Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Aw Pet,,,
Don't you let that little gaffer under appreciate you....she just doesn't realize that 'other' mothers,,,,perhaps may have the money to 'buy', but they don't have the 'creativity' or interest to take the time to bake...

YOU WIN HANDS DOWN DEAR LADY.....

next thing you'll hear is.....Aw Mum,,,you don't bake for us anymore....

the worm always turns....

I think this time in your life is JUST PERFECT.....

you think you're poor !!!!! after reading about your morning walk and what you experienced,,,,,I think you're quite 'rich' indeed.....

you are discovering your blessings and abundance in a non material way.....(which will flow over into the material aspect....)

I know the 'materiality' helps while we're here,,,,but it by no means gauges the richness of your experiences.....
Within minutes I felt the ground vibrating. I straightened up and up and down my spine I felt a wonderful energy going up & down, till it changed to just up and out of the top of my head. Then I felt as if some sort of head gear had been placed on my head and it felt all tingly and bloody marvellous. I was almost experiencing a full body non-sexual orgasm, but not quite!
I'm sure others are going to write to you and tell you also,,,,I think what happened is what's called "the awakening of the Kundilini energy",,,it's the awakening of the Divine within you....

it goes from the base of your spine to the top of your head,,,

then you asked,,,,why do other's see you and I don't,,,,and you got an answer,,,,,WOW !!! how great Pet....I think it's just around the corner for you.....

so yes I think Corsica has a very special spiritual progress for you guys...

if you were under the weight of a big house,,,,well,,,lets just call it 'the old life' you probably wouldn't be experiencing what's happening right now!!!!

Awesome dear lady,,,,just awesome....
I find that since we've become really poor, we, that is Phil and I, are experiencing such wonderful spiritual progress.
I wouldn't think of it as becomine 'really poor',,,,,your life circumstances has given you the opportunity to 'get rid of alot of materiality' so that you can experience the 'truth' of your lives...

the rest will come again....but you will always know now,,,what's truly important....

Oh I think you and your family have been really blessed dear Pet....and I also feel that now you are really starting to 'see it'...

sorry for rambling on sooooo,,,

but really,,,,that is truly,,,,incredibly AWESOME !!!!!

it's almost evening your time now....and how wonderful are those sunsets????

with much love Pet,
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
That's awesome and what pp has said to you is so true...she puts it so well. Things will only get better......and about the cakes....when children get to a certain age they go through a stage of being displeased about something......bake the cakes.... :loves
Love lilly xxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Pet,
Didn't see this until after e-mailing you. "WOW!!!" Now that ain't just a kick in the pants!!! Sorry, too American for you? I'm holding your hands smiling, laughing, and jumping around in circles! You go ahead and cry as much as you need to.

As for Matilda, you and Phil are THE most important people in her life. Kids say and do things without thinking, sometimes they can break your heart without even knowing it. By giving your kids what you do, they receive what every child in the world craves, and will sustain them for the rest of their lives. Too many sweets will only give her a cavity.

What exactly is poor anyway?... Everything is perspective.

Have to tell you there's a bunch of celestials dancing on my scalp right now. I think they agree.

Love you! :kiss:
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thanks Girls! I 'preeshate your responses.
PP wrote:
if you were under the weight of a big house,,,,well,,,lets just call it 'the old life' you probably wouldn't be experiencing what's happening right now!!!!
Yes, that thought had crossed my mind. I did have my first success in Wales though, with george's CD. I think the CD started it all, so I'm very grateful for that! I'm looking forward to seeing the Guides with my spirit eyes!

As for Mathilda, she couldn't wait to get home to show how sorry she was for having snapped. Then spent an hour telling me that a girl shared her break-cake and it tasted 'wrong'! :D

Love you Guys, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Pet,,,

sweet Matilda,,,,,now that was a definite lesson in detachment....

the less you are attached to a situation,,,the sooner it dissolves,,,

and everything is okiedokie.....

Bless Her Heart for 'knowing' and 'fixing' it....

love to you all...

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
In meditation a couple of weeks ago I saw a dark haired man playing drums in a rock band....Last night we went to see a band my partner plays in and that scene was there....I didn't know we were going to a gig back then.....this guy is going through a terrible life situation at present and my friend and I sent him healing as we watched him play.....For some reason I can read a person better from the back....as he was packing up he stood in front of me with his back turned and I felt the distress he was feeling...
Love lilly xxxx
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi All,
I went to a group of gifted healers tonight..... as I drifted into the stillness I could see the spirit helpers who were working on me.....the lady who owned the house also runs workshops in the area of Healing and working with spirit.....she invited me to come along for free. It starts next week. I'm very thankful.....At the end of the session I saw Yogananda looking down at me with a smile.
I'm not sure if I've posted this in the correct place.....
Love lilly xxxx :D :D
Maria L
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Maria L »

Hi Lilly,
Did you see them as an inner vision or with your naked eyes? Either way, the experience is divine. :happy Sweet!!!

(((hugs)))
Maria
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Maria,
It was with my inner vision....I have seen partial manifestations...I prefer the inner ones.
Love lilly xxx :D
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Lovies :sunny:

lilly wrote:
I saw Yogananda looking down at me with a smile.
ImageImageImage how wonderful for you dear sis !!!......... Jai Guru :D :D LUV2
i am verrrry happy that you have found your healing group :D

Pet,

PP wrote:
right on PP :thumright: Pet, i get this too sis :D i also get that you are where you should be...in all ways... :cheers: :love

(((Hugs to all)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Anne,
With all I've learnt I still find myself in the fear based type of thinking....depending on who I'm with....putting up a shield of gold light has helped me to stop others feelings and fears from affecting me.....Obviously some of it is mine....and like attracts like....I'm finding that what seems like a big deal is only so because I allow it to be.....
Trust is building and I have come a long way in the past few weeks....allowing myself to go deeper and receive counsel and healing.
Yogananda is definitely close when I need help as he is with All who seek Atonement.......or enlightenment. You bring so much love and lightheartedness to the board, you're amazing.
Love lilly xxxx :kiss: