A lesson on hands

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
bethsha211
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A lesson on hands

Post by bethsha211 »

I went to meet with my celestial Siam again today.He taught me this. He asked me to look at my right hand,to take in the color,the lines,the texture.He said to me that my hand was all these different things,but within my hand were many things that I couldn't see. And what I couldn't see was where the true essence existed.And that this was the truth of everything.He then asked me to look into his eyes.He has very large,lucid blue eyes.I was told that what he knew,I also knew.I just need to remember that I know.

It was different today in that I went to meet my celestial in fast forward time.I went to the stairs,I showered,I turned on the light and sat in the chair and then he appeared,but it all happened very quickly.It was like an old Charlie Chaplin movie.Maybe it is because I now know that he is there.I find myself wanting to go back again as soon as I return so that I can learn more and more.It is like I am having a surge of spritual energy coming forth.I am feeling it when performing my everyday duties around the house,almost like I am more in the spirit than the physical.

I don't want this to sound like a journal.I would like to hear from others out there that are working with the Akashic Construct. I want to learn all that I can and maybe I can help in some way by telling you about my experiences.

I just remembered one other thing he said to me.Without is within;what goes out,comes back.Things I knew,but he reiterated it for me to walk that talk.In other words,it is not what you know,it is what you do with what you know :D
Peace and love,Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Sure sounds like you are moving ahead, :cheers:

You are making me want to go meditate,now. Once school is back in groove I can get back into it regularly. (Summer...arg!)

Thanks for sharing once again,I enjoy reading others experiences. :)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Gloria,

Did you see that speech by Jill Bolte Taylor on Ted.com. She talked about how the right brain operates because she became real familar with the difference between the left and right sides while having a stroke. It was absolutely facinating and it might give you some perspective on your hands post. You've all got my brain wheeling right now. Cool.

Love,
Michelle
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

Michelle,I didn't see the speech,but I will definitely check it out.Sounds very interesting and I am all gung-ho right now!
Thanks!
Love,Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Gloria and Michelle,

Interesting co-incidence????

Just the other night,,,there was a program on TV about Jill,,,

she spoke ,,,rather,,,gave a lecture,,,on the right and left sides of the brain,,,,told her story...

and it was 'incredible'.....what this lady experienced during her stroke and afterwards just blew me away.....

she even had a real brain which she held and described it's parts and what had happened,,,physically,,,,

then she went into what happened to her spiritually.....

just really,,,incredible....

love
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.