the untold story....

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
bethsha211
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

the untold story....

Post by bethsha211 »

I went did the akashic constuct last night.I turned on the light and it was already bright with sunshine coming through a window in the far corner.I walked over there and by the window was a table.There was a book on top.I picked it up and the title was"The Untold Story of Gloria".I asked my celestial why it was blank and he said that it was my story to write who I am from this moment on.So,I wrote something in the book.Then I walked away.I will go to that book from time to time and add to it.
Love,Gloria :D
Through the looking glass I see....
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Nice, sounds like it means,we can control our lives,there is nothing written down to what it is going to be.

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Heather,that is how I figured it.We write our own story.So,here we go.....
:wink:
Love,Glo
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Its good advice for us all. :) :sunflower:

Thanks Gloria
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gloria,
I always thought that God had a blueprint for us which was for our highest good, filled with happiness, it not eventuating because of our own free will to for one reason or another block it. I hope your future is wonderful and perhaps a book written about your experiences........ just a thought.
Love lilly xx :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh Gloria! How wonderful!
I asked my celestial why it was blank and he said that it was my story to write who I am from this moment on.
That is really so profound... We all do write our own stories on the mortal/ eternal stage don't we? "The neverending Story" :D
Awesome!
Love,
Sandy
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Sandy, The books in the AC keep popping up.I love it!! So I will continue on to the rest of the story.

Love,Gloria :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Gloria,
I asked my celestial why it was blank and he said that it was my story to write who I am from this moment on.
Documenting events is so very important. A journal saves time.

It took from 1992 until 2000 to dig up what had happened from 1945 to that date for my books.

It pushed me to the limits -- no sweat for the Midwayers.

Hugs............
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Thanks George,Good point.Even as of recent, many things have happened and it would be so much easier to go back to look at them than to try to remember everything and maybe forget a very good part of it!
Love,Gloria
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Gloria,

Arguably one of the top half dozen receivers in the world is Lytske -- certainly the most reliable of the 11:11 Progress Group.

Lytske journaled for 30 years or more, and then "kind of suddenly" Lytske's Thought Adjuster took over, and the messages "get typed" out in a trance-like state . . . something I'm most uncomfortable with, personally . .. as I appear to be "welded" to my tape recorder.

But yes, that's how I had to write my books -- thanks, Bzutu -- because all the info was gone but for him and my Destiny Guardians remembering all the events.

Journaling can work as well for you as does the Akashic Construct.

Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Gloria,

and Heather and Lilly and Sandy and George,,,(short list this time)
I asked my celestial why it was blank and he said that it was my story to write who I am from this moment on
doesn't this bring to mind Abraham telling us that we are on the 'leading edge of creation'.....

we create our lives from each moment.....from each now....we make choices every second on who we are,,,,where we want to go....

Who knows,,,,perhaps you'll be journeying from your AC and when you come back that's where and when you'll journal it...

pretty incredible dear friend...I'm still waiting for my first experience of feeling like I'm really in my AC,,,,not just seeing myself there,,but knowing I'm sitting on my couch....

I'd like to really feel like I was there,,,,,forget the couch....I'm pretty sure I'll come back to it,,,,why can't I leave it I wondeer,,,,must still have some buried fear.....grrrrr....

workin on it....

love to you all..

pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey PP, sis,

It will happen... as we both have told many people before.."When you least expect it." Have you ever gone into your AC Library to just to look around, perhaps examin all the equipment. .. maybe sweep up a little? ("Oh good!" I can just hear you say. "Now I have to do chores in my AC!" :lol: ) I have found just spending time in my AC alone and redesigning, or praying, or thinking, planning, etc. has helped me get over those little niggly fears, as well as visual, and confidence problems. The more time you spend there the more comfortable and relaxed you are when you do the healing work and meet with your guides and Celestial kin.
You are awesome lady! :love

Hugs,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oh Sandy,,,
Your are toooooo funny :wink: :wink: sweeping in my AC.... :shock:

not likely m'dear,,,,I made sure I put in automatic dusters and vacumes,,
it's the only place I can go and not think about that.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like even right at this moment,,,while I'm typing, eyes open,,,I can have this picture in my mind,,,of going down the steps,,,walking around, peeping around corners,,,checking out my desk,,,but it's like I'm seeing it from afar....I see me,,as someone else there, although I know it's me...

