Circle of Love

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
bethsha211
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Circle of Love

Post by bethsha211 »

Last night I went to the AC.I spoke with Siam,my celestial about some things that I was interested to know about my life.This is what happened...

We were in the AC when he told me to look at him.As I looked into his eyes I could see visions within them.He then told me to look over at another part of the room.When I looked it was not the room at all.From a distance I saw a cluster of very large oak trees.There was grass surrounding them that spread out for at least an acre or so.The sun shone through the trees and the grass appeared golden. He told me that my answers were on the other side of those trees and it was called "The Cirlce of Love".Being my inquisitve self, I asked him what that meant.He laughed and said" Gloria,This is something that you must find out for yourself and in this way you will find yourself." I remember thinking that he knows that I love adventures,puzzles.So here I am and of course I am on the quest for the Circle of Love and what that entails!

Love to all,Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Very interesting Gloria. I love your stories.

Thanks for sharing. :D

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Your welcome,Heather!

Love,Gloria
Paul

Post by Paul »

That was a cool experience Gloria. I could picture in my mind the oak tree surrounded by grass. A very peaceful feeling. Tell us when you find the answers.

Paul
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Paul, I promise that I will!

Peace,Gloria :)
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gloria,
Took a photo of an oak tree in my friend's garden just yesterday. It won't be long before you find your Circle of Love.
Love lilly xxxx :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Lilly, I like your answer!

Love,Glo
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Beautiful experience Gloria,

Let us know where and what the circle of love is when you find it.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Memawlaura, I will let you as soon as I know! And I am ready to get that information!

Love,Gloria
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D I bet you are. I have been trying for such a long time with no success that I've been aware of consciously. I've been having a rough couple of days and sometimes I wonder if anyone is around helping me. I will keep trying but I just dont know what I have to do to get past seeing or hearing. It was happening for me before my MVA but absolutely nothing since than. Well, I'm very happy for you and all the others that are receiving visits that can be told.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

MemawLaura,You know how people daydream about things that haven't happened or may never happen,they usually see pictures of it in their head.When I would go to AC,I would visualize the trees,birds,flowers,and the steps going to the AC.So,everything is in my mind until I opened the door.And then it would not be me visualizing anymore and I am just there waiting for whatever to transpire.I don't know if that helps you.But basically I am making this up just like a daydream up until I go through that door.And the great thing is not knowing what is behind that door,but it is always something awesome!

Love,Gloria
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Gloria,

I've been trying to visualize for quite sometime and I cant seem to find that picture in my head of a rosebush, steps to the AC or the AC itself, but its encouraging to know that when the door opens inside the AC that somehow its not up to us to visualize it just comes, or at least thats what I understood you to say.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

MemawLaura,When the door opens I look around to see what there is to see.I can't say it works for everyone that way, but I have always seen something.But as far as visualizing,just try to look at something with your eyes open and then close them to see the same thing.Try this for a while and it should get easier to create in your mind what you want to see.

Love,Gloria