Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
tcj9903
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Akashic Construct

Post by tcj9903 »

Hi,

I'm new to this board but I have been reading posts and trying to get more information. I have been seeing 1111 for around 14 years now and have just recently started to investigate it. I bought the Akashic Construct CD and I started listening to it this past week. Does anyone else find it hard to create visualations in their minds? I was doing alright with the rose bush but last night I listened to track 3 for the first time and I found it really difficult to concentrate and visualize floating through the rainbow.

I know it will take time and practice but just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions that can help.

Todd
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hi ~

Welcome :hithere :hithere

I do not have the CD (yet) although I would like to find out how to get it.

I do know that visualization is not easy for me. I would think that with practice and repetition it should get easier? I have found that I do have difficulties with meditating and find it helpful to have a guided meditation which I believe the CD is.

Barbie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
tcj9903
New Friend

Post by tcj9903 »

Hi Barbie,

Here is one link where you can go to order the CD.

http://1111angels.net/old_files/Akashic.html
precious_mi_nao
Busy Bee

Listen to Your Breathing

Post by precious_mi_nao »

:D Be aware of everything aroung you and concentrate on your breathing. Our breathing is the essence of Life and once you achieve the stillness in your mind you will visualize. Think of how good an ice cream cone is, the texture when it hits your lips, your tongue, how visually pretty is a sunday with all the toppings... Can you picture that and taste it? If you can do it with an ice cream cone, you can do it to visualze anything you desire in your life! Be well... Much love...Naomi
Refresh your soul with the currents of the New Tide and see the most Perfect and Invincible You!
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Thanks for the link, tcj....

I'm wondering now...is this a good guided meditation for one who is new to this?

Please! Anyone can respond, I can use several points of view.

I know that there are different levels, and although at times, I feel like I am past square one in some things, I know I am not even yet to square one in meditating.

Would this be a good cd to start with?

If you (anyone) has received and used this cd, can you share your experience?

Thank you SO much ~~

Looking for the beginning of that path again ~~

Barbie
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Naomi ~

Thank you for your description ~ But I haven't even been able to do that. When I try to visualize something, it is very choppy, very jerky, very unreal.

I can have the words in my head, but not the picture.

(ha, now I have to go out and get some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream :D )

Barbie
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi yall,

Have a look at my post on http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 2bac63f9c4

If Lucie can do it, so can anyone. Lulu was blind from birth.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Tcj and Barbie.

Did you receive your instructions via the computer tcj? George usually sends the instuctions to your computer address to save on shipping costs. Please let me know if you didn't receive them, okay and we'lll make sure you get them.
The rule of thumb is to do the rosebush for a week or so than move into the relaxation (exercise two) for at least a week and then when ready work the Akashic Construct.(The third part) With that said..I must admit we all cheated and did exactly what you did. :oops: :lol: The second exercise to me was the most important getting ready for the construct because it helped me understand what it feels like to lower my brain's activity and in no time I was able to slip into that with less mind chatter in meditation and on my own without the cd.
I too, had the same question about the visuals and found it difficult in the beginning but I imagined and practiced seeing and visualizing the colors first of all. ( I actually used sheets of colored paper to help me practice) We just spoke about this recently on a thread with gloria and PP in the akashic construct forum...let me see if I can get you a URL
here it is...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=11164

The visuals do get better and better the more you do it. I noticed with great joy the first time I felt the sand beneath my feet and the cool round stones walking up the hill overlooking my special place in nature. It comes... :D

Barbie, I considered myself a beginner when I began the Akashic Construct cd. I did have a year or so of "scattered meditation" under my belt, but I still felt very much the beginner. It helped me greatly to still the mind chatter (for the most part anyway... :) )
I do feel to have what we think of as success with any type of meditation one must be dedicated and persistent. (just a note: The celestials tell us, though, that even when we feel we have fallen flat on our face, spiritual growth is occurring)
Still,there is no substitute for daily meditation of some sort. There are many good meditation tools out there and of course, some people do better with some than others. I have found that regardless of what stillness practice or meditation I use.. I feel more intuned and at peace when I enter prayerfully and ask the Creator to guide and direct the activity and results. This allows me to relax and know I am safe and in good hands. :wink:
Hope this helps a little anyway?
love,
Sandy
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hello George ~

That is extremely interesting about Lulu!