I just can't seem to get 'into it',,,,I'm visioning from afar....but as you say, when I least expect it....it's 'bam' - in and out - and back to seeing it from afar....

only once when doing a healing did I feel like someone else was there guiding my hands,,,,then it was like looking through my eyes,,,in there...

fortunately I'm passed being frustrated about it....it's just...oh well,,,this is what's going on today...

I went to bed last night and put on the AC,,,,and got as far as the leaf/feather going into the light blue,,,,,,,,then I woke up this a.m. headphones still on....

I don't think I've ever mentioned this to George,,,but here's a funny for you....

when he says you start coming down through the colours (which are the chakra colours),,,,my first 'block' was.....

How can I float down through red,,,,when red is the base chakra and at the bottom... I should be floating 'up' or going down through the violet then purple..... :roll: :roll:

besides that,,,,I could no more see colour all around me,,,,let alone taste it, smell it,, feel it.......Oh the problems I created for myself.. :lol: :lol:

I have to say though,,,,,with practise,,,,hmm hmmm, it is getting abit better....but I have to pick a colour from something,,,,like an orange,,,or the sun,,,or the ocean,,,to get the colours ''''far off in the distance'''''.

So tell me,,,,do you really get to see and feel like you're actually in your AC,,,,,,or do you ever see it from a distance????

One really good one though,,,was I read Georges "Flight of the Eagle",,,
and I put it on a tape so I could listen.....well, off I went up the hill,,,poised on the edge,,,,,could 'see' my feathers.....and quite happily, lifted off from there.....flying over the beaches and landing on them was really a treat.....I loved the coloured rocks and shaking the water off my wings,,,,then off again.....I should do that one more I think....but when I get to the 4 benches,,,,,my mind,,,steps in....I see nothing in the mirrors, cuz I'm trying to physically think of what I should see... :roll: :roll: :roll:

so now you know what I like my Eagle Avi more than most....perhaps I should try that tape today....

love ya,,,sis
xoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey PP,
You wrote:
It's like even right at this moment,,,while I'm typing, eyes open,,,I can have this picture in my mind,,,of going down the steps,,,walking around, peeping around corners,,,checking out my desk,,,but it's like I'm seeing it from afar....I see me,,as someone else there, although I know it's me...

I just can't seem to get 'into it',,,,I'm visioning from afar....but as you say, when I least expect it....it's 'bam' - in and out - and back to seeing it from afar....
I sort of know what you mean and I have had that feeling before ...this seeing it from afar. I have seen myself before in the AC and George told me that he too has seen himself working in his AC. I believe he said it could be a TA projection that is allowing you to see yourself as you are. As long as you are allowing things to happen not directing them than all is well, you darling little "thinker"

Perhaps you are overanalizing what happens after the fact.
when he says you start coming down through the colours (which are the chakra colours),,,,my first 'block' was.....

How can I float down through red,,,,when red is the base chakra and at the bottom... I should be floating 'up' or going down through the violet then purple.....
I understand what you are saying because you are descending and visualizing descent, yet on the chakra scale you normally would be going up. Well you are going up in a manner of speaking...spiritually...but just going down in the process... Oh my now I am confused... :lol:
I have to say though,,,,,with practise,,,,hmm hmmm, it is getting abit better....but I have to pick a colour from something,,,,like an orange,,,or the sun,,,or the ocean,,,to get the colours ''''far off in the distance'''''.
Not a thing wrong with that. In time it will be as automatic as stepping through some stinging nettle. :lol: (But not painful)
You know what I did in the beginning to help me visualize the colors? (Actually I was thinking when I first came here I heard Judy mention this exercise) Anyway, I got sheets of paper that were the corresponding colors of the rainbow and practiced visualizing them. Like I would look at the yellow sheet for a time..close my eyes and practice visualizing it. Actually visualizing the colors came almost easy for me though because as a kid I used to lay in bed at night and visualize different colors until they filled my vision. Not sure why now... :scratch:

Its really interesting you should mention 'The Flight of the Eagle.' George was "encouraged" a few weeks ago to get busy on it...making a few changes and get it ready to produce as a meditation cd. He has led me through it several times and what a beautiful experience...

Well lady in my opinion you are doing great! Perhaps just overthinking at times as I have a tendency to do. Go with the flow, allow things to happen, and never doubt yourself. Those to me are the "big three."

Love you too!{{{{HUGS}}}}
XXSandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy,

Well here I am getting distracted, but I just couldn't help it...

I'm in the middle of two other things,,,and I remember the book Gypsie mentioned so I wanted to put it on my Amazon order,,,,so hunt and peck,
and I find your post....(can't remember what thread she wrote it on,,,something about ringing bells,,,,,I'm looking....)

Thanks so much,,,,it really does help to understand 'abit'...

you're so right....'over analyzing' 'overthinking',,,,but only when something doesn't work like I 'think' it should,,,,,you know if others can do it,,,why not me,,,,and there is no reason....

funny you should mention the sheets of coloured paper though,,,it was one of the exercises we did in Quantum Touch,,,,(guess I didn't use it enough :lol: :lol: ),,,,however I do have 8x10 sheets of coloured paper, so I'll practise with that,,,I do know it helps,,,,guess I just needed you to remind me ,,,,thanks sister....

and that's good news too,,,to know seeing from afar is ok....hugs to George for me....now when I see like that I can say to myself.....all is ok...this is normal for me now....I have to let go of this,,,,'this is right or wrong' idea..... and just go with this is how it is...

There was something this am about connecting with your TA,,,probably from the H of G.....(can't find that now,,,but I did print it off), and I just found Gypsies post.... so it's all coming together now.... :lol: :lol:

We had bad weather,,and the satellite wasn't connecting yesterday,,, so this am I had to re-connect everything,,,,then I was putting Windows Live with a web cam on the Vista,,,, and the e-mail goes down....so of course I think it's because I was doing ???? something ???? and ?????

no,,,,, it turns out it was the satellite itself.....just about enough to maybe want to tear your hair out.....I'm sure George knows the feeling :lol: :lol:
Well you are going up in a manner of speaking...spiritually...but just going down in the process... Oh my now I am confused...
I see my powers of creating confusion are working well also... :wink:

actually,,,I think once I get the 'memory' colour into the brain,,,it will help the transition.
as a kid I used to lay in bed at night and visualize different colors until they filled my vision. Not sure why now
that's what you call real early preparation,,,,,and now it works for you...
good going!!!!! even if you didn't know why then....you know why now...

I'm so glad to hear George is going to put the Flight of the Eagle on a meditation CD.....I WANT ONE!!!!.....I actually love the sound of George's voice,,,,he's very musical and soothing.....
Go with the flow, allow things to happen, and never doubt yourself.
just turned into a mantra for me..

Go and Allow no Doubt

thanks so much {{{{{{{Sandy}}}}}}

now to get my books ordererd,,,,and get back with downloading stuff for the Eden Event on Solstice.....I'm going.....Archangel Michael is calling...

love and light
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear PP,

I am forever loosing posts, myself...I get so embarassed, but in some forums especially, threads move so quickly and I am bad to forget the thread title. :oops:

These computer problems can put a whole new meaning to the word patience can't they. The first time George ever saw me loose it was over a problem on my computer. I think he probably wondered if it was too late to send me back! :lol:

Sis, I've told you before and I don't mind telling you again that you are doing beautifully. Progress isn't necessarily measured in "how clear is your vision, how well you can hear, etc... It is better, perhaps, to ask "How big is your heart and your desire to help others." You have a HUGE heart...sorry, but you do! :wink: and you help so many people all over this board everyday. You are already soaring with "the Eagle," lady, you just don't completely realize it yet. :kiss:
Hugs,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy,

Yes, I lost a "gooder" last night,,,,I was rushing trying to answer the Secret in a hurry and lost it...and this am,,,of course I just had to take a peek,,,,but I'm in another rush,,,sort of,,,,just a busy day ahead,,,driving a friend to the airport then me coming back and delivering her car somewhere else and having another friend meet me to bring me back home,,,but when we get here,,,we're headed for the hot tub...
Progress isn't necessarily measured in "how clear is your vision, how well you can hear, etc
thanks for the reminder....boot in the butt so to speak...it's always hard to think you're being 'good' for others, yet I even have to acknowledge what I'm doing today.....totally not for me....she just needed help and I said OK....I'll take you...
it's the little things that we mostly don't even acknowledge about ourselves.....

