Celestial took me higher!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
bethsha211
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by bethsha211 »

Hi all,I do think I will have to ask Siam again.It is one of those puzzles that you keep trying to figure what the answer is.Let yo know when I know!
Love,peace,tranquility.
Gloria
Through the looking glass I see....
bethsha211
Family

the seven showed up!

Post by bethsha211 »

In the beginning of this post,over a month ago,I had asked my celestial a question.He said the answer was 7.On Friday,I was told that my rating from a work-related injury was 0.I was very distraught about this as I have many things still wrong with my hand.It also was the question that I had asked my celestial about when he said 7.At the time though I wasn't sure if he was answering me about this or not.Many of you replied about what the "7" might be.When I heard that I received a 0 rating on my hand,I began to have doubt that what I heard from my celestial was only my imagination.
Yesterday I received a call.The people dealing with my injury said there had been a office error.My rating was 7 and they were sorry about the earlier mistake.
Well, You must know that the first thing that came to my mind was what my celestial had told me last month.He had said several times that there was a "7".That was such a confirmation to me that what he told me was NOT my imagination but truth.This was difinitely a Wow thing!

I am also writing this for anyone out there who is having doubts about what transpires from in the AC.

Then this morning I had a revelation.My celestial,Siam had said to me more than once that I already know everything,but I have to remember to remember! So the bell went off in my head about the Akashic records and that the info is right there.

One other thing,the woman who called me with the rating of 7 said that this had never happened that she had ever seen where they send out one lower rating and then send another higher.

I thought some of you might want to know the rest of the story of the "7".

Love,Gloria
bethsha211
Family

Post by bethsha211 »

One other thing,I am still working on what the half means! I may find out once I get the rating paperwork.
Love,Gloria
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Yesterday I received a call.The people dealing with my injury said there had been a office error.My rating was 7 and they were sorry about the earlier mistake.
Well, You must know that the first thing that came to my mind was what my celestial had told me last month.He had said several times that there was a "7".That was such a confirmation to me that what he told me was NOT my imagination but truth.This was difinitely a Wow thing!

I am also writing this for anyone out there who is having doubts about what transpires from in the AC
Thanks for sharing that! Yes,sometimes you think tooooo much and start to feel its the good ol' imagination kicking in. Its amazing stuff and I am happy to be where I am right now.

I go threw confusion,then it always seems to come together. Those lovley A HA's! :D

Heather xo

(*edited* some of the typos I come up with..I could start Heather's dictionary)
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.