Thank you for the encouragement. So far, when I intentionally try to visualize something, I tend to see an outline of it but everything is dark, like when I close my eyes to go to sleep.

It seems a bit odd to me, although I have no idea what others experiences are.

Love and Levity,
Barb
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Sandy ~~

Thank you! for your wonderful answers. I had to laugh a bit when, after describing what we *should* do, many just barrel through ~ that would be so me!

I like the idea of paper/objects of the colors that I want to visualize.

It is the daily part that I have trouble with, and I know that that is probably my greatest hinderance. I am at a scattered time in my life and that includes scattered time organization.

I don't know where to start!

~ Looking for the beginning of the path I wish to be on ~
Barb
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Barbie,

This thread is probably in the wrong place -- should be under the Akashic Construct forum, a little down the page, but for reasons I'm leaving it here for now.

Vision sometimes comes with practice, tho for me the auditory side was difficult -- years difficult -- whilst I at times saw the Celestials with open eyes.

The general rule still applies: Expect nothing, and don't be surprised by anything at all. People worry, and block visions, and sound.

Some have such irregualar sleep patterns, they momentarily "touch Alpha" and fall right through it to Delta and another needed nap.

Alpha is NOT THAT HARD to attain, but many keep drifting until "raptures of the sleep" take them beyond Alpha.

The trick is to "hold" Alpha and wait for the fun to begin.

Hugs..........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

George ~

I am glad that this thread was on the main board to begin with or I might not have gotten this little nudge about the cd and meditating. I think (for me) it was a timely post and hopefully helped tcj as well.

" The general rule still applies: Expect nothing, and don't be surprised by anything at all. People worry, and block visions, and sound. ""

I particularly am grateful for this phrase, especially the 'expect nothing' part. Because I have been around many spiritual people and read a lot etc, I have this idea that I 'should' get this or that. I am sure this attitude interferes with the process and particularly anything that might have occurred.

I am not even sure what Alpha state is, can only compare it to that state of half asleep/half awake?

Me thinks I will be ordering the CD......
And I'm SO glad I learned to speak Australian :wink: or I would not have this great source available to me.

I would love to reach and hold that Alpha state ~

Love and Light abound ~
Barbie
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

I know there can be two types of ways to think...some think in pictures and some do think with words.

I am a picture thinker.. When I think of something that happened I remember it in pictures of even like a "movie". When I think of going to the store,I see myself going to the store and getting what I need...heh. :) When I think of something that happened the day before I see,peoples face expressions,how they walked down the hall. I guess you get what I am saying...lol

I suppse people who think in pictures are able to visulize easier than those who don't. Perhaps pratice in everyday life, routines,thinking in pictures? When you are thinking of doing the dishes,see youself do the dishes...etc.

This link gives some info ,perhaps better than how I explained it.
:D

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... r+pictures

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Barbie writes:
I particularly am grateful for this phrase, especially the 'expect nothing' part. Because I have been around many spiritual people and read a lot etc, I have this idea that I 'should' get this or that. I am sure this attitude interferes with the process and particularly anything that might have occurred.

Our psych profiling is still a joke, according to Cherubim "I'll be Frank," but we have come a long way since Freud. Proper self analysis fares not much better, so it's best to leave it to the Celestials how to tackle contact with us.
I am not even sure what Alpha state is, can only compare it to that state of half asleep/half awake?
Perhaps. Perhaps not. My hypnotherapy patients were mostly treated @ 8 or 9 Hertz, and they were superaware.

Dear Heather, my doing commercial art for more than 20 years helped greatly.

Hugs.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I know,when I have had connections while about to go to sleep.it happened while I am very relaxed but still awake enough to know of my surroundings. There have been times as well while alseep,I would be awoken very abruptly but would be very aware while anything was happening.