well it's 10:14,,,and I'll bet she'll be here in 15 min....so I'm off...
like my 'eagle' soaring over those mtns....

blessings to you and George,,,,will chat later.. on the secret thread...

pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

PP,When I first started doing the AC,I did go through all the colors and had a very nice time doing it,but I work such weird hours and have very little time to myself that I have changed it up a bit.
I see the trees,birds and flowers and the beauty of it all,and then up ahead I see the stairs.I go to them and climb.And this might seem silly,but I go up two flights of stairs and then get in an elevator which takes me higher. The door opens and I get out to go to the shower to cleanse myself.I then open the door to the AC and turn on the light.I look around and see different things and some the same.And then it goes from there.I ask for my celestial or he is already there.Sometimes I ask questions and sometimes he just tells me things. I used to wonder if I was just good at visualizing,but I have said here before that what I have been told that I previously didn't know,had come true.So,it might seem that you are making it up and then you realize that it is all very real.And it gets easier the more that I do it.

I have learned from the AC that the veil between us and other places is very minute or there is no difference whatsoever.It is all in how we perceive it.
After doing it a couple of days ago,I had a lucid dream and someone that is now deceased was with me all through the night telling me that the only difference between how he was and how he is now is the lack of physical body and that is all.Pretty interesting night! He wanted me to tell others this.The lesson was about how we think things are so complicated and are absolutely simple.

Love to all!
Gloria
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Gloria writes:
I have learned from the AC that the veil between us and other places is very minute or there is no difference whatsoever.It is all in how we perceive it.
Yeah! For some two years or more when I lived in our sub-tropical north there was no more Akashic Construct for me (unless someone needed a healing).

The Midwayer would sit on the armrest of a chair opposite me in my flat.

These days I often see a face -- just momentarily -- and the lesson begins. It's part of "dropping" all apprehension, and letting it happen.

Hugs.............
me
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Letting it happen is what I am working on George.I hope to be where you are some day.Sounds like a good place to be!
Love,Gloria
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Gloria writes:
I hope to be where you are some day.
Happily married to a Tennessee hillbilly gal? :smurfin:

Just kidding. :joker: :jocolor:

And . . . You are doing WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs.........
:bigsmurf:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi George and Gloria,

I think I tend to put too much 'structure' to my thinking,,,

George,,
It's part of "dropping" all apprehension, and letting it happen.

Glo,,,,I would never have considered 'going up',,,,,if I'm told to go down,,,it's down I go....I have to let go of my 'chains'....

but I think the 'hidden' apprehension is probably the last hurdle...

I've been so busy this week,,,,,I just do alot of conscious breathing,,,and alot of 'talking' and sending healing and praying.....but that separate quiet time has eluded me.....a little more discipline in developing good meditative habits are required....

but things are changing,,,,things are happening....

loves to all...
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi PP,

It's one of "those things" that when you get it working right you'll say, "Oh, is that how it goes !!!!!"

I know quite a few that at last in meditation decided they could not care less if something happened or not . . .

. . . and with that came "a release of some kind" and it began to happen.

There's no "failing" contact, only blocking it, but it can be a struggle.

Hugs......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Gloria,

I change things a bit too to suit me when I am in the AC. I so enjoy the time spent bathing in the light after the shower and feeling strengthened and energized. So I always take more time at that point. I also found I was getting edgey and nervous as the elevator rises so I put a full curtain or door across the front and now putter around readying things until the elevator is at its full height. It just works better for me.. and I think all these little changes are okay... sort of like making the AC stream lined to suit our own personality. We know of one wonderful healer who changes her special place in nature with each visit to her Akashic workshop. I love it! 8)

It sounds like you are having some wonderful experiences...Would you consider writing some up and sending to George for the Akashic Construct List? (hint hint) The sharing of experiences and messages helps all of us. This also goes for any of you Akashic construct students...Please consider sharing you experiences for the list. You can do so anonimously if you like. :wink:

Love and hugs...
Sandy
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Sandy,I would be honored to write some of my experiences down to send to George.Where would you like me to send them? PM?

Love,Gloria