Question on meditating in the AC and being Dyslexic

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Ikki
Busy Bee

Question on meditating in the AC and being Dyslexic

Post by Ikki »

Hello everyone,

I am what you would call a reformed Dyslexic as I have been treated since elementary school but, it can’t be cured and I was just wondering if being Dyslexic would make meditating and working in the AC more difficult for me?
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Ikki,

I believe that it would not make it more difficult.

Welcome to the angels board :D

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Ikki
Busy Bee

Post by Ikki »

I’m glad to hear that! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Sincerely,

Ikki
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ikki,

Welcome.

George tells me a significant number of receivers are Dyslexic.

You may even have an advantage!

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Ikki
Busy Bee

Post by Ikki »

Thanks Geoff! :D

It would be the first time I have an advantage at anything.

Sincerely,

Ikki
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Hi Ikki,

Happy to have you here! :hithere
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ikka,

It is nice to meet you. :D Welcome to our friendly site.
Love,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Ikka,

Welcome to the MB.

Back in 2000, 2001, 2002 I met quite a bunch of receivers of Celestial Messages in the US that were dyslexic, all were inactive bar one, and all had been discouraged from publishing their work, through criticism by others.

The messages are good, just some words are back to front, so I fix them (at least most of them) because I understand.

I'm dyslexic. :lol:

It appears that the sheer number of short-axoned neurons in the right cerebral hemisphere -- mimicking the speech centers of the left -- is the cause. It also appears to be the reason for a better connection to the Celestial Teachers.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Ikki
Busy Bee

Post by Ikki »

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments and info! :D

“It appears that the sheer number of short-axoned neurons in the right cerebral hemisphere -- mimicking the speech centers of the left -- is the cause. It also appears to be the reason for a better connection to the Celestial Teachers.”

Thanks for the explanation I had been wondering what the cause of Dyslexia was other than just being a genetic trait for me. I hope that in time I will get the AC to work for me so I can help out one day :D

Sincerely,

Ikki
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello Ikki,

This came from Machiventa Melchizedek (our Planetary Prince) and I'll try remember what he said when two of us were talking to him and a Celestial Engineer called Isaac, whilst sitting on a beach hundreds of miles north of here.

MM: "The problem of dyslexia can be a great advantage in some of you, and since my orders to your Midwayer Friends are obeyed all over Urantia, we always will find a way to channel these producers to you. You have an intimate understanding of the problem for good reason (I battled long to minimize it).

"As always, this is not a suggestion. We all know you dislike suggestions, and therefore we order you to take these producers (channelers) under your wing, edit and publish their materials."

Don't quote me on this being word for word. We had no pen and paper there, no recorder. It's about the gist of it, tho.

Something else was said about a Midwayer standing by. There have been few occasions, when I was formatting text, that I had to wait a few minutes for a Midwayer to come and monitor my work.

The earthquake in Bam, Iran, and the SE Asia tsunami come to mind. During the latter event 4 or 5 Midwayers with French names turned up, because our Progress Guys were all in SE Asia.

It appears not all dyslexia is caused by "bundles of short-axoned neurons" in the right cerebral hemisphere, but it's likely so in the majority of cases.

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

My husband is diagnosed as Dyslexic AND ADHD. The Dyslexia I don't think impedes meditation but the Attention Deficit Disorder is a big stumbling block. He can't seem to focus for long enough without Ritalin with racing thoughts jumping all around. But with medication his brain does not want to allow him to relax enough to reach Alpha. Either his thoughts are all over the place or else when they are more focused and orderly his brain chemicals cause him to be tense physically. The moment he can physically and mentally relax he's sound asleep. Or that's what he tells me anyway!
Ikki
Busy Bee

Post by Ikki »

Hello everyone!

Sorry it took me so long to respond.

I am glad to know that being dyslexic will not make it more difficult for me to work in the AC, I’ll just have to be patient with it. My biggest obstacle in making it work right now is summer vacation I have a hard time staying in a routine and being organized when I’m not going to school, on top of that I’m moving this summer so I’ve been sitting around the house with not much to do. I find it easier to meditate after I have had a busy day.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Lilaslight,

ADHD might not help a great deal, but INTENT is what counts.

What stops some participants is that they are lookling for "power" in some way. :shock: I often get that kind of enquiry here. :)

Forget "power." That ain't on. Regularity is what is rewarded.

Hugs...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~