Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi George,
The wallpaper used to come alive with faces and scenes when I was a child. Now my bedroom curtains seem to reveal certain faces and people, scenes. Had a carpet a few years ago which was almost alive.......it was a strange carpet. I can relate to you so much. I saw a woman in the pattern of the carpet with long hair once with a gun pointing at her....I was off work recuperating from eye surgery......one of the ladies with long hair where I was working was held up at that time...with a gun held to her head.
Underneath the carpet was lino and under that layers of newspaper, on one of the pages was my first and last name.....incredible and it was dated 1948 long before I was even born.
Love lilly xxxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Dear Lilly,

I have no real term in which to explain this training of "seeing what is not really there," other than that it is ordered by our Thought Adjuster, to some degree "soul-felt," and a later adjunct to "picking Celestials out of thin air."

Especially when I was very young, I did not understand why my sibs and parents ignored them all.

These days I might briefly see a face, but my wife recognizes the Celestials in a flash by the tone of my voice as I tape them.

Where does channeling begin, mediumship end? I'm not really sure. :scratch:

Hugs.....
me
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Athena,
You wrote:
One of the problems that I think is blocking my way to my Library is that I don't have a really good visualization of what my library should look like, and without that held in thought during the meditation, I don't seem to get very far. I've started thinking out while I'm not meditating what my AC should look and feel like and I'm hoping that will help me visualize better during the guided meditation.
I must come clean.. :lol: I did the same thing...a few years ago I had little confidence in my imagination and visual skills... soooo ..I looked at books and diagrams and photos...getting ideas...even drew a few sketches of my favorites. For me it worked like a charm...when I was ready to build my library I pretty well knew what it would be like, it was just a matter of specific details which came with time. The way I look at it...intent is everything...and regardless of the route we take to create and even get to that wonderful place... it is our attitude, our openness that mean the most.
One of those library details that came "with time" was a comfortable table that the patients can rest on while they are experiencing healing. Unfortunately this important detail failed to come to my attention until the arrival of my first patient. :oops: :roll: When it became apparant my "slight" ommission, I looked at my desk and there leaning against it was one of those fold out cots with a nice soft comfy mattress. :cheers: It totally took me by surprise because I hadn't visualized it..hadn't even a clue what I was going to do about it. But there it was...large as life! Goes to show you that the help is always there...we are working with some of the most fabulous, loving beings in our local universe. We are never alone and without their guidence whether we see them with us or not.

You have some excellant ideas for visualization Athena. If you don't mind I would like to save your post and repost it from time to time when others down the road are having difficulty in this area. :D

Lilly...wow.. :D You are absolutely amazing! 8) in the best of ways of course! :D
Love,
Sandy
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Barbie*stars »

Hi ~

First a neat 11:11 ~ walked past thermostat, which is digital. Says 11:11
*smile*
then 80 degrees, lol, its going to get a lot hotter today ::sizzle::

PeacockPlume ~ thank you for the mention of milk thistle. I knew it was good for people, and you, plus 2 websites mentioned that it is good for dogs. I got some last night. She seems to be holding her own, at least she is eating the special food.

Athena ~ Thank you for sharing your experiences ~ It truly helps to know I am not the only one with the curious shadowy images. I like the idea of naming the parts that I see ... stem of rosebush, green, some thorns, green leaves, several branches, etc. it helps that I have a red rosebush in my front yard and just this morning, noticed it was blooming!

I am still having a hard time settling down to do even the stillness exercise. I wish to start with that, and then get the AC CD.

Blessings on you,
Barbie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
Barbie*stars
Busy Bee

Post by Barbie*stars »

Sandy ~

I love the idea of creating the images beforehand ... I think that will help.

Off to do stillness ...

George, you had mentioned earlier about 'making' pictures, faces etc out of random patterns. I have done that also, ever since a child. Floor patterns, bedding, wallpaper, etc. Anything that had a random pattern and that I looked at for a bit. Maybe that will help, although I honestly haven't given it enough time yet.

I am reaching a point where I am feeling nudged to be doing, instead of just thinking....

So will work on creating, even just 5-10 minutes to start, time to do stillness.

Barbie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third it is accepted as self evident. Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Barbie,

We have instant coffee, instant cream, but hardly ever instant Celestial.

I might be one of the exceptions.

George: "You must have a name. Everyone has a name. That ABC22 is likely written on your gravestone, because you died, and no one knew your name.

