SOMETHING SOLVED.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Judy11
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Judy11 »

Dear Bluegrrl,

You wrote: Is meat murder?[/color]

That is a question each of us must come to terms with. I personally cannot stand the smell of frying, cooking meat, perhaps because I have done so long without meat.
Besides the way the animals are mass raised on feed lots with a lot of hormones, medicines, etc and a lot of fear, they have not been raised kindly, so they would be beneficial to eat. All the engativity they experience, goes into the human system who imbibes it. Look at all the illnesses coming to the fore.
Makes one wonder and think, how to best serve the physical temple we are responsible for. I am always looking at cause and effect, to figure out which is best. This is only my opinion, mind you.

Perhaps our Bro George could pose the nitty gritty of this question to the Celestials.

With happy thoughts to all,
from the beaver
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

I'm finding it hard to eat meat these days too.... I only eat organic, but despite them being reared naturally, i'm not really into it anymore. We always talk about cattle, what about fish....i saw how they slaughter fish on some program, they bash their heads against a wall.... :?

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

Red meat and pork are very bad for one's psychic abilities. Going totally vegan is an extreme measure, and a little drastic for most common folk.
A good compromise is to say to yourself, "I don't eat mammals" and right away you eliminate pork and beef. You will feel marvelous within only a few days.
Eat fish, chicken, vegetables, fruits, pasta, bread and sweets to your hearts content....just skip the mammals and you will achieve 80% of the benefits of going totally vegan. :D
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
nobadges
Old Friend

Post by nobadges »

nasra1996 wrote:I'm finding it hard to eat meat these days too.... I only eat organic, but despite them being reared naturally, i'm not really into it anymore. We always talk about cattle, what about fish....i saw how they slaughter fish on some program, they bash their heads against a wall.... :?

Sarah
Fish do not have "pain receptors"....these nerves are non-existent in their nervous system.
Not saying I agree with the killing method, but rest assured they do not experience pain the way mammals do.
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
blugrrl
New Friend

Be thankful and bless what we eat.

Post by blugrrl »

Thany you for the response.
This is something that occurred to me because of my lifestyle.
I do not believe that man kills indiscriminately, how could one?
I refer to your talk of negative raising of animals for food.

Most people think that buying cuts of meat at the supermarket is sheltering for them. Foremost bless it's life and thank god for your survival.
blugrrl
New Friend

Post by blugrrl »

just througths... not preaching
blugrrl
New Friend

Post by blugrrl »

I'll ask tonight
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello All, my husband used to rear pigs and Welsh Black steers for meat. They lived quite a free and happy enough life on our farm, until the transport date of slaughter...They knew!!
So, all in all, it was a good business but doomed to failure because of the EC laws of slaughter! If it was up to Phil, the animals would've been killed unawares in the field as they grazed. Sounds inhumane, I know! But better for the animals than queueing up and waiting to be shot in the head in a place they clearly knew was all wrong. Phil used to get quite emotional waiting with them and get angry at some trivial delay!

here in Corsica all the "domestic" pigs are virtually free in the wild. They love the chestnut season, as you can imagine. The way the Corsican's around here go about killing them when they are ready, is to do it as I mentioned earlier. There's no slaughter houses in this area, they are killed while they are grazing unaware. Apparently, the local pork is so delicious, because of no stress prior to the slaughter. Still...

I eat meat and am very psychic these days. I can still slip easily into Stillness too. I used the think that being a vegan would benefit my Angel communications, but I'm not entirely sure about that now. I do, however, think that eating meat you know was at least reared ethically is the only meat one should eat.

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Fish do not have "pain receptors"....these nerves are non-existent in their nervous system.
Not saying I agree with the killing method, but rest assured they do not experience pain the way mammals do.
They must have some kind of feeling otherwise they wouldn't jump around in panic as soon as they hit the dry boats..... :)

Take care,

Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hi family :D

while i was away on vacation...i never ate beef or pork, only a wee bit of chicken but the main staple was seafood....fish, lobster and conch....and boy did i feel absolutely wonderful !!! :wink:

i just read that beef and pork have low vibrations...this is why some peeps do not eat it.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

How do they measure vibrations in meat..... :D

What about lamb...? :)

Love Sarah

blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sarah wrote:
How do they measure vibrations in meat.....

What about lamb...?
good questions Sarah....i am not sure about either of them tho.. :scratch:

although.....all energies give off vibrations...divine/good vibes are higher, maybe through intuition they are measured ????

i have only eaten lamb a few times, it is not a regular part of my diet. i have never had an urge to eat it....i am finding that i am having no urge to eat beef or pork...so i guess that lamb is one that i will not eat too.. :wink:

we can get 'meat nutrients' from other sources...so i am going to steer that route.. :D i am now following my intuition....as much as possible.

fruits, veggies, nuts, milk, eggs and the occasional fish, shellfish......oh and orange juice , 'the nectar of the gods' in my book... :thumright:

the "intuit-diet" :D

whatever it tells me i will follow, it sure seems to be doing me good so far.

((((Hugs))))
anne

** the eggs...come from my hens. who are very happy and free ranged...no hormones & all natural :wink:
happy hens=happy energized eggs.... :mrgreen:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh i thought they wobbled it..... :oops: :D

....not really

Sarah