Monjoronson gave me an idea!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
AthenaGrey
Busy Bee

Monjoronson gave me an idea!

Post by AthenaGrey »

I was reading on monjoronson.com in the latest transmission about our consciousness and our future and I think what he was saying was that although many predictions have been made about our future and the "trying times" ahead, that it is our own ability to project our consciousness forward that shapes our future. So instead of worrying constantly and "grieving" for a potentially disastrous outcome down the road, we should do everything we can to visualize a positive outcome. I'm sure we all know what comes from putting a lot of positive energy and hard work into a project. Imagine what we can do with our futures!

And I thought, what better place to do this than in the AC, where we go for healing, for learning and for understanding? I pictured my construct, and in it I pictured a giant painting on the wall of "our" future - not just mine, but the world's. It's a living painting constantly shifting scenes, and it's a place of peace. If we can meet people and perform healings in the construct, why not the world? Why not have a window (the painting) looking out from our constructs to the future, which we can tweak and reposition as we like, and where we send our healing energies to work for us?

Anyhow, that's the idea and now what I'll be working on in my construct! Maybe someone else is already doing this? And maybe I'll glimpse some other windows looking back once in awhile? :D
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

That is an awesome idea Athena. Proactive instead of reactive. I like it. :D

Love,
Michelle
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Something I will work on. thanks

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
alysmom
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by alysmom »

wow, thats a great idea :D
Paul

Post by Paul »

I read that too Athena. He gave an awesome illustration about projecting our consciousness in to the future. Since we create the world we live in by what we think, we can think positive thoughts and create the type of world that we would like to live in.

Love,
Paul