"You're red, so you belong in America. This is Australia, for goodness sake! Go home, get into your grave, and rest some more."

Bzutu: "I am warrior! I am chief! I am shaman! I am teacher!"

George: "Yeah right! I'm Mickey Mouse!"

:lol: That was then . . . long ago.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, all!
I love to hear that others see the faces! For me they are in everything; wallpaper, ceilings, tile, boards, doors, carpet, grass, bushes, sand...

When I was a kid, the grain in the wood of my brother's door looked like an image of a demon.... I don't think it was a coincidence. :evil: A few years ago I was watching a gigantic cloud formation over the bay. Several adjacent mens heads, were lined up across the sky. The formation stayed unchanged for a least an hour, except for the heads turning toward each other. I was completely mesmerized, and yet wondering if the time had indeed come where I'd completely lost it! :shock: It's another one of those little things you don't talk about in mixed company. WHIST

George I love the thought that it might be, "Picking celestials out of thin air." That's a much better 'image' than insanity. :geek:

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Umm, either I'm having one of my weird number things, or there's an atmospheric disturbance, or experiencing one of the ten billion things I don't know about computers, but it says I've only posted 219 times. Could have sworn it was at least seven hundred! First I thought, "Hey, am I being sensored?" Then I see that everyone elses number of postings is the same number as the time before.

I'll admit... I've been feeling really lonely and disconnected, but didn't ask for any sign from God to prove the contrary. The last time I asked for a sign all the numbers on my screen whenever I log on, are the exact time and date I became a member of the boards.

Does anyone else notice the numbers are off?

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

LOL George,what gave me the giggles when I was reading your first book, when you described Bzutu's name as a ballerina dress...

:happy

Kim,some time ago,the site was "cleaned" up some and it effected the number of posts for whom ever was here longest. :)

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim

yes something went askew with the number of posts,,,Geoff fixed something and a bunch disappeared....oh well !!! there's a couple of threads on it.....somewhere????

seeing faces,,,,yep I do it too,,,only with me its with rocks and mtns, plus,,,well,,,now that I think about it,,,,there's alot of plus'....

I think it's indicitave of a 'creativeness' that we have....

so I wonder why I have difficulty 'visioning',,,,know actually I don't wonder why anymore,,,,I figured out the 'block',,,,and am dealing with it...

love to all of you...

pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
As we open our hearts to the celestials and let them help us with the knowledge they have to guide us the easier it will be to go within and see, sense or feel our way to self realization. The stresses of daily life and pressures from here there and everywhere, old memories....childhood hurts carried, imprints others have left on our psyche's, these are the blocks....'blue solar water to the rescue' that keep us from our bounty. I know I'm not saying something you haven't already said before.....but the more we hear it the better. Pop in a strawberry for good measure....helps clear these unwanted memories....
pp, Kim , Sandy and George,
I feel like I've found my tribe at last....I love you all, everyone of you here.
Love lilly xxxx LUV2
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Kim writes:
When I was a kid, the grain in the wood of my brother's door looked like an image of a demon.... I don't think it was a coincidence. :evil:
Hahahaha! 8)

Brothers are all like that! They grow up to be "grumpy old men."

Love that movie.

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lilly,
Ditto!!! :cheers:

Love,
Kim

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I was sitting in the garden on Saturday morning waiting for my princess to be dropped off by Mummy......I closed my eyes and imagined being grounded right into the earth's centre...letting go all unwanted thoughts and worries.....seeing golden light and asking for the highest of helpers to assist me to live in this world....being a sensitive, things can get a little too much....Within seconds a man around 40 yrs was in my spiritual vision....dark hair and eyes....he came very close and I felt the stress lifting from me......the name Antoine came to mind.....he told me to fear nothing.....and to trust...he came to me again this morning....with some very personal messages. I'm very thankful..for his kindness and help.
Godbless lilly xxxx
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Lilly, thank you for sharing that.
I had a success today, i'll tell you later, still basking in the beautiful atmosphere of it...