:sunflower:

Art is something I love as well,but I havn't drawn for yrs really..tried awhile back. Kinda took on a grade 2 look. Funny.

I should get back into it,I have always enjoyed drawing scenery. :)

Heather xo
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I was a rather active kid, Heather, and I always wanted to stay awake all hours.

I made people, and animals and plants and buildings out of the splattery wallpaper, also out of clouds during the day. The Midwayers told me that was one of the boosts I got for discerning them open eyed.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

OOOOoOoo 8)

Interesting,very interesting! :D

Heather xo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Naomi,
Thank you what you said here...
Our breathing is the essence of Life and once you achieve the stillness in your mind you will visualize. Think of how good an ice cream cone is, the texture when it hits your lips, your tongue, how visually pretty is a sunday with all the toppings... Can you picture that and taste it? If you can do it with an ice cream cone, you can do it to visualze anything you desire in your life!
I have been thinking about this and practicing visualizing different things which I know already in my mind... It is amazing the details smells and tastes that come up when we consciously make an effort... :D Not only will this help in preparing for visuals in the Akashic Construct but also awaken a sometimes dormant awareness regarding our surroundings that our bodies have learned to tune out over the years...Perhaps by being more aware of the nuances, wonders, and beauties around us, (these things we might normal bully our way past unnoticed) we may find it easier to live in the now where life truly exists.

Hi Barbie,
It is the daily part that I have trouble with, and I know that that is probably my greatest hinderance. I am at a scattered time in my life and that includes scattered time organization.

I don't know where to start!
I was just sitting here thinking about that myself. we are pulled in so many different directions and I am not the greatest of organizers either...but one thing I have noticed when I find a way to spend a little time in stillness, (It doesn't have to be a lengthy time.) the benefits in our daily activities are enormous. Stillness, although absolutely wonderful in its empty quiet peaceful state, can be experienced in a variety of ways...If you are having difficulty finding quiet, alone time...you may still bring upon the same affects by reaching out to God with your mind while you are preforming our often mundane of tasks. Visualize God in any way pleasing to you, standing right beside you and speak to him/her like a friend. Open your heart to the love that will surely come.
One of my most profound moments and messages came to me while I was washing dishes... With eyes wide open I was thinking of the Creator and rejoicing in my blessings of the day.
I think that is one of the benefits of practicing stillness when possible because you do find it easier to get into that open hearted state in all you daily activities.
Oh I just thought of something...now don't laugh but I was thinking about a good friend of ours who has some of the most amazing visions and meditations while taking her daily shower! Think about it...We are usually warm and relaxed and very close to that desired peaceful state anyway...So that might be a possibility for you to consider. :wink:

Hope this helps...don't worry Barbie...you'll find a way that works best for you...just experiment with differnt times and different meditation strategies, etc. And have fun, just like a little child with joy and expectation! There is no right or wrong way and no grades or test...so we can't ever fall flat on our face.
We'll all be here to lend support and rejoice with you in all you experience.

Hey Heather: You wrote:
Interesting,very interesting!
My sentiments exactly! :lol:
To the bathroom and its multicolored/shaped floor tile I go! ...("visualization practice!" :wink: )

Love,
Sandy
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:lol:

Me too! haha :wink:
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hi all ~

I am sorry I haven't been able to post, there are some great responses here.
A few days ago my dog began acting sick and I have found out that she has some serious liver issues going on. Havent' been on computer, but will be getting back shortly.

Blessings,
Barb
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Barbie,

Take care of the trusty K9. Like one of my kids used to say, "Dogs and cats are people, too." :)

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Barbie,
I hope your dog is going to be okay. Our pets, they are like family aren't they? Talk to you soon.

Love,
Sandy
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Sophie is doing slightly better. Our best option was to put her on a 'liver diet'' to boost her liver function. I have been giving her electrolytes and eggs and chicken, just to get her to eat. That seems to have helped.

