got my c.d.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
alysmom
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

got my c.d.

Post by alysmom »

i received my copy of the akashic construct about 3 days ago (was very excited) but wasnt ready until tonight. so i did the first part, wow it was so relaxing, maybe i truly wasnt ready the other times i tried before (without the cd). but i have also been able to lift some burdens ive been carrying around for awhile, boy that stress can really wear ya out :shock: ! so im looking forward to meditating more and becoming less stressed :D
Peace and Love,
Rachel
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Wonderful Rachael,

I understand how you feel because its helped me tremendously go from an unfocused cluttered chattering thinker to some peaceful time. I've had some successes and have a way to go still, but each time I meditate I know that I'm being worked on and helped even if I cant remember. You will begin noticing things just coming to you out of the blue, let us know how your doing.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

You stuck to the rules! Good for you...heheh

Enjoy. :)

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Rachael,

:cheers: I'm happy for you sis :D The benefits from meditation come in many forms...it does a body and soul body good :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
alysmom
Family

Post by alysmom »

hi everyone!! ya memalaura, thats how my mind is too. the daily stresses sneak into my mind when i dont want them too. you know that doesnt happen when i watch tv. hmmm.
heather, yes i did stick to the rules (thats uncommon for me) and i didnt even listen to the rest. i guess im not expecting great leaps and bounds, more of a stress release and when i feel balanced enough i will focus on other things.
anne thanks and your right. i was so relaxed i didnt wanna open my eyes :D thats a good thing.
Peace and Love,
Rachel
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Rachael,

I know what you mean about thinking without thinking. The same for me with TV which I have worked hard on not viewing as often. But, I've not been able to break the babysitter all together, yet :sword: .

I hope your visual is good, I'm still trying to see my rosebush and garden with my mind and not my eyes. Its been a hard concept to grasp, so the best advice I can say, if you have any problem visualizing is use your memory to the best of your ability. I know I can visualize because I've seen many things that just popped into my meditation like I was there and as clear as a picture, but I'm not quite sure what I did to get it :roll: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
alysmom
Family

Post by alysmom »

you know what memalaura i can slightly visualize it. its not like im there, but i think after a while ill get used to it. i promised myself i would take it slow and not get frustrated when things dont go the way I think they should. thanks for all your advice, i will put it to good use :D
Peace and Love,
Rachel
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Your welcome and I wish you a blessed journey.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

alysmom
Family

Post by alysmom »

Today I thought I would try something new and meditate in the morning, well it was a no go. I had a very hard time having any sort of visual. So I guess I will stick to my same schedule of night-time relaxation. Also while Im thinking of it, I was very tired after it this morning too so I took a nap and had a dream about a parrot and someone put it in a cage, I was very hurt by this in my dream. Does this mean anything to anyone?
Peace and Love,
Rachel
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Rachael,

I'm no expert on dreams but not knowing why this hurt you, it may mean your feeling trapped? Often meditations will bring out dreams so will removing fears and blocks. IMO its how we remember what is so deep its in our subconscious. You just need to meditate to a schedule that works best for you. Your under no written obligation to do it anyones way "Just your way". As you progress so many will come forth with more than you can understand. I've gotten to a point instead of simple I made it complex, so I sure hope you dont go there. BABY STEPS get good at learning to meditate and its best to follow what works for you, than you can incorporate different ideas. I hope this helps you out.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

alysmom
Family

Post by alysmom »

Laura I think your right I have been having alot of "weird" dreams lately and now that you said that Ive thought about some of them and most of them pertain to some sort of my fears. I love birds and dont keep them because I dont like them being caged, as I dont like small areas myself.
Thanks alot you helped alot on this, maybe I can start facing my fears better now that I have an idea of whats going on :love
Peace and Love,
Rachel
Hatta
Busy Bee

1:11

Post by Hatta »

I got my CD and downloaded it to my van's hard drive on the CD player. Well sure enough by the time it downloaded it was 1:11 and it named the meditations 1:11!

There are no coincidences!

Jen
Surrender
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Hatta,
I just love that....lovely to see you Rachel. good luck with the meditation.
Love lilly xoxox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Jen rites:
I got my CD and downloaded it to my van's hard drive on the CD player. Well sure enough by the time it downloaded it was 1:11 and it named the meditations 1:11!
:) Probably not a good idea to meditate whilst driving. :)

Hugs.....
George.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i do not recommend meditation in bath tub either.... :wink:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
ssjenn
Busy Bee

oh really?

Post by ssjenn »

I was trying to find something to do at lunchtime besides eat so I am turning my vehicle into a healing chamber. Nothing like a little siesta at noon.

Jen
You are all that you need to be.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Gee,

Make sure it's in gear and the brakes on . . . or you'll zoom off into outer space. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Gee,

Make sure it's in gear and the brakes on . . . or you'll zoom off into outer space.
LOL :wink:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~