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
Just meditated outside on my chair......felt the healing in my heart centre...I saw a boat on the water....all my angst went into it....loaded up it was......it sailed off into the blue yonder. These rich colours pulsed in my spiritual vision. Tears trickled down my face and I felt my little dog come sit at my feet.
Forgiveness was on my mind last night as I lay in bed...of myself mainly for taking the hard road...decisions made which affected others ..my children when they were young....time to let it go and move into a more healthy space. They love me so I must have done something right.....
I'm surprised at how much baggage and fear lies hidden away.....that scared little child that was part of my psyche.......let down, wounded, negating my talents....sort of poisoning the garden really.....attracting the wrong people and causing so much misery.....seems like a dream now..
See sawing back and forth......but not as much. Didn't start maturing properly until I was forty.....I suspect this happens to many...that's the reason we have so much drug and alcohol problems.....in society....
The things I saw as a child turned me off drinking.....it changes people too much and it's hard enough dealing with someone who's sober.....never mind the many facets of an alcoholics behaviour......the downward spiral is insidious and heartbreaking to watch. I often wonder what my Dad would have been like if he didn't drink....
Love lilly xxxx
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly,
Just reading your posts,,,,and thinking of what wonderful headway you are making...
I'm surprised at how much baggage and fear lies hidden away.....that scared little child that was part of my psyche.......let down, wounded, negating my talents....sort of poisoning the garden really.....attracting the wrong people and causing so much misery.....seems like a dream now..
and it seemed to me that you were watching all of this with the 'right sort of detachment',,,,it's the kind that you can 'let go with'....

you know!!! that was then,,,,, this is now!!!!

we sit and look back at all the hurts and try to figure out,,,ok,,,what was the lesson in that for me.....we don't often learn the lesson as we're 'in it', but later on,,,with maturity and wisdom,,,we begin to see the 'making' of us.....

I was just talking with a friend about the very same thing,,,,how when we were younger we had all these hurts done to us....yet it seems that we are the ones that had to forgive,,,,not only them,,,,but ourselves as well...

and remembering our first reactions of......why should I have to forgive them,,,,,they needed to be asking our forgiveness....but it was in our opening up and forgiving them,,,as well as ourselves that brought the lesson,,,,and the soul development to ourselves....

I often wonder what my Dad would have been like if he didn't drink....
me too.....it took me a long while to discover the qualities that he did have,,,that he passed on to me.....some I had to change,,,,and some I am forever grateful....

thanks for sharing your meditation,,,,,and I'm looking forward to hearing about Pets too....

I need to stop with being so involved with this 'earthly plane' and do some more meditation myself....but sometimes I just feel like I'm living in it...

loves pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, everyone!
Lynn,
I've been off trying to get a handle on the material world. It all comes back to, "I can only do what I can do." If on this plane I'm just trying to be more loving and understanding than the day before, then that will have to suffice until more balance returns.

My meditations are back on track after falling asleep for the past month. Most of the time I would simply be in the healing circle and bringing in those who are suffering. I wanted to tell you all that some amazing healings have transpired in my family. Instead of worrying and praying for healing for this specific thing or that, we simply enter the circle and bask in the the light, feeling it flood to, through, and around us.

Lily,
I've been very reflective lately. Several images a day pop into my head about shoulda, coulda, woulda. I'm so much healthier now at forgiving myself. Trying to store away the lesson learned and moving on from the old feelings of self-criticizing. Forgiveness is at the crux of it. It's liberating! My heart is lighter than ever before, and breath much deeper. It feels like I'm brething in life now, instead of fearing it.

I probably sound like a broken record, but I think forgiving my Dad was the beginning of it, like the hatred, yes it was hatred, was the strongest board in the dam. Since releasing that, all other negativities have been easier to let go of. I still marvel, that now in meditations and visitations I truly love him, ...and he me. I can really feel it and accept it.

Sweet Pet,
I got on the computer tonight to type up the wonderful meditation experience I had on Saturday morning. Was also thinking of you. Aleah went to a dance this weekend, was going to tell you about it and send pictures. There was at least one orb in every one.

Well, probably should try and get some sleep. Love to you all! :loves

Kim

Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Kim wrote:
Aleah went to a dance this weekend, was going to tell you about it and send pictures. There was at least one orb in every one.
What do you mean 'was going to...' ?? I hope you change your mind and do??
Use the yahoo email, the other one has a mind of it's own!

