Let it happen

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Let it happen

Post by SheraX »

Was looking threw some old post,must be one that was cleared off board,when I hit post,it didn;t come up..but here it is..start a new topc on it..
If you have disturbed sleep patterns, the AC practicing will improve your patterns first and foremost.
(George said this)
If something happened to you at age 9 -- and you "blocked" the event, together with a lot of other healthy emotions with it -- the AC will "unravel the block, first, but over time.

You CANNOT lose.

Take it for granted that, each time there is a lengthy delay before contact is made, there is some old baggage to unload first off.
old post from me
I was wondering about the sleep ,I have disturbed sleep for many yrs and it is effecting my everyday health...not diagnosed with fibromyalgia but have symptoms.Along with anxiety attacks while sleeping(not much like I used to tho..thankfully..that had a lot to do with leaving the religion ). I wake up around 6 to 7 times in a 7 hour sleep.(had a sleep test done)(mild sleep apena too..blah blah blah) So YAY...I know if I get better rest I will feel better through out the day. I know there are some issues I need to resolve and I feel to be able to help others more sufficient ,I need to fix myself!

I have been thinking of drawing my rose garden...will get to that.

hugs for Memawlaura and Sandy. :)

O..hugs for all..hehehe
Was thinking of this again,sometimes,I tend to forget important info...this does happen,The blocks are removed and it can cause what you think is negitive thoughts or you are bring negitive energy around you. We all have neg memories,happening growing up. Like myself we tend to try to forget them without healing or dealing with it. The AC and your gaurdians,God and all his loving beings will help you to recover and bringing out the problem(s) is one of them.

Let it happen,even if it is uncomfortable for you. In the long run it will benifit you and open you to God and the celestials. They are doing it because the love you and care.

Don't fight it like I did at first...

Thankyou!

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Jane***
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Jane*** »

funny how the right post shows up at just the right time!!!

just started the akashic construct - it's going well - except the last two nights where i am lying wide awake - lots of old memories (ones i'd rather forget!!) are coming to the surface making me feel negative and stressful about present day stuff (e.g. job) feeling like i'm back to square one (suffered anxiety and panic attacks for 10 years) - after having had such a positive week where i felt real change inside me coming.

so as you say ....will just let it happen....will try not to follow the sweep under the carpet approach!! And now i've given up smoking can't hide behind my smokescreen anymore either LOL!!

so am happy to have a go at releasing, forgiving, relaxing and breathing through this - does anyone have a good visualisation technique for letting go of stuff??? Tips would really be helpful here...

many thanks fellow students!

xxx

:D
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Sometimes I think,we are trying to stay positive,trying to get that negitive away for we can move ahead. What was mentioned in previous post.I feel we are suppose to get rid of the negitive before we can move ahead and live in the now.

After I have ,Thanks, there in last post,I am not thanking people who read..lol..not trying to sound rude...but I am thanking, God and Mother Nebadonia.

Heather xo
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

does anyone have a good visualisation technique for letting go of stuff??? Tips would really be helpful here...

What I did and do,is pray of course,and people have mentioned to me to ask ArcAngel Michael,to help.Mother Nebadonia,will for sure.

One thing I have been doing is visulizing from my heart centre,the neg energy leaving from there,and PP mentioned to do this from the feet as well. I see it as black and red energy leaving me.

At times if you are unsure what to do,ask God,he knows.

Heather xo
Jane***
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Jane*** »

Thanks Heather xxx :)
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Welcome. :)