She seems just a bit better.

So, with that, now I have had a chance to read through the responses (thank you SO much). there are some things here that I am definitely going to try. I will try the ice cream. I have been trying to picture a red flower. I seem to think in ideas more. I get impressions that are shadowy, but I always know instantly what they are.

Sandy, I loved that you had that special moment, simply washing dishes.....

Thank you so much for your support! Something about this board was in my dreams 2 nights ago. Don't recall details, but it referenced this board.
Neat!

Blessings on you,
Barbie
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Barbie and welcome,,,

I hope Sophie is coming along nicely,,,

I've known that milk thistle (herb) is extremely helpful with people who have liver problems,,,,whether it would help sophie or not,,,I'm not sure,,,but it sure seems lately that our beloved pets,,,get alot of the same problems we do,,,,and I do know many people who treat their dogs,,,with alot of the same herbal medicines we use....

just an idea for you to research...

If you're not visual naturally,,,,I'm sure it just takes practise....the coloured paper Sandy mentioned is an excellent tool for colours,,,and you can practise with just concentrating on an object then closing your eyes and trying to bring that picture back into your mind...

Having pre-conceived notions of what 'it should be like' is like shooting yourself in the foot.....

but it is important to be relaxed enough to get your brain waves dropping down into lower frequencies...

George just put some good info on another thread about the different brain wave levels,,,,but darned if I know where it is now....

Instead of 'trying to see',,,,,relax and get that into a good practise,,,then the rest starts to follow....

The AC CD,,,was/is a good tool for me,,,and for most members who are practising meditation on this board...

keep reading through the AC threads and you will find lots of experiences and non-experiences,,,,and you will realize 'very quickly' that you're not alone....and please don't compare your lack of initial success with those who have wonderful experiences....

Our turn is coming !!!!

love and blessings,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
AthenaGrey
Busy Bee

Post by AthenaGrey »

Hi Barbie -

Just wanted to add my experiences as someone who is also new to the AC and trying to get better at it. Much like you I often see shadowy shapes or outlines. I'm fairly convinced that those are the beginnings of my mind "letting go" in an Alpha state, so I've started concentrating on holding that awareness and focusing on letting the lines and shadows take shape as they will. This has definitely resulted in progress, and even once in a very brief meeting with celestials in my nature place.

One of the problems that I think is blocking my way to my Library is that I don't have a really good visualization of what my library should look like, and without that held in thought during the meditation, I don't seem to get very far. I've started thinking out while I'm not meditating what my AC should look and feel like and I'm hoping that will help me visualize better during the guided meditation.

I can tell you that yes, everything is very real once you actually achieve the visualization. If all you are seeing right now are outlines of things, stay positive and realize that you are actually making progress - you are showing your mind the doorway to the place it wants to go. Also, another part of my visualization technique is to simply go over the details of what you want to visualize in your mind during meditation. If you want to see a rosebush, try to picture the rosebush. But if you don't actually "see" the rosebush in your mind's eye, then describe it to yourself instead, the way you might relate a story to someone second hand. I found that practicing this helped my mind to create pictures for the words, and eventually the whole visualization was there.

I'd say my own progress so far has definitely been dependent on 1) learning when I've reached an Alpha state and how to hold it there, 2) repetition and 3) practicing visualization. I certainly have a LONG way to go but those three things seem to be the key ingredients when I have success!
Sandy wrote:
Not only will this help in preparing for visuals in the Akashic Construct but also awaken a sometimes dormant awareness regarding our surroundings that our bodies have learned to tune out over the years...
It's interesting that you say this! I've been visualizing my place in nature for some time with moderate success, when one time recently I found myself sitting in the middle of the floor, staring at my knees. There was all this sunlight streaming in through the windows and I looked up, only to see twenty or so butterflies go flittering through the sunlight. Butterflies! I thought immediately, and then: I can't believe I didn't think of butterflies before! I was so happy about that one little detail that seemed to have suddenly surfaced that I spent the entire time during that session thinking about butterflies!