More than just ringing in my ears

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
bethsha211
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

More than just ringing in my ears

Post by bethsha211 »

When I get sleepy at night I have for some time now heard ringing in my ears.The past fewe days it has changed.The noise is now extremely loud,almost like a freight train. Anyone else experiencing this where the "noise" is getting louder? :shock:
Thanks.
Love,Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Gloria, hi lovey! Not a freight train as such, but certainly getting louder. My son got one this morning, for the first time and seemed quite pleased.
A few days ago I had to stop what I was doing because I got a humdinger for about 20 seconds...which is quite long time for me.

I'd be interested whether anyone else is experiencing loud ringing too.

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Gloria,

I haven't gotten the ringing in my ears for quite some time, but I have to relate my experience to you. When I first began to be prompted I would wake at exactly 11:11 p.m. On one occasion I woke suddenly at 11:11 and I heard a loud tone in one of my ears. Can't remember if it was the left or the right ear. It was pretty cool. George says that ringing, or loud tone in my case, means that the midwayers are downloading info.

Love,
Paul
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Thanks for your your reply,Petra.Glad it's not just me!

Paul,The midwayers must be downloading a lot with me lately.I hope this is a good thing!

Love,Gloria
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I heard loud noises the other night while meditating,at first I wasn't sure if it was just me or someone was home upstairs. :)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi all :D

I get kettle drum type taps on the eardrums every now and then, sometimes it is loud enough to vibrate my inner ear...so much so I get the giggles because it tickles. Wish it would happen more often. The usual 'activity' is more noticiable also.

Pet wrote:
A few days ago I had to stop what I was doing because I got a humdinger for about 20 seconds...
I love it when that happens :D :wink:
And the pressures that sometimes accompany them....like someone is holding a cup over your ear.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Anne,The cup over the ear is a good example. I can relate to that.It is like being in a tunnel with loud humming.You know how they say that the sound of the universe is "aum",that is like what I hear.Not so much the au,but more the um or the last part of it.It doesn't keep me awake,but I am very aware of it before falling asleep.
Thanks for all the replies. :)
Peace,Gloria
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Gloria :D

Isn't this soooo exciting :D

I was listening to Paramahansa Y. on cd just the other day and at the end of some of his prayers he says amen then goes into a long aaauuuummmm afterwards....I was sitting straight up in my chair and closed my eyes...oh my...what a wonderful experience ! I think I'll try it with headphones next time. :wink:

Aum is the 'universal' word for God... :wink:

I would almost bet that you'll be getting new "chatter" in yer ear soon.

I awoke this morning with you on my mind...

I was kicked back in my lazy-girl chair last night and some chatter started in my left ear and I automatically thought of this thread. As my thoughts were shifting the chatter changed and got louder...and chattier sounding too :wink: I asked the "chatter" if it is true that as we become more spiritual the chatter increases and it answered me with one tap (which means yes, 2 taps means no). I giggled at the answer and the chatter replied with proably 30 or so non-stop taps...which made me giggle even more then it really went nuts....it started to do some silly sounds...then of course, I fell asleep. :roll:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Aum is the 'universal' word for God.
Wrote Anne,

When I was a little girl, I mean real little, I used to love lying on my bed, with my legs up and feet on the wall, saying that: Aaaaaauuuuuuummmmmm! My sister's sometimes joined in on their beds and it sometimes blew us away!
Yep, did that from the age of 2, till 7 :D If I tried it now, I'd feel stoopid! :oops: Maybe later on my own when the kid's are at their French lesson?

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Awesome stuff.I will try it when no one is around too..lol
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I get kettle drum type taps on the eardrums every now and then,
I had this,this morning while laying down for a lil rest. In my ,left ear,first time this happened out of meditation. Nice.

Heather xo
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Anne,There are times when I am hearing the loud noise in my ears when know that I am just a breath away from seeing the other side.Today I opened my eyes to look and see.I know that the whole other "place" is just right here to experience and I want to touch that space.
I know I will see it after I die,but I would like to experience it now!I have seen glimpses and ever once in a while,someone reminds me how close that is.
Love,Gloria
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hi Gloria :D

It's pretty amazing to think of what's going on 'around' us. The more we center ourselves within...the more glimpses of Home we'll receive....even during when we are 'seemingly' dreaming :wink:
As a kid, it seemed that as soon as the sun went down the otherside would start to emerge. It's kind of a shame I didn't understand what was really going on...in a way I guess I did, but just thought I was a freak because no one understood where I was 'coming from'.. :roll:
I know I will see it after I die,but I would like to experience it now
Keep up with stillness and meditation and your awareness/consciousness will keep expanding. Soon you will start getting answers to the questions you hold deep within. Keep on the path of self-realization and strengthen your connection to our All Loving Creator.

Petra...HellooOOO sis :D

AAUUUUUMMMM I feel silly too so I stop. BUT I was reading a bedtime story a while back to my little one and read the word camel. As I was saying the word camel, when I started to pronounce the AM in the word, something pretty special happened. As I held onto AM it sounded as if I was in an opera house and started to melt to the word..my whole body felt like it was saying it. It was coooool...I held onto it for as long as my breath would let me and as I came out of it...wow ! SO I tried it again...but it didn't work...my daughter then interrupted me with " ok mommy enough about the camel already !!"... :lol:
I need to seriously try it again....I cannot hold a note to save my behind though !!! :lol: :lol:

Heather wrote:
I had this,this morning while laying down for a lil rest. In my ,left ear,first time this happened out of meditation. Nice.
Cool !!! 8)

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

To All,When my daughter was about 3 years old,she would have kicking,screaming on the floor tantrums.I was taking a sound,color metaphysical class at the time.I asked the teacher about her tantums and this was the answer( and by the way,it works)

Stand up with your legs and arms spread making the letter X.Inhale and exhale the sound of Ahh until you exhale completely.This is the sound of yellow.My daughter would be on the floor screaming and I would tell her to get up and to the ah sound.She would(which surprised me) and she would calm down by the time she did it twice. It works for anyone.It was a sound like aum,so it came to my mind.
So, the next time you are not happy or really mad about something,try it!
I guarantee this!
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

bethsha211 wrote:To All,When my daughter was about 3 years old,she would have kicking,screaming on the floor tantrums.I was taking a sound,color metaphysical class at the time.I asked the teacher about her tantums and this was the answer( and by the way,it works)

Stand up with your legs and arms spread making the letter X.Inhale and exhale the sound of Ahh until you exhale completely.This is the sound of yellow.My daughter would be on the floor screaming and I would tell her to get up and to the ah sound.She would(which surprised me) and she would calm down by the time she did it twice. It works for anyone.It was a sound like aum,so it came to my mind.
So, the next time you are not happy or really mad about something,try it!
I guarantee this!
I think this is awesome!!

Liz :D

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Liz and Gloria,

Yup,,,there's that breathing thing again....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
ssjenn
Busy Bee

Pink

Post by ssjenn »

Hi,

I get the ringing and buzzing in my ears all the time. If it is in the left ear I have found that I am to get a message from spirit and if in the right I am to convey one. It happens in the right only when I am with someone else or thinking about someone.

Since you are talking about colour a woman I know started looking 20 years younger. I commented on it and she told me she was visualizing pink clouds and breathing them in. Who needs plastic surgery?

Love and light,
Jen
You are all that you need to be.