstand! :wink: :roll:
love,
Sandy
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Haven't heard that one, Sandy. I'll give it a try!

Love,
Reba
You don't awaken to Truth by analysing the dream. Find out who the dreamer is.
alysmom
Family

Post by alysmom »

Sandy Ill have to give that a try too :D
Peace and Love,
Rachel
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Ladies,

Years ago in my duties as a therapist I used to give my patients a standard suggestion as part of their "buried" post-hypnotic suggestions -- for them to remember important dreams when they saw me next.

An amazing number of important dreams were recalled, giving insight to what may have troubled them.

You can use part 2 of the Akashic Construct with an affirmation that you WILL remember important dreams -- instead of some of the counting backwards. Deep Alpha is good enough. You don't need hypnosis.

I remember that on occasions I met patients in town, not in my clinic, to hear about their dreams. After all, that's when I saw them next. :lol:

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Prodigal_Daughter
New Friend

Post by Prodigal_Daughter »

For those who know lots about dreams:

I have always wondered what the difference is between the easily forgettable dreams and the dreams that are so vivid that you wake up thinking about them. You know, the vivid ones where the colors are so vibrant and everything seems so real.

Then there's dreams where you know inside the dream you're dreaming and you can do whatever you want.

Are any of those dreams likely to be out of body experiences? How can you tell?

Thanks in advance to anyone who comments on this.

Prodigal Daughter
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

The vivid dreams are probably such so that you take notice. Sort of standing out for emphasis. As for being aware you are dreaming that is called lucid dreaming. Not the same thing as an OBE but I am sure if you are awake in your dream you can ask to have an OBE and it could very well happen.

Love,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for asking those dream "questions" Prodical Daughter. I have been wondering that myself.

Thanks Michelle! :D

Love,
Sandy
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Sandy,

I have a really good dream book, The Mystical Magical Marvelous World of Dreams by Wilda B Tanner. It has a lot of symbolism for your dream interpretation though I wish it had more but beyond that she goes into detail to help you understand your dreams and the different types. I know as you and others have stated we get our messages in symboism that is specific to what we react to but I get a really good feeling that Wilda taped into her higherself when writing this book. Its one of the most used books I have ever purchased. :D

Love,
Michelle
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michelle,

I wrote the name of the book in the front of my journal (so I don't loose it) and I'll definitely look it up. Thanks! :)
I get a really good feeling that Wilda taped into her higherself when writing this book. Its one of the most used books I have ever purchased.

You know, I have often suspected that same thing of you, when I read your responses to people's dreams... that you are tapping into your Higher Source. 8)
Love,
Sandy
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Awe shucks Sandy. That was sweet. :D

Love,
Michelle
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Michelle,,,

I think Sandy was quite 'right on'....an odd synchronicity has just occurred today....

although I wrote very briefly about a dream I had (and I put it into my catch up epistle on the secret thread) I also wrote someone else about it in greater detail....

and I mentioned that I didn't really have a good dream book,,,and the one I do have just makes me feel 'duh'....

anyway,,,she suggested I tell you my dream as you seem to be (and are) very good at deciphering them,,,,and yes,,,now that I think of it,,I remember some of your dream replies...

anyway,,,I come to this thread,,,and 'voila',,,,,thank you for the book title....I will see if I can find it,,,,and take a good look at my dream...

and yes,,,,thanks Prodigal Daughter,,,,those questions led me to a source of dream info...

love and light,,,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Ms PP,

Yeah, if a book is confusing it isn't hitting the mark in my opinion. Dreams are very symbolic and we all know the basic meaning behind things so instinctually I just feel like something makes sense or it doesn't and the book makes sense to me so I hope you can find it. I know I looked not that long ago and saw it on Amazon.

Love,
Michelle
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Thanks so much, Ms Michelle,,,

I have the title and author written down,,,right in front of me,,,so I should be able to look for it soon....

thanks again dear one..

loves,,pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.