Love you Guys, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim
It all comes back to, "I can only do what I can do
I think that's a good lesson to learn,,,,,,

why we keep on thinking that 'we can do it all' is beyond me....I'm discovering it's best to focus on what's truly 'important' and let the rest fall into place....

and #1 is 'you',,,,,,,remember the old saying....if you don't take care of yourself you won't be able to take care of anybody else....

all that helps with balance,,,,,

sorry but I had to chuckle with you saying you're trying to get a handle on the material world......

find the balance within yourself first.....then you won't be trying to get a handle on other things,,,,your inner balance creates outer balance....
we simply enter the circle and bask in the the light, feeling it flood to, through, and around us.
I think we can maintain that light as we go through the day.....just intend it to be so.....

keep well my friend...

love and light
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sorry Pet!
I meant to say 'I am going' to tell you about the dance! 'Was' going to try and get it in last night, but didn't.

Lynn,
Boy, I sure notice the balance within just isn't there for me when I skip out on my meditation. I laugh too at getting a handle on the material world. Sometimes I think, "Well, maybe I'm just not working hard enough?" So, I put myself aside and work, work, work, take another look and there's just as much to do!

The circle as been a blessing for me. Even if my mind is too busy to meditate properly I can always go into the circle and feel rejuvinated.

Love you guys!
Kim

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
Meditated this morning.....on my little chair outside......a crow came and sat up in the tree right behind me making these sounds....I was thinking if you are connecting with me then come closer....no sooner had I thought those words when it swooped right over me ...the dog going crazy and chasing it away...Lol I was thinking of Bzutu for some reason.
The song The night has a Thousand Eyes came into my mind very loudly...Mmmm Not sure why?
Antoine came into my spiritual vision......with such colours I've never experienced......leading me within.....leaving the outside behind..it was wonderful. I received a wonderful clearing and went deeper and stayed very calm..... this is a major connection for me.....I feel so thankful....tears are in my eyes..
Godbless you all dear friends....and thankyou for your endless support.
Love lilly xxxx
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lilly,
It's crazy wonderful when we make the connection isn't it? My heart is singing for you! You will remember that moment for a long time.

This reminds me of the time right after my Mother-in-Law passed away. Being a part of her death changed me forever. It was truly awful, and yet spiritually beautiful all at the same time. A few days after her parting I asked if it was all real, the dreams and visions, helping her to pass. I was cleaning and the slider door was open. Right after asking that question a white mourning dove flew in our livingroom. It came in calmly landing on the window sill. We stared at each other for a moment. I said, "You'd better leave so you don't get hurt." It rose up circled around my head a couple of times and flew back out the door. I thanked Joan for the affirmation. It still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it.

Love,
Kim

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kim,
Thankyou for sharing your lovely story .....I've had contact many times before and this one has stayed with me and come very close. My fear has diminished and I have clear cut boundaries.....and my intention is set on celestial contact. The dialogue is telepathic.....I don't actually hear a distinct voice....breathing through the fear when it comes up....instead of breaking the connection...
They are patient....thank goodness...it's a bit like when you almost get a toy with one of those machine things with the gripping claw thing....and then it drops back down..they make a connection with us and then fear makes it drop out.... I wouldn't make a good midwayer....I'd be shouting....Lol :roll:
Love lilly xxxx
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thanks you Guys for sharing! I wasn't going to share, and I'm still 'up there' somewhat! Tumbled down this morning when little Mathilda snapped before walzing out of the door: "You never buy us treats like the other mother's!!" (Break time chocky cakes etc.) No! I don't. I'd sooner bake them. Phil had a word.
Well, I have been confused of late why we have been led here. What is my purpose now?
Sunday morning I was lolling about in bed while Phil read. Got an urge to walk to the martyr chapel on a hill opposite Forci...as in 3 Km's opposite. All the while I kept my mind focussed on God and all of his creation around me and everywhere...said thanks and prayers to various people who need them, as in all of You lot, hehe! I sat on the ground facing east, but this is never intentional. Within minutes I felt the ground vibrating. I straightened up and up and down my spine I felt a wonderful energy going up & down, till it changed to just up and out of the top of my head. Then I felt as if some sort of head gear had been placed on my head and it felt all tingly and bloody marvellous. I was almost experiencing a full body non-sexual orgasm, but not quite!
I asked: "Why does my friend Anne see you and I don't?" my answer was, but not in so many words as an instant answer: "We are here all the time, you just can't perceive us yet, but with commitment and perserverance you will!" After a few moments I felt Divine Mother, and as always cried my baby head off.
This morning during meditation in my bedroom I fully understood what I'm to learn at this point in my life!

I find that since we've become really poor, we, that is Phil and I, are experiencing such wonderful spiritual progress.

Thank you, Love, Pet XXXX
ॐ LOVE Petra