Stillness Meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Stillness Meditation

Post by memawlaura »

:D I still have a difficult time being guided in meditation, so I decided to give Donna's stillness exercise a go and it seemed like I originally had things mixed and matched. I believe I've been trying so many different types of meditation all rolled up into one that I confused myself.

Well, I've been very discouraged lately and felt like no celestials surrounding me. I asked yesterday, if my angels would send a humming bird to let me know they were around. We have a hummingbird feeder and they quit coming and I would also like to see them around again. No hummingbird, so just more confusion, so last night I did some meditation again requesting guidance and nothing, so being frustrated I'm sure I said something about it in my head. Within the hour I was awakened by a skunk, I got up to get some spray and mumbling in my head 'I asked for a hummingbird, not a skunk' :lol: :lol: .

So, I began today with a meditation and plan on getting very serious why the sis is out of town. I invoked 7 AA to join me prayed to Our Father, Our Mother, My Angels, Guides and Teacher and sent out an OK to all to be privvy to my records and to please begin working with me. :shock: I dont ask for too much or too many do I. I did receive more peace than I've been experiencing lately and I had this green shadowy color going round and round, of course I believe it was AA Raphael doing some healing because I asked specifically to receive the ability necessary to be in contact with celestials. Well, I just wanted to share the ups and downs of meditation.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Alright MemawLaura,It sounds like you have the conviction to get it done!
Good going!

Love,Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
Go with the flow, that's my feeling on your meditations. We all have periods where it seems like nothing is happening......lots of inner work is being done and sometimes we feel as if we're going backwards....... .......lucky skunks can't fly, Laura.
On a serious note, you'll be right on track in no time at all. Have no expectations, set your intention to receive only the highest of connections with our Creator and release yourself from judgement.
Love lilly xxxx :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thanks Gloria and Lilly,

I was telling my husband this experience and he had mixed emotions about how I was feeling like no angels around me, but laughed at my skunk story. I told him it was because of Stinkin Thinkin :lol: :lol: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Laura,
I actually wrote that in my post and then changed my mind......you said it ..... :lol: :lol: We had a few dramas here with a particular family member and I will not allow myself to dragged into conflict.......these things are sent to try us.....I must admit sometimes we have to swallow our false pride and stop that thinking in it's tracks or our serenity is lost.
It always comes back to us......peace starts with us. I struggle too at times and then feel worse for letting my ego of the leash.......being right doesn't mean a dash if we feel bad with it......Our child ego's come in to play and slanging matches.....silent treatments....mexican standoffs, silly in the grander scale of things......a good laugh at ourselves often helps....
Things can change in an instant.......I'm glad to be in good company.
Love lilly xxxx
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thans Lilly,

If I cant laugh at myself than who? I like that you was going to use my quote :lol: :lol:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Hehehe, Stinkin thinkin... :lol:

It will come Laura..I still have nothing then some days its great. The less I expect and just let it flow,I actully recieve something. :)

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thanks Heather,

I have had some experiences, but not for the amount of meditation I've done. I honestly have to say that at least the meditation helps keep me somewhat balanced. I did give a listen to Donna's Stillness video and picked up some ideas from that, but I still dont know if I'm trying too much and expecting too much, but I'll just keep moving forward.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

If I cant laugh at myself than who?
You can laugh at me !! Although I'm not a very funny person.....LOL.. But I can be goofy.... :mrgreen:
I did receive more peace than I've been experiencing lately and I had this green shadowy color going round and round, of course I believe it was AA Raphael doing some healing because I asked specifically to receive the ability necessary to be in contact with celestials.
This is wonderful Memaw :D

Sometimes progress happens yet we are seemingly unaware of it.

When I close my eyes and think of you...I see 'things' flowing for you more easily now.
I think that the meditation you practiced above is just what you need :D 'They' know what your needs are...let them do the work for you for a little while...get comfy, relax, call your Loves to you & let 'em work on ya & go with the flow.

Hugs to you sis,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Laura and Lilly,
You had my whole family laughing with your skunk shenanagins! :cyclops:

Laura,
You wonderful lady! :queen: Recently I've begun reading Ask And It Is Given again. It took Ester and Jerry Hicks a really long time to make any kind of connection, over a year I think it said, and look at them now!

I've experienced several life changing meditations,... and still go through regular periods of self-doubt and wonder, every time, if I've been abandoned by God, or more likely the only person on the planet that God hasn't sent a celestial to. :duh

The key word is 'self doubt'. It keeps us stagnant, and puts up dense roadblocks. Whenever I begin experiencing these old emotions my meditations suffer, not because the celestials have stopped talking, but because we put these emotions in the way that keep us from hearing them.

Maybe balance is exactly what you need right now. George says the meditation will go where it's needed.

Lilly has good advice, "lots of inner work is being done and sometimes we feel as if we're going backwards......." Only we really can't go backward because our heart is already awakened to the call to seek further.

Keep trying!
:sunny:
Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

George says the meditation will go where it's needed.
:cheers:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I told him it was because of Stinkin Thinkin.
Laura that is so good! :lol: :lol:
Hugs,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for this Kim.. :thumright:
The key word is 'self doubt'. It keeps us stagnant, and puts up dense roadblocks. Whenever I begin experiencing these old emotions my meditations suffer, not because the celestials have stopped talking, but because we put these emotions in the way that keep us from hearing them.
Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D thanks everyone for your comments and support. Kim, how you described is exactly how I feel inside. So basically "self doubt" I'm sure regarding my worthiness, how do we get rid of it? I pray and ask continually for help in this area and it seems to multiply rather than dimish. I'm so confused anymore that I dont know which end is up, it makes no sense to me if you pray and meditate that it continues to haunt us.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

seems to multiply rather than dimish
I had that happen with me with other things, I think we have to deal with the root of it before it just goes away.

:D

Heather xo

To add, for myself, I had to examine myself to see why I feel and perhaps behave in a way thats causes those feelings,it became worse before it became better.

*hugs*
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura, Heather, Sandy, Anne, Kim and Gloria,
I read somewhere that nothing is any closer to God than anything else......this really made me think.....this is really what the celestials are trying to tell us. George has been trying to relay that through his transcripts and those of others....we are on our way. Something so precious which is already there inside us....we must take those moments where we have the chance to meditate and just let go. I understand where you are coming from Laura and it's something we all have to deal with at one time or another. Our persistance and dedication will eventually dissolve all our barriers and preconceived fear and apprehension at finding ourselves free....free from the shackles of our own making....We must just carry on and know that our time will come when there will be only Love.
It feels like we're on the wrong radio channel.....because we've forgotten who we are ...so we must tune our receivers to the Heavenly Father.
Love you all
lilly xxx :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey everybody! :hithere
Lilly what a wonderful message! Thank you for that! :kiss:
I loved the way you phrased this...
It feels like we're on the wrong radio channel.....because we've forgotten who we are ...so we must tune our receivers to the Heavenly Father.
:D
Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thanks Lilly,

Now its just getting the radio tuned to the right frequency. I've been reading much from various sites and I realize that I'm still sifting through the old garbage and have much to let go of and love and forgive myself and others. Some I actually already did this with but I still see them in my mind, so I need to work more on these areas. Basically, not much going to happen with me without daily meditation and ridding myself of those blocks, fears and feeling of unworthiness. I believe my next meditation should be to remove my hard headiness :duh and move